"Well, somebody has to save our skins" - Princess Leia

Prev134
It has come to my attention that a SWGoH player, "thegeneral", has spent the past few years chasing an inspiring in-game goal; to gold-wreath and Zeta every female character in the game. This past week she achieved her goal!

This is the type of thing I love to hear, and I know General Leia Organa would be proud.

It’s such a great reminder that while we all play the game for different reasons - be it personal glory, to deeper connect with the Star Wars universe, to be there for our guild mates, to be the best of the best, or to build something meaningful to our values - we are part of a wonderful community of players brought together by a shared love of the game. I’m honored to be part of such an amazing assembly of passionate players.

Keep crushing it, SWGoH fam. Y’all are simply the best!

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Can she get a custom title like Bastila on the bench?

Would be cool if y’all did that
  • Ultra wrote: »

We are discussing this! Definitely want to do something special.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »

agreed, as I was reading that, I was just looking for what she would get.

Not that having Doja write up your praises isn't enough, but still that would be the icing on the cake.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

Can you share what else has been discussed? I’ve heard you can have an alternate character skin only available for certain players so General Leia skin over Princess Leia skin might be cool (like JMLuke’s T2 event)
  • Ultra wrote: »

Can you share what else has been discussed? I’ve heard you can have an alternate character skin only available for certain players so General Leia skin over Princess Leia skin might be cool (like JMLuke’s T2 event)

I wish I could elaborate more on this, but can't for now. However, once things get figured out, I'll make sure to do a follow-up post .
  • This is exactly the sort of community post which has been missing. Pointing out the awesome stuff in the community that isn't just meta chasing will give others a feeling of inclusivity. Nice work!!
  • Glad to see the priorities at CG are locked in today!
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Jaybee wrote: »
    Glad to see the priorities at CG are locked in today!

Fun at parties, eh
  • vu1zrylolcn5.png
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Jaybee wrote: »
    Glad to see the priorities at CG are locked in today!

Care to elaborate?
  • Yeah, god forbid fixing the LSTB bug took precedence.
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    vu1zrylolcn5.png

STOP IT...JUST STOP lol
  • nfemixx4r2jb.jpg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    just FYI the person who writes this:
    It has come to my attention that a SWGoH player, "thegeneral", has spent the past few years chasing an inspiring in-game goal; to gold-wreath and Zeta every female character in the game. This past week she achieved her goal!

This is the type of thing I love to hear, and I know General Leia Organa would be proud.

It’s such a great reminder that while we all play the game for different reasons - be it personal glory, to deeper connect with the Star Wars universe, to be there for our guild mates, to be the best of the best, or to build something meaningful to our values - we are part of a wonderful community of players brought together by a shared love of the game. I’m honored to be part of such an amazing assembly of passionate players.

Keep crushing it, SWGoH fam. Y’all are simply the best!

is not the person on the front line of doing this:
    Yeah, god forbid fixing the LSTB bug took precedence.

also if he were, he is also so good at his job that he has mastered the hidden art of multitasking.
  • Jaybee
    29 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Post edited by Jaybee on
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I know he opened the flood gates, but lets try to keep this on topic. Thanks.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    All that gear on Jedi Knight Guardian and Mob Enforcer. :'(

But good on her for playing the game for her enjoyment!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    I’m counting this as a Monday morsel! A new tradition is BORN! Can’t wait for next Monday Doja!
  • IntrepidFox
    237 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Cg should honour her (assumption) by bringing Endor trooper Leia to the game as a collectable character. 😀

Or let them choose the next marquee character added to the game.
  • Hmmm if talking abt upgrades for ladies... Can I make a suggestion for a toon?

Can you guys do something for Phasma? Know she is one of the newest addt
    Ition but her kit has fallen so far behind... Maybe an upgrade to her would be good?

Plus she is a good toon to Zeta and have in the early game :)
  • I personally really wish we could get another leia in the game, with 5 Hans, 5 chewies, and 4 lukes, it’s a shame we only have 2 not very good leias, please give her some love. Maybe a resistance general leia to work somehow with GL luke, or maybe Jabba with a spawnable slave leia that blinds and taunts 😂. One serious note though I would most want to see a rework for rebel officer leia. Also kudos to you doja for recognizing this and pointing it out, #respect #makeleiagreatagain. Also this is my first ever forum post.
  • My goal is to get all the GR g13. Also congrats on making your goal
  • Send her some crystals until that title is ready
  • That's rad. Good for her.

Anyone kvetching about a community manager doing some community management is the reason we can't have nice things.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I do think it’s quite the feat that CG can determine who has what zetas, but can’t figure out who has what KAM shards that shouldn’t. Just sayin’...

On another note, I do appreciate Doja making this thread for the player who accomplished the zeta feat. Pretty cool, and something we’ve been terribly missing here (like Carrie). Yes B.ring B.ack C.arrie was a legit thing. We all loved her, and hope we will love you as deeply and equally.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • I’m working on all the characters whose only facial hair is a mustache. After that I think I’ll move on to all the characters that have quotation marks in their name. Please don’t add any GLs to either of these categories any time soon.
  • While we're talking about Leia, my most favorite Star Wars character, @CG_Doja_Fett ....5 Hans means we need 5 Leias. For balance. Endor Leia (with ewok synergy? OMG YES), General Leia (Luke and maybe even Rey synergy? That would be dope), and Boushh Leia (with Carbonite Han support unit bc I mean do I really need a reason?).

Lots of congrats to thegeneral for her accomplishment!
  • Calo_Nord wrote: »
    I’m working on all the characters whose only facial hair is a mustache. After that I think I’ll move on to all the characters that have quotation marks in their name. Please don’t add any GLs to either of these categories any time soon.

A noble goal! But don't discourage CG from bringing out GL Tosche Station Biggs ;) Been waiting for him since GLs were first announced :)

And congrats "thegeneral"! Thanks for sharing this Doja :)