Should i go for geos or nute lead team for padme?

Hey guys, new player here! Should i go for a full geo team or a nute and count dooku team with poggle,geo soldier and magnaguard for padme?
I'll get my first Gl...after 50 years

Should i go for geos or nute lead team for padme? 20 votes

Geos
70%
chpMINIsolo_77Gifaficamper288DagarmuffinJkanemariogshSnowbird13ArtumasOld_Ben12345TheMaster12345SputnikaarvarkDarkLord12345CommanderASN 14 votes
Nute, Dooku, Poggle,Geo soldier,magnaguard
30%
DemonLeprech4unBlackout242Vendraension_tyranothDarthGlovocObiThrawnKenobi 6 votes

Replies

• Geos
    To start you should go for geos minus GBA with Nute lead. GBA is a long and hard farm and is unlocked on level 83 I think. By the time you get to 85 to try to get Padme you won't have GBA 7 star yet. You could unlock Padme with Nute and the geos without GBA but then you should still farm GBA because the full geos team is super good.
  • Old_Ben12345
    399 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Geos
    To start you should go for geos minus GBA with Nute lead. GBA is a long and hard farm and is unlocked on level 83 I think. By the time you get to 85 to try to get Padme you won't have GBA 7 star yet. You could unlock Padme with Nute and the geos without GBA but then you should still farm GBA because the full geos team is super good.

This ^^^^
    Geos overall are much better than a Nute led separatist team. Early on, hardly anyone you face in GAC will be able to get through your geonosians. When you hit level 82 (i think its actually 82) go all out with crystal refeshes on the brood alpha. He is what ties this team together and makes it great. Idk what level you are currently at, but by the time you are level 85 and have padme, try to have a galactic republic squad for her to lead. (JKAnakin, Ahsoka, General Kenobi, a 5th probably Yoda.) Padme GR is one of the most powerful teams in the game, and it's awesome you'll be getting her so early on.
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Geos

Also, assuming you finish soldier and spy from cantina before you unlock the GBA node, start farming JKA. In cantina store get ahsoka. So before you even get to level 85 you should have part of a padme team (Ahsoka and JKA) and a separatists team. You would then need to get 3 more jedi to get GMY and then get into a good guild that runs heroic AAT to get GK shards.

Once that's in place you should then do the phoenix farm to get that out of the way so you can get the basis of an Empire team (Palp, Thrawn and Vader which Vader will be given to you over time).
  • DarthGlovoc
    149 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Nute, Dooku, Poggle,Geo soldier,magnaguard
    I would not exactly do this team, but would look at GAS's reqs and do the seps for padme and then later for GAS. It will keep your roster slim for GAC and save gear crunch.
  • Geos
    I would not exactly do this team, but would look at GAS's reqs and do the seps for padme and then later for GAS. It will keep your roster slim for GAC and save gear crunch.

Not going to be able to go after b1 until after level 85(its a fleet node level 5 which is going to be out of the realm of anyone below level 85, IMO). And droideka is a long farm. Better to go after bastilla for gmy for an early hard farm IMO. Putting all those resources in that team early is going to hurt him in arena, IMO, which will slow arena store farms.
  • I would not exactly do this team, but would look at GAS's reqs and do the seps for padme and then later for GAS. It will keep your roster slim for GAC and save gear crunch.
    I kept that team as the other option because Ahnaldt101 (i hope you know him he's the biggest swgoh youtuber) suggested that team in his farming guide

I'll get my first Gl...after 50 years
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Geos

Remember Geos can also be used to get Wat and he is the best plug and play character in the game. Geos are also a very good Arena team and are almost impossible to get by in GAC for beginner players.
  • Geos
    RattyBatty wrote: »
    I kept that team as the other option because Ahnaldt101 (i hope you know him he's the biggest swgoh youtuber) suggested that team in his farming guide

His guide is actually a great plan, I suggest you try and follow it for a while, except for the part where Geos would be more beneficial to you than the team he recommends.
    Padme's event is a pain. With geonosians, it is very straightforward and you need much less gear.

OP is not going to be in a spot to get GAS for a long time, and a Grievous droid team is far away, particularly B1 and 7* Grievous. I would just do geos then add a droid team later for GAS when OP is ready for it.