Is SLKR too Strong or is SEE too Weak?

Replies

• Darth Revan is about 5x better then SEE cause DR and his team can ACTUALLY KILL THINGS.

I'd rather run old Palp with trio, or vader or any of the sith over SEE lead... and that's extremely sad.
  • SEE has the easiest requirements to get, does he not? Feels like a budget GL. I figured he would be a lightweight, but even I'm surprised as to the extent
  • dgree
    520 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    baked_qft wrote: »
    SEE has the easiest requirements to get, does he not? Feels like a budget GL. I figured he would be a lightweight, but even I'm surprised as to the extent

Well, GML has very useful requirements, but even SLKR solos HSTR, comes with crazy fast offensive fleet, has requirements in his squad, and two of his requirements themselves are immune to %HP effects and can solo a bunch of stuff, not to mention what SLKR can do in PVP. Not bad for someone on a budget!
  • dgree wrote: »

Well, GML has very useful requirements, but even SLKR solos HSTR, comes with crazy fast offensive fleet, has requirements in his squad, and two of his requirements themselves are immune to %HP effects and can solo a bunch of stuff, not to mention what SLKR can do in PVP. Not bad for someone on a budget!

Not sure if you misread or im not following. SEE is the budget gl. You don't have to sell me on how useful slkr is, I completely agree.
  • dgree wrote: »
    Poopfist wrote: »
    Right now SEE feels like a beefed up Darth Revan tier team, and that is just embarrassing.

Please don't call SEE "Darth Revan tier". Darth Revan can control enemies, boost his squad's damage and speed with ferocity, and can kill SLKR.

**** you’re right, you make some good points
  • baked_qft wrote: »
    SEE has the easiest requirements to get, does he not? Feels like a budget GL. I figured he would be a lightweight, but even I'm surprised as to the extent

Where is your SEE if he is so easy to get ?

Yep, SEE needs more R7’s than any other GL and has more prerequisites than both Rey and Kylo, so sorry for thinking that the new meta wouldn’t get soloed by the old meta I guess
  • Poopfist wrote: »

Yep, SEE needs more R7’s than any other GL and has more prerequisites than both Rey and Kylo, so sorry for thinking that the new meta wouldn’t get soloed by the old meta I guess

Doesn't help SEE requires so much garbage to get him. R7 sid, maul, got RG in there and Krennic. Tarkin is only good cause his ship is the best of empire fleets.

SEE is the King of the Garbage required to get him.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    7k6b6e08vu1o.jpeg
    Maybe End Game isn't for you

• Where is your SEE if he is so easy to get ?

I meant in relation to other gls. I dont have him, so I guess I'm not allowed an opinion? My plan was to get him after jml, but I'm not sure I'll bother. Probably best off just getting one from every pair

I meant in relation to other gls. I dont have him, so I guess I'm not allowed an opinion? My plan was to get him after jml, but I'm not sure I'll bother. Probably best off just getting one from every pair

Truthfully just bite the bullet and get SLKR, all this talk is just about who beats who in arena, when you consider PVE and soloing HSTR, there is no question who the best GL is.
  • Canadafett wrote: »

Truthfully just bite the bullet and get SLKR, all this talk is just about who beats who in arena, when you consider PVE and soloing HSTR, there is no question who the best GL is.

That’s the problem. Why can the old GL solo the new one??? Palpatine’s kit just sucks, that’s why. Kylo is still by far the best GL since he can solo raids and destroy any team in the game. Luke and Palps are jokes compared to the last round of GL’s
  • What if they added the ability “Whenever there is only one active enemy that isn’t in the ally slot SEE gains 100% offense, 25% speed, Gain 5% health and protection whenever you take a turn and whenever you use Linked Ability it Ability Blocks opponent for 2 turns which cannot he evaded, dispelled, or resisted.

This would make it where you can’t just bully your way with one GL left or use one GL to get an easy win. You can still beat SEE but you need help with allies to win.
  • Poopfist wrote: »
    Canadafett wrote: »

That’s the problem. Why can the old GL solo the new one??? Palpatine’s kit just sucks, that’s why. Kylo is still by far the best GL since he can solo raids and destroy any team in the game. Luke and Palps are jokes compared to the last round of GL’s

U guys are mad to think SEE is useless. Fight one in arena. Show me ur victorious gameplay against him using GML and Rey.

Only SLK is a vaibale counter and for LS Toons, it is using every single titan u can come up with. Wanna see u try that in GAC when u meet one in defense.

Arena is not everything
  • Yeah, there’s also raids... er... wait.

...Nobody did manage to get SEE/JML footage in raids, did they?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    Yeah, there’s also raids... er... wait.

I have not seen SEE (but I wouldnt be hopeful for him in a raid), but we have seen JML doing pretty good in the HSR, but again, nothing about his kit makes it count like he would be great there either.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    Yeah, there’s also raids... er... wait.

I have not seen SEE (but I wouldnt be hopeful for him in a raid), but we have seen JML doing pretty good in the HSR, but again, nothing about his kit makes it count like he would be great there either.

Unless you can ramp damage, health or evasion up (like SLKR) they won't do good in the STR raid, P2 alone sion starts doing I think it millions of damage per attack when enraged
  • HairyDoom01
    8 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Post edited by HairyDoom01 on
  • Please tell me if I'm tripping, but at 3:30 I can't deselect Kenobi.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    SEE is immune from having a taunt placed on him, not the other way around
  • yeah I'm **** never mind.
  • Been testing SEE hard the last 2 days and my brain is fried from the constant failure.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    you need his ultimate to compete in squad arena
  • Edited and changed the title.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    too early to write him off without his ultimate unlocked
  • I disagree, the ulti isn't going to stop the rest of the team folding before ulti occurs
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    He can’t even beat Rey
    He gets soloed by SLKR.
    He does only 8M in phase 2 of Sith raid
    What is SEE good at ?
  • Does very well vs JKL and GAS, but that's it so far
  • AndySCovell
    770 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    I think people that are against SEE with a boost in his kit aren’t exactly understanding the issue. As far as I can tell I think most people are okay with SLKR beating SEE.

The issue is there shouldn’t ever be a situation where a GL can solo another team with a GL in it. And part of this is because of Linked. An easy fix would be to add another effect or ability that would happen if there is only one enemy on the battlefield. Similar to how abilities change against raid bosses it would work the same way against a lone enemy.

As of right now, SEE is the only toon in the game that has an ability that literally can’t do anything. Even the worst characters in the game have abilities that do something in the right mode whether it’s PVE or PVP.
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    Wouldn’t he do better in P2 of sith raid without his ultimate? Since then he can regain protection.