Update Grand Arena rewards

EldelSable
26 posts Member
edited October 2020
Is there any chance CG rises a bit rewards for each category in GAC? I mean it’s nice reach kyber and receive some stunguns, carbantis and that stuff. But game has advanced(?) a lot since these rewards were set and maybe it wouldn’t be a bad idea to make them a bit better (Kyrotech(the pieces that came to help us 😆), finisher pieces,...)

Replies

  • Ultra
    8465 posts Moderator
    Promotion rewards increase as you go to higher divisions, I hope they add more divisions on top of more rewards because division 1 has a lot of imbalance with the GP range
  • OP - you might want to correct the title and add a "d" - otherwise it appears we might be discussing a new game mode than only GML, Vet Han, Old Daka, and Dooku are allowed to fight in...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno
    31625 posts Moderator
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    OP - you might want to correct the title and add a "d" - otherwise it appears we might be discussing a new game mode than only GML, Vet Han, Old Daka, and Dooku are allowed to fight in...

    Fixed it
  • mj5aoa74o43r.png

    Im in division 1. And rewards made me much happier last year than now. Some are useful. But i still think rewards should progress same pace than game
  • Ultra
    8465 posts Moderator
    Definitely.

    As relic is the new normal and requirement, they need to add g12+ gear, and signal data to the reward pool on newer content, and GAC
  • crzydroid
    5929 posts Moderator
    I think if any area needs an upgrade to rewards it's mythic tier on assault battles. Sure, we got challenge tier now, but mythic is still too much time for just two omegas.
  • TVF
    30983 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    I think if any area needs an upgrade to rewards it's mythic tier on assault battles. Sure, we got challenge tier now, but mythic is still too much time for just two omegas.

    It takes too long to auto?
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • crzydroid
    5929 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »
    I think if any area needs an upgrade to rewards it's mythic tier on assault battles. Sure, we got challenge tier now, but mythic is still too much time for just two omegas.

    It takes too long to auto?

    Without a sim button? Yes.
  • TVF
    30983 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »
    I think if any area needs an upgrade to rewards it's mythic tier on assault battles. Sure, we got challenge tier now, but mythic is still too much time for just two omegas.

    It takes too long to auto?

    Without a sim button? Yes.

    Disagree but ok.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
Sign In or Register to comment.