Has anyone beat SLKR with SEE?

2Next

Replies

• Apparently someone found a team where SEE beats SLKR. I just watched the video
  • Apparently someone found a team where SEE beats SLKR. I just watched the video

Was the SLKR unmodded? or did he have mob enforcer with him?

• I dont know about mods. It was SEE vs SLKR Hux Sith trooper, FOO, FOST. I think Bulldog might post the video soon
  • Yeah Bulldog’s counter is just a Vader counter with SEE in the leader spot. It’s not really a SEE counter, and you’d probably be better off using a lead other than SEE
  • Yeah. i made that comment to him when he made an off hand remark to me in another thread. that wasn't an SEE counter. SEE was there throwing low damage farts at the enemy. Thrawn lead could of worked better... or better yet. old palp lead.
  • Shiryu wrote: »
    Yeah. i made that comment to him when he made an off hand remark to me in another thread. that wasn't an SEE counter. SEE was there throwing low damage farts at the enemy. Thrawn lead could of worked better... or better yet. old palp lead.

Yeah exactly, thank you! Old Palp, Vader or Thrawn lead would have 100% been more effective. Plus that was only a single tank team, which I never see anymore. Just because you switched out Old Palps lead for New Palps and it barely managed to work, but less effectively, does not make it a “SEE Counter” to SLKR.
  • dgree
    520 posts Member
    Yeah, SEE can beat SLKR if there's *only* one tank. I've been talking to the people working on it. It's basically a worse version of one of the classic Vader counters to SLKR. SEE isn't needed whatsoever, it's kinda just an excuse to fit him in the team and looks much less reliable, and has tougher gear/mod requirements.
  • Ah yes. The incredibly binary world in which we live. Must be the extreme of 1 end or the other.
  • dgree
    520 posts Member
    Looks like someone finally killed double-tank FO squad with SEE, although it doesn't have either FOST or FO Sith Trooper to cleanse the debuffs. The key is B2 consistently clearing taunts and landing Buff Immunity, plus thrawn fracturing Kylo. Not sure if cleanse from any of the missing cleansers would ruin it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/jiv2mi/see_can_beat_double_tank_kylo_missing_ingredient/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
  • dgree
    520 posts Member
    btw I can't stress enough that this isn't reliable and is a very specific non-cleansing FO squad, and is worse than multiple non-SEE sith counters to SLKR.

If people actually want to counter SLKR, the most useful place for SEE is on the bench.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    dgree wrote: »
    Looks like someone finally killed double-tank FO squad with SEE, although it doesn't have either FOST or FO Sith Trooper to cleanse the debuffs. The key is B2 consistently clearing taunts and landing Buff Immunity, plus thrawn fracturing Kylo. Not sure if cleanse from any of the missing cleansers would ruin it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/jiv2mi/see_can_beat_double_tank_kylo_missing_ingredient/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

That’s me. This was the first attempt with B2. I got lucky. Tried 2 more times and lost badly. This is not reliable.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Double tank FO kylo teams are easy for Rey to beat, not easy for see, almost impossible. Single tanks, no problem. Perhaps that’s working as intended. I think the ultimate needs to bring some big defense/forced taunt for the team while Palp does massive damage!
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • RAYRAY wrote: »
    Double tank FO kylo teams are easy for Rey to beat, not easy for see, almost impossible. Single tanks, no problem. Perhaps that’s working as intended. I think the ultimate needs to bring some big defense/forced taunt for the team while Palp does massive damage!

The BRWF would like to have a word with you.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • dgree
    520 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Someone finally did it! EP lead with Vader. https://youtu.be/Y04ID68S_1w

CG:
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Sith Eternal Emperor, Palpatine's strongest form the universe has ever seen
    Sith Eternal Emperor needs a squad built around him specifically. We recommend at least a few tanks in your squad in order for Palpatine to survive long enough to reach his Ultimate.]
    Your strategy should revolve around protecting Palpatine until he can use his Ultimate - even if it means a 3-4 tank team.
    Tanks are very important to this squad. We would even recommend running 3 or 4 tanks just to ensure Sith Eternal Emperor can reach his Ultimate.

EP (after Vader softened them up):
    1nk9333295tx.png