After all this time

Fhoenix
191 posts Member
edited October 2020
pbl4cb7rw2jy.png

Seems like a waste, but I finally give absolutely no cares about LSTB.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Donate here please
  • You have more excess shards on your image than my total number of KAM shards
  • -After all this time?
    -Always
  • Why can't shard donation being a thing lol

Not gonna get even 1 KAM shard in a couple of years
  • “Always.”

... wait, wrong franchise.
  • PetitEtreMalfaisant
    247 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    You have more excess shards on your image than my total number of KAM shards
    mariogsh wrote: »
    +1
    BTW is Kam that good?
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    @SnakesOnAPlane worlds first when?
  • mariogsh
    783 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    +1
    BTW is Kam that good?

I don't think he is (for the amount of resources and time you need to unlock him)
    But at least the kit sounds pretty cool to use!
    Seems like a Mon Mothma, I don't have a lot of gear on my Rebel Fighters (mostly G8, Biggs being the exception at G12) but I still enjoy using them, and if KAM would've been a marquee, I would have unlocked him and give the Z because sounds fun

My thinking is QGJ Z lead, Barris, Luminara, Aayla and of course, KAM, sounds deadly
  • You have more excess shards on your image than my total number of KAM shards
    +1
    BTW is Kam that good?

Is he good on his own, in terms of his kit? Yes. Not meta but a solid kit. However for it to work, you need GR jedi and frankly the leftovers you have are downright awful. They need a faction pass, badly.
    Jedi like Mace (REWORK MACE), Ayala, Kit, Eeth, Luminara, Plo Koon and Imagundi are just terrible.
    Barris and QGJ have some utility and usage in fun little quirky teams but nothing even close to investing gear and resources into.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    +1
    BTW is Kam that good?

Is he good on his own, in terms of his kit? Yes. Not meta but a solid kit. However for it to work, you need GR jedi and frankly the leftovers you have are downright awful. They need a faction pass, badly.
    Jedi like Mace (REWORK MACE), Ayala, Kit, Eeth, Luminara, Plo Koon and Imagundi are just terrible.
    Barris and QGJ have some utility and usage in fun little quirky teams but nothing even close to investing gear and resources into.

Do you have KAM?
  • Heh I never have had any cares about LSTB and have like a grand total of 18 KAM shards. It appears I won long ago.