Reys lifeblood locked

Shenanigans052
1681 posts Member
edited October 2020
I know the ability cant defeat her so there are times you can't use it. Is there also a max amount of times used as well? I got to a point in t6 of her event where I couldn't use the ability at all even with plenty of health. Also feel like I should've had more whirlwind to use too but can't prove that. Only time I seemed to be able to use that was once each when rey and Finn went into immunity damage. Not when rey kept cycling back and forth or holdo or 3p0 dropping.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Video or screenshot?

only time you cannot use lifeblood is when Rey has <= 25% health and I've never seen that ability locked unless Rey has <= 25% health or has Ability Block

there is no max limit on how many times you can use the ability in an encounter or battle
  • s5wuqk2rp6oo.png
  • w39nddmup0yr.png
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    this is definitely a bug

Submit a bug report with both screenshots
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Maybe Rey is tired of giving to others all the time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra wrote: »
    this is definitely a bug

Submit a bug report with both screenshots

I found that there is an open bug report for this issue since July.
  • @Arxyone yeah I've seen multiple reports and all they say is "we can't seem to replicate it"
    So I guess basically there's just nothing to do and I lose out on 70 tickets and 350 crystals I used for refreshes. These tickets are easily the 2nd worst thing to happen to the game
  • lfbzsmscbsml.jpg

Stop using 3PO in that missions. He’s making it harder for you. And kill the adds before focusing on Kylo.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    lfbzsmscbsml.jpg

Stop using 3PO in that missions. He’s making it harder for you. And kill the adds before focusing on Kylo.

Literally anyone I've ever seen talk about the event disagrees with you. Just dont use basic on kylo. Not that any of that has anything at all to do with my post
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    lfbzsmscbsml.jpg

Literally anyone I've ever seen talk about the event disagrees with you. Just dont use basic on kylo. Not that any of that has anything at all to do with my post

Your post had been solved. Sorry I tried to help you beat an event. My bad.
  • Its not been solved at all. Its likely a bug but there's no insight on how to avoid it or when it will be fixed or anything. Ea just throws their hands up and says they dont know
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report or add to a report at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>