Approaching 200th character in the game!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!!

Do you think CG would do something special for their 200th character release like maybe a special event or having that character unlocked in a new way??

Replies

• 200 is a milestone. I'm not even gonna try to predict it but...

The Event for the 201 Character will probally be a conspiracy theory.
  • Hi Everyone!!!!

Do you think CG would do something special for their 200th character release like maybe a special event or having that character unlocked in a new way??

Hopefully but I highly doubt it.
  • Hope, it will be dark side. Dark side has way less toons
  • Jar-jar?
  • Who was the 100th?
  • Who was the 100th?
    I believe it was either Jyn or K2
  • 200th character release prize box prediction’s. 3 Gamorean guard shards, a fully crafted MK4 stun gun, 30 sim tix, 30 2star training droids, a portrait of CG dev’s counting all there money on a beach in Hawaii, and the title of “sucker”.

It would have to be Clone Wars Chewie shards to be official.
  • 200th character release prize box prediction’s. 3 Gamorean guard shards, a fully crafted MK4 stun gun, 30 sim tix, 30 2star training droids, a portrait of CG dev’s counting all there money on a beach in Hawaii, and the title of “sucker”.

Yay, my first Gammorean Guard shards!
  • Hi Everyone!!!!

the special event for the 200th character will be double priced packs with half the shards and gear in them
  • I say we should have General Leia to commemorate the player who achieved the goal of leveling up all female characters. @CG_Doja_Fett thoughts?
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    Hi Everyone!!!!

the special event for the 200th character will be double priced packs with half the shards and gear in them

My thoughts 😂
  • A Darth Maul rework would be nice.. (like the Vader rework)
    Or a Darth Maul with robotic legs..
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Playable JABBA!!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Snowbird13 wrote: »
    Jar-jar?
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Playable JABBA!!

It often feels like jar jar and jabba are two of the most asked for characters on the forums.
  • I say we should have General Leia to commemorate the player who achieved the goal of leveling up all female characters.

That was lame. They weren’t even all R7.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    I say we should have General Leia to commemorate the player who achieved the goal of leveling up all female characters.

The game is still alive, R7 can be goal 2.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    I say we should have General Leia to commemorate the player who achieved the goal of leveling up all female characters.

The game is still alive, R7 can be goal 2.

Relic them all would be a more natural goal 2
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Calo_Nord wrote: »
    Snowbird13 wrote: »
    Jar-jar?
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Playable JABBA!!

It often feels like jar jar and jabba are two of the most asked for characters on the forums.

you're half right!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Definitely needs to be darkside as there are only 83 ds characters to 111 ls characters. Always has been a massive gap between the 2 sides. Well for now I guess ds has one more ship than ls yay! Oh well I will keep plugging away at building the ds of my roster, only 1 ds character left to unlock.
  • Who was the 100th?
    I believe it was either Jyn or K2

If the 100th wasn't memorable, why are we sweating the 200th? Each 'milestone' character becomes less and less impressive as the game ages and all the relevant ones are added. I can see it now - the 500th character will be Willrow Hood. Ugh.
    (Google-time for all non-nerds.)
  • Oh well I will keep plugging away at building the ds of my roster, only 1 ds character left to unlock.

There was a brief, shining moment when I had all the toons unlocked, but I was near out of crystals. That was about 3 days before LS Geo, I think. Or GAS. I can't remember which happened first, but it was the first one of those. Then there was KAM & GAS. By the time I had GAS, I know KAM was around, b/c KAM was the only one I didn't have when the first GLs hit. Since then I've been falling behind. Requirements are too steep for me to pick up GLs the moment they come out (and I still don't have KAM unlocked, but at least on that one I'm almost there - 1 or 2 more TBs, hard to tell which).
  • Yay, 200 characters with no additional sources to actually gear them.