Bossk's unique "Trandoshan Rage" - level of impact on toon and HT?

VicMackey
23 posts Member
edited October 2020
Hi all,

What do you guys think of Bossk's unique Trandoshan Rage as it pertains to A) his character alone and B) Hounds Tooth? Impactful? Not-so-much?

NOTE: Trying to clear Chewbacca event tier 7. Trying to also see if zeta'ing this would help in that battle. Or if its just meh.

Thank you

Replies

• Hounds Tooth, not so much.

Bossk, depends how much you use your Bounty Hunters.

Chewie event, depends on what your problem is though I suspect improving some combination of gear / modding / squad composition will do more for you.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Hounds Tooth, not so much.

Bossk, depends how much you use your Bounty Hunters.

Chewie event, depends on what your problem is though I suspect improving some combination of gear / modding / squad composition will do more for you.

Given your avatar, the fact that you were the first to answer is amazingly appropriate.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I did it without it. But I have a r5 bossk with lead zeta. What other BH are you using, and what's their gear level
  • Straegen
    194 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Relic Bossk and breeze through that event or play it enough times until you get a good RNG. Save the zeta for a character far more useful IMO.