PSA on tb ships DOUBLE CHECK CAPITAL SHIP

WhoDat
55 posts Member
edited October 2020
FYI,

If you ran Negotiator tb ships p1,

Then did the Endurance capital ship event,
(even if just open event-start-auto, ie no manual change of your ships)

Then if you go to tb for ships in p2...

Your capital ship in tb will be ENDURANCE, not NEGOTIATOR, and all your remaining ships will be in the same order you last manually placed them.

They look the same and it’s easily overlooked...

This appears to be due to a feature where the capital ship is changed automatically for the Endurance event.

I lost my tb ships this way, it made me not happy

Replies

• I post “CHECK CAP SHIP” on the info for every TB fleet battle to try to mitigate against this.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    WhoDat wrote: »

This appears to be due to a feature where the capital ship is changed automatically for the Endurance event.

It's saved the last fleet used in an event, so if the last event you do is the Endurance one, it will be setup for that. If the last one you did was TB, it will be setup for that.

There are alot of events like this that will cause your auto populated squad/fleet to be something you used elsewhere when loading a battle.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

It's saved the last fleet used in an event, so if the last event you do is the Endurance one, it will be setup for that. If the last one you did was TB, it will be setup for that.

There are alot of events like this that will cause your auto populated squad/fleet to be something you used elsewhere when loading a battle.

All the more reason we need fleet squads.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    StarSon wrote: »

All the more reason to get rid of auto fill entirely.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »

All the more reason to get rid of auto fill entirely.

k1iior7fbgv7.jpg
    [/url]
  • Kyno wrote: »

I found the problem. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*