No GC completion rewards.

Samurai54351
155 posts Member
edited October 2020
Hello, this is my first post here. I was wondering if anyone had the same issue I have had. Just completed tier 5 and 6 of the current GC and did not get the 1st time completion rewards of the mod slicing materials. I did get rewards for the Feat “Flawless Victory” on both. Has anyone else had this issue?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I just completed Tier 7 and got the same thing. “Flawless Victory”, no first time completion. Is this a known bug @Kyno @CG_Doja_Fett
  • This happened to me as well. But it only happened once when I tried to do the undersized feat first and failed. Went back in with a full team and completed it but did not get the reward for first time completion.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Can you post a screen shot of the event, you can see the rewards you have not earned at the bottom
  • The rewards went away, but you can see that I did not get them because I don’t have any 6 dot Mod slicing materials other than to go to 6D. I did get the Feat rewards, which was gear. @Kyno

v2w0q1vqkllg.png
    92ju2cjecgyb.png
    7j5ypvnwg8di.png
    gji9gmji8m7g.png
  • @Kyno I can post a screenshot of my Mods as well to show I have not sliced them up.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    So it is showing you recieved the first time rewards,

Mod slicing mats are on t4-7 and you need to do the feats(I believe), I dont recall what the completion rewards are, maybe I'm wrong about that.
  • @Kyno I checked on my alternate account, you are supposed to get 6 Mk 2 Thermal Exchange Units and 2 Mk 2 Microprocessors on first time completion. What happened for tiers 5-7 for me was I completed, it showed my Feat Rewards first, then took me back and the first time completion rewards were gone. And I didn’t have any of them.me7wdyeic72d.png
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You will need to report this to Answers HQ, or go through EA Help to see if they can sort it out for you.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>