Is it a kind of cheat?

EmpPalpoupougne
posts Member
edited October 2020
Hello everybody

I found this morning in my Arena a strange team with only C3PO to fight.

I eared that starting a fight against this kind of "team" could be determined by the game's AI as a cheat from the attacker.

So can I report as an abuse the fact that this player use this kind of team? ldp25xf2aqzh.png
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I believe this hack was only effective with a C3PO, Wat and Hoda team, and was also fixed. More likely this person either wanted to fall or switched to help someone
  • Probably trying to drop arena rank for Grand arena challenges

This. He's not cheating, don't report.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Doni12 wrote: »
    I believe this hack was only effective with a C3PO, Wat and Hoda team, and was also fixed. More likely this person either wanted to fall or switched to help someone

There was never an issue, players made up stories about that team getting you auto banned to scare people away from attacking it in GAC. There was no fix, and there was never anything wrong with that.

Yup, this is where I would plug in Qui Gon for a quick arena win for his feat.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.