GML Ultimate

CloneLoc
39 posts Member
edited October 2020
Why is GML’s Ultimate so slow to use? Your lucky if you even get to use it in a Arena or TW fight.
Post edited by CloneLoc on

Replies

• Poor design.
  • Luke was rushed - barely even tested.

Jedi Luke is a much better character.
  • GML not GLM. That would be Grand Luke Master
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    This was supposed to be Mace’s bad kit!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Jack D can mix my letters up from time to time
  • GreenGoblin96
    1321 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    GML not GLM. That would be Grand Luke Master

No, it's Galactic Legend Master

Edit: forgot the point of my post. Are you using him as lead?
  • No it’s Good Looking Man
  • Any vid to back the claim that it was slow?
  • My post got moved to strategy section but there is not benefit to Ulting JML right now it just adds GAC bloat and there is not a single area of the game that it makes him do anything he doesn't already do.

Doesn't use it on D, still win vs all the same teams on Offense, still 4/4s LSTB and you are capped at 14mil in HSTR.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Lol
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Pretty sure he's from Two Live Crew
  • Galactic Legend Mace
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Kinda sad both GML and SEE have better versions of their characters in Emperor Palpatine and Jedi Knight Luke. And both of those cost a lot less.

Didn’t the play testers...oh wait we are the play testers duh!!!
  • Kinda sad both GML and SEE have better versions of their characters in Emperor Palpatine and Jedi Knight Luke. And both of those cost a lot less.

Who is GML ?

Galactic Mother "Lover", because we try to keep things civil around here.
  • CloneLoc. Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long time.
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    Kinda sad both GML and SEE have better versions of their characters in Emperor Palpatine and Jedi Knight Luke. And both of those cost a lot less.

Who is GML ?

Galactic Mother "Lover", because we try to keep things civil around here.

x8ccltdwmvfu.jpeg

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Canadafett wrote: »
    My post got moved to strategy section but there is not benefit to Ulting JML right now it just adds GAC bloat and there is not a single area of the game that it makes him do anything he doesn't already do.

Doesn't use it on D, still win vs all the same teams on Offense, still 4/4s LSTB and you are capped at 14mil in HSTR.

Yup this. No reason to put the Ult on JML at all. The lead zeta is 'meh'. Pretty sure I know someone who got 4/4 without that zeta placed. I'll have to double check that though.

The Lead is near useless for PVP, and PvE he already does everything without it.
  • CG you clearly need to fix the ultimate... there is no way SlKR or Rey pull their ultimate twice in a fight and GML ends up with 40% of its first charge...