Sim HAAT

YumYumMa
4 posts Member
edited October 2020
Is there any word on when we can sim HAAT?

I’m so tired of this raid ... so ... friggin ... tired. Please send help
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• never
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Good thing is you do not have to do it.
  • I’m so tired of this raid ... so ... friggin ... tired. Please send help

Except those few times when you get Mk8 Eyeballs, the rewards aren't even good. Just sign up & ignore the raid if you don't like it. The whole point of the game is to have fun. Simming isn't any fun, so as long as there's someone in your guild that likes to do it (or at least who doesn't mind remembering to open the game & put the raid on auto) the difference between simming the raid & signing up but ignoring it is ... what, exactly? I don't get it.
  • Halx
    89 posts Member
    The difference is, that with a "sim" noone has to send some toons into it, put auto and wait annoying 10-20mins. And that all guildies get the same reward. Same as rancor. Its sim-able, cause its only annoying to play, besides the rewards are much better for the guild in average, than before- and much better than HAAT btw..
    If you say the whole point is to have fun, you have a strange idea of fun, when this autoplay is fun for you.. Only annoying waste of time with 50 GL into the guild.. The raids at this time are outdated.. so why not sim and save time?! There is no more fun into the raids , when your guild is strong enough.
  • The difference is, that with a "sim" noone has to send some toons into it, put auto and wait annoying 10-20mins.

yeah, you're missing the point. So long as one person is having fun doing it, then no one else "has to send some toons into it". They can do nothing & accept a random rank.
    besides the rewards are much better for the guild in average, than before- and much better than HAAT btw.

that's not an argument for simming HAAT. That's an argument for changing the reward structure. I agree that the reward structure has to be changed.
    If you say the whole point is to have fun, you have a strange idea of fun, when this autoplay is fun for you.

Quote the part where I said that autoplay is fun, or the part where I said HAAT is fun for me, personally. I'll wait.

Oh, wait! We're you just making that up? Interesting.

Looks like my argument stands, then:
    IF you have at least one player in your guild who enjoys HAAT,
    ==> THEN no one has to auto HAAT if they find auto'ing HAAT annoying.
    People who find the raid annoying can simply allow other people to do the work for them.
    ==> ERGO, no one "has to" auto HAAT if they don't want to do so

Q. E. D.

This makes the most reasonable response to finding HAAT annoying a strategy of registering for the raid & then ignoring it. If no one has solo'd the raid after 47 hours, then maybe you have an argument that someone in your guild might be "forced" to do the raid.

Importantly, the effort to register for HAAT & letting someone else solo it is identical to the effort required for HAAT & letting the CG server sim it.

• YumYumMa wrote: »
    Is there any word on when we can sim HAAT?

I’m so tired of this raid ... so ... friggin ... tired. Please send help

Then hit join and don't auto it. There are plenty of people willing to do it for the slightly better rewards. Let them.
  • I rather have new tiers added to existing raids to make it interesting again..One can have a dream right?