Rogue One squad build?!

AgusEerf
4 posts Member
edited October 2020
I've got most of the rogue one team and promoted to at least 5 stars - but no LEADER?!

I'm using Ackbar, Cassian, K2-S0, Bistan and Scariff Rebel Trooper and they work really well together but the typical Phoenix crew and Bastilla Shan/ Yoda set ups are absolutely ridiculous..

What do you guys have going with a Rogue One crew? Suggestions?

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Jyn Erso....
  • can get Mon Mothma to make it at least somewhat of a viable squad
    but it's still not really good and there's a reason there are the "typical" phoenix and jedi teams
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • @Ultra I have jyn but she isn't promoted past 4 stars so I'll keep working at that
    @Legend91 good point.. I spent way too much time on characters I like rather than who was the best squad - lessons learned.
  • My first squad arena team was Jyn Erso with Rogue One (they didn’t even have the Rogue One tag back then). Bastilla wasn’t a thing yet so Phoenix teams were easy.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Jyn is leader as said above. Also, don’t build or use rogue 1, unless maybe the ones for ships
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Only reason to build a Rogue One squad anymore is if your guild is still doing Hoth TB. Even then, build them enough to be able to do their two missions and stop.

And thanks for the nostalgic post reminding me of the heyday of Chaze lol
  • oh dang I hadn't noticed jyn was actually a leader - that being said, I've waisted most of my time promoting them and boosting them.
    I do have cassians u wing and bistans u wing and they're high power but both supporters.

I will set my sights elsewhere! thanks everyone for the comments!
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Only reason to build a Rogue One squad anymore is if your guild is still doing Hoth TB. Even then, build them enough to be able to do their two missions and stop.

And thanks for the nostalgic post reminding me of the heyday of Chaze lol

Hey, I did recently use my R1 team to take out a leftover g13 KRU with regular Kylo...still some use!
  • If you’re doing Hoth LSTB Rogue One is required for one mission
  • I’ve invested too much, I can’t stop now! Haha
    They’re still a good squad they’re just not holding in the arenas.
    Unfortunately haven’t been able to participate in TB yet