KAM and Wat added to get 1/2 store

Prev1
How likely is it to see KAM and Wat in the get 2 store. Seeing as KAM is hard to get

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Not likely

This.

The original move for the Hoth pair was due to the introduction of the Geo TB and no option to do both.
  • Even though ROLO and Probe are there? Also don’t you think a future GL kenobi would require KAM? Seeing he is so hard to get that puts players in a lock to try to get him 7star
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Even though ROLO and Probe are there? Also don’t you think a future GL kenobi would require KAM? Seeing he is so hard to get that puts players in a lock to try to get him 7star

They may move him to the store if that was in fact a requirement of a new toon. But I dont see that happening.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Not likely

This.

The original move for the Hoth pair was due to the introduction of the Geo TB and no option to do both.

How could KAM be accessible to mid game players? My last guild was 215 mil and we only got 1 shard
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    Not likely

This.

How could KAM be accessible to mid game players? My last guild was 215 mil and we only got 1 shard

End game content is always out of reach of someone. Grow and develop, you can get there.
  • Personally, I have over half of the GR faction G13. Including the garbage Jedi and windu. I would really like KAM to make them better, however it does seem semi unattainable
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Personally, I have over half of the GR faction G13. Including the garbage Jedi and windu. I would really like KAM to make them better, however it does seem semi unattainable

That's great to have goals, that is the backbone of progress in this game.

Make a plan and work the plan. Dont expect or wait for things to be made easier for you, especially newer things attached to end game content.
  • KAM and Wat will go into the GET3 store when the next TB rolls out in about 3.5 years. And we will all be amazed that we got another copy paste TB before the 4th raid!
  • KAM and Wat will go into the GET3 store when the next TB rolls out in about 3.5 years. And we will all be amazed that we got another copy paste TB before the 4th raid!

True, but sad
  • Star forge TB would be awesome
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    KAM and Wat will go into the GET3 store when the next TB rolls out in about 3.5 years. And we will all be amazed that we got another copy paste TB before the 4th raid!

I wouldnt be amazed at all, I fully expect the next round of pushes to be difficulty levels, mythic raids and stuff like that before another "reskin" of raids (because we all know that's what everyone will call it).

Another TB seems likely too, but I'm not sure which would come first, between that and a new raid.
  • Yeah I personally really like GEO even if it is a copy and paste. Do you ever think the GEO toons (pawns, CC) will come in the game? They have fully designed kits after all
  • Pawns and Kalani are awesome
  • I think it’ll be around, 5 years and going strong. They also said they’ve got plans to be in for years and years to come. Also they are doing financially great. No reason for EA to pull the plug
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Not likely

This.

End game content is always out of reach of someone. Grow and develop, you can get there.

KAM isn't really end game content. It's unrealistic under current game parameters to reach. LS Geo is still broken difficulty levels despite being in the game for a year.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    YetiYeti wrote: »
    Not likely

This.

KAM isn't really end game content. It's unrealistic under current game parameters to reach. LS Geo is still broken difficulty levels despite being in the game for a year.

The mission to get his shards is end game content. Calling it broken doesnt change the fact that it's not, and that players are consistently using things currently in game and strategy to obtain his shards.
  • YetiYeti wrote: »
    Not likely

This.

Right now it is pretty broken, however the new mod tiers could drastically change that

• If there’s a third TB introduced they’ll probably be added to the store since doing the “new” TB will mean you can’t do Geonosis. But until then, nah.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.

Or a star forge raid.
  • i'd guess a new TB is a LONG way out. I mean LS Geo is a terror and whatever comes next has to be even worse so we're looking at a good 3+ years for the next TB
  • Personally, I have over half of the GR faction G13. Including the garbage Jedi and windu. I would really like KAM to make them better, however it does seem semi unattainable

There are really only two steps to getting him.

1. Build the shaak ti team to get him.

2. Locate a guild with others that also want him and have done the same.

I'm sure if you have the team you can find a jam focused guild if you look.
  • YetiYeti wrote: »
    Not likely

This.

Right now it is pretty broken, however the new mod tiers could drastically change that

Unlikely. We are getting the new mod mats at a very slow pace. And basically everyone is going to prioritize their arena team first. By the time it makes any appreciable difference you’ll have farmed the toons that actually make lstb doable.
  • Monomer wrote: »
    YetiYeti wrote: »
    Not likely

This.

Unlikely. We are getting the new mod mats at a very slow pace. And basically everyone is going to prioritize their arena team first. By the time it makes any appreciable difference you’ll have farmed the toons that actually make lstb doable.

Mods are movable. If you are hardcore enough for ls geo tb, you can remod for every battle with just one set.

So it could make a difference. Will people bother? I won't but some might. I use ds teams in arena so they have .y best mods. I don't move them now so I won't in the future.

But I'm pretty indifferent on KAM shards so those that really want him may move mods.
  • i'd guess a new TB is a LONG way out. I mean LS Geo is a terror and whatever comes next has to be even worse so we're looking at a good 3+ years for the next TB

Not necessarily. Hoth is the easy, starter TB. Geonosis is the end of game finale TB. There's room int he game for a TB of difficulty between the two.

That would mean making content for non-end game players, thouh, so you can imagine how much complaining there'll be if they did. Probably about as much as when they added Phoenix Squad for newer players. But considering as how no matter what they do there's going to be complaining, why not?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    i'd guess a new TB is a LONG way out. I mean LS Geo is a terror and whatever comes next has to be even worse so we're looking at a good 3+ years for the next TB

Not necessarily. Hoth is the easy, starter TB. Geonosis is the end of game finale TB. There's room int he game for a TB of difficulty between the two.

That would mean making content for non-end game players, thouh, so you can imagine how much complaining there'll be if they did. Probably about as much as when they added Phoenix Squad for newer players. But considering as how no matter what they do there's going to be complaining, why not?

LS Hoth is the easy starter TB. DS Hoth is 'normal' difficulty. DS Geo is intermediate difficulty. LS Geo is Insane mode :joy: after consistently making them harder I don't see why they'd retreat on that progression and make something on intermediate or normal difficulty again. They made LS Geo with an eye to the future, after all. the ultimate 'end game content' or something like that, I think they called it.

Or a star forge raid.

What ever happened to the idea of a ship raid?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Star forge TB would be awesome

Or a star forge raid.

What ever happened to the idea of a ship raid?

They didn't feel it could be realized with ships in the state they were in. They have been rounding them out with this in mind.

in the end it is probably more likely to be a mix, ships/characters.