#WeLoveDoja

Prev1
Sure, the news that Galactic Challenges are only going to be on the weekends is not what we wanted to hear, but I would rather hear that than nothing. Without that forum post, we would all just be left guessing what is coming next, but now we have confirmation. Thank you Doja! #WeLoveDoja

Replies

• DojaBestCommunityManager
  • @CG_Doja_Fett thanks for talking to the community! Not the news we wanted to hear but it's appreciated that you talk to us.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    eh

crumb is better
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    eh

crumb is better

I want to shill but I'm not sure who to shill for just yet.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • At least the radio is throwing something that is not static
  • While I appreciate the love, you gotta share it with @CG_SBCrumb as well. We are a team, and I wouldn't be able to track down answers and spend time communicating with you if he wasn't working hard to help support me and more importantly, work on a big-picture, long-term plan for everyone's benefit.

I'm the apprentice and he's my Yoda.
  • So modest
  • While I appreciate the love, you gotta share it with @CG_SBCrumb as well. We are a team, and I wouldn't be able to track down answers and spend time communicating with you if he wasn't working hard to help support me and more importantly, work on a big-picture, long-term plan for everyone's benefit.

Does he make you carry him around on your back?

Follow-up question: does he hit you with his stick?
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    While I appreciate the love, you gotta share it with @CG_SBCrumb as well. We are a team, and I wouldn't be able to track down answers and spend time communicating with you if he wasn't working hard to help support me and more importantly, work on a big-picture, long-term plan for everyone's benefit.

So you are saying that Crumb has hermited himself away for years, hence rare commas, and you just now found him in some dank swamp? Make sure he puts out that RA/StoG before he fades away!
  • Yeah, you are doing great Doja, we appreciate the announcement and the communication. Keep up the good work! I’ll keep my eyes peeled for a road ahead sometime in the future!
  • FFS... It's like the sun came out after months of overcast. Thank you @CG_Doja_Fett. Literally the smallest things can make a big difference. I don't want to discount Crumb's work, I'm sure there are reasons he was less engaged; however, take credit and these compliments for real. a simple acknowledgment goes a long way.

Thank you, seriously.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Kyno is the last community manager
  • Doja, look forward to working with you in the future, we appreciate what you do! Crumb, we appreciate what you do as well keep up the good work!
  • sigsig wrote: »
    So modest
    I have more humility in my little finger than most people have in their entire body. FACTS
  • Crumbs miliseconds after Doja took the job:

tenor.gif

Yeah. But, then the seagulls usually come and attack him.
  • Kudos on communication!!

#WeLoveCommunication ?
  • He really hasn't done much yet aside from the disappointing GC confirmation...sure theres some friendly back and forth banter but wheres the content?
    I know were all starved for attention from cg and this pretty little thing is walking over the dance floor to us; but just wait to see how they dance before you buy the engagement ring
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Magruffin wrote: »
    He really hasn't done much yet aside from the disappointing GC confirmation...sure theres some friendly back and forth banter but wheres the content?
    I know were all starved for attention from cg and this pretty little thing is walking over the dance floor to us; but just wait to see how they dance before you buy the engagement ring
    That information is for the road ahead / state of the galaxy
  • Magruffin wrote: »
    He really hasn't done much yet aside from the disappointing GC confirmation...sure theres some friendly back and forth banter but wheres the content?

To be honest I'm fine with that. Instead of always focusing on the negative, you should try and find the good in something first. He hasn't been here for long, but he has definitely left a good impression. He's active in the forums and seems like a super friendly guy and that's something I really appreciate. Sure, this might not seem like a lot, but every little thing counts.
  • Ultra wrote: »

I'll believe it when they actually start occurring again
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Magruffin wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

I'll believe it when they actually start occurring again
    ok
  • Good god. How many only fans subscriptions do you guys have? Put your shirts down and stop asking him to sign your chest.

As I'm sure you're well aware Doja, they will simp for you. Treat them well. They'd simp for most of CG but they dont know how to work the carrot enough. Way to much stick.

I'm part of the cautiously optimistic crowd. I'd love to mark this as a period where things started getting better. Time will tell.

P.s I like marquees, I'd like them with swtor characters. Please convey that to the overlords.
  • Eutus wrote: »
    Good god. How many only fans subscriptions do you guys have? Put your shirts down and stop asking him to sign your chest.

As I'm sure you're well aware Doja, they will simp for you. Treat them well. They'd simp for most of CG but they dont know how to work the carrot enough. Way to much stick.

I'm part of the cautiously optimistic crowd. I'd love to mark this as a period where things started getting better. Time will tell.

P.s I like marquees, I'd like them with swtor characters. Please convey that to the overlords.

I'm not simping for Doja. Thus far I have only seen positive come from him, so there is nothing negative for me to say about him. If there is nothing negative that I say, that doesn't mean I am simping. Believe me, I would point it out if I saw something I disagreed with.
  • IKR

Not the best news, but I prefer having something official comming from them than figuring thing out ourselves
  • piotgn1kj63u.png

All good fun, of course! You should see all the face transplants I did for EA_Jesse! Seriously though, you’re off to a good start Doji!

Yeah. But, then the seagulls usually come and attack him.

Stop it now.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*

I wouldn't share any. We've got more from you, from your company, in one week than we have in the 3 years that I've been playing.

You're a welcome change to a company with a track record that is downright horrible when it comes to communication.

Hopefully, this adversarial approach to the player base will stop and we'll see some positive moments from the game.

Im pretty optimistic.
  • Eutus wrote: »
    Good god. How many only fans subscriptions do you guys have? Put your shirts down and stop asking him to sign your chest.

To be fair, CG has treated us like garbage, so if 'simping' is giving some credit for the 'big paws on a puppy' moments that we're seeing here with Doja is pretty myopic.

I absolutely want to encourage more open communication. Maybe they'll start seeing us as the stakeholders and not the suckers to be fleeced.