7* Threepio without Chirpa/Wicket?

Jedi_MikeyShelly
3 posts Member
edited October 2020
Is it possible to unlock a 7-star C3PO without having Chief Chirpa and Wicket? It would be with Teebo, Paploo, Logray, Elder and Scout.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Possible? Maybe.
    Cheap? Unlikely - prepare to dump more gear and zetas into the little floormats
    Easy? Hahahahaha!!!
  • scuba
    14040 posts Member
    I doubt you will get thru without wicket. He does lots of damage, probably more importantly heals the whole teams protection and can stealth elder, It is a slug fest so they need to be sustained
  • I just started farming Wicket. I’d rather go for him than Chirpa. Too many toons to farm in cantina battles. Thanks for the tips so far! Any other feedback is appreciated
  • I think you can go further without Wicket than without Chirpa

Chirpa is a must
  • mariogsh wrote: »
    I think you can go further without Wicket than without Chirpa

Chirpa is a must

That’s what I was afraid of...
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    You at least have Logray...I don't think Teebo lead will be as good as Chirpa lead. It will be hard without Wicket.

You will at least need to swap mods to them if it seems especially difficult. Worst thing is to try and let us know.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    You at least have Logray...I don't think Teebo lead will be as good as Chirpa lead. It will be hard without Wicket.

You will at least need to swap mods to them if it seems especially difficult. Worst thing is to try and let us know.

I’m still working my way to 7-stars on everyone, but I’ll give an update when I finally get to test it out. It should only take about a month to get the five mentioned above there... it will take several months to get Wicket/Chirpa... hence trying to avoid it. Haha
  • I beat it with scout instead of wicket, but I did have chirpa...
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    edited October 2020
    crzydroid wrote: »

I’m still working my way to 7-stars on everyone, but I’ll give an update when I finally get to test it out. It should only take about a month to get the five mentioned above there... it will take several months to get Wicket/Chirpa... hence trying to avoid it. Haha

What are your arena payouts like? With three cantina refreshes a day, you could 7* Chirpa from 0 in +/- three weeks. You probably already have some shards from the Endor assault battle.