SEE definitely needs a buff!

Replies

• Kyno wrote: »
    I just watched today 2 videos: one where nighsisters beat SEE. Another one where Padme beats SEE

I ve never seen a GL squad being beaten by so many teams

Oh ffs, another team.. seriously. This is just a joke now, an utter joke.

CG!! DO SOMETHING!

Maybe post the video, they are not likely to take action without some proof that it is not a situational defeat.

Again, mods and team composition....without that visible, there will always be questions.

https://youtu.be/rDgjcihhu8w

I know, SEE doesnt have ult, and if he gets it its most likely gonna wipe the NS clean. But as you can see SEE is forced to link zombie, who keeps dying shortly after, which completely cripples his ult gain. The AI also keeps targetting the linked target (in this case Talzin) which doesnt help either.

Without Traya lead you dont get that constant healing, which allows plague to nullify Trayas unique, and without Drevan lead you wont see that crazy dmg and deathmark which is what used to shut down NS. Think its worth keeping an eye on at the very least.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Video is above
  • Clearly Kyno doesnt want him to be buffed. Thats all im getting from his comments.

But even without Ultimate look how week he is, clearly he needs a buff at this point. Compared to Rey or Kylo or Luke without their Ultimates, SEE is a piece of utter garbage.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    I just watched today 2 videos: one where nighsisters beat SEE. Another one where Padme beats SEE

CG!! DO SOMETHING!

Maybe post the video, they are not likely to take action without some proof that it is not a situational defeat.

Again, mods and team composition....without that visible, there will always be questions.

I know, SEE doesnt have ult, and if he gets it its most likely gonna wipe the NS clean. But as you can see SEE is forced to link zombie, who keeps dying shortly after, which completely cripples his ult gain. The AI also keeps targetting the linked target (in this case Talzin) which doesnt help either.

Without Traya lead you dont get that constant healing, which allows plague to nullify Trayas unique, and without Drevan lead you wont see that crazy dmg and deathmark which is what used to shut down NS. Think its worth keeping an eye on at the very least.

It also seems like sow discord is not maxed, on top of the ultimate, unless I'm missing something

@1:24 a deceived zombie doesnt spread deceived when using an ability.

So it seems a little bit like there is more upgrading that could have been done there.

Also a little luck with AV and daka always being left out of big MM attacks, but maybe vader will always act like that.
  • Clearly Kyno doesnt want him to be buffed. Thats all im getting from his comments.

But even without Ultimate look how week he is, clearly he needs a buff at this point. Compared to Rey or Kylo or Luke without their Ultimates, SEE is a piece of utter garbage.

Yes, he seems very very biased against it for some one who is suppose to be a mod. I do not agree with this.

Sith Emperor is much need a big improvement & I am agreed with you all on this that with out his Ultimate Ability he should compare to Rey, Luke or Kylo. Simple fact of matter is, he doesnt and is quite far away from their level.
  • If I could go back I would farm Anakin or Rey or Luke over Emperor.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Clearly Kyno doesnt want him to be buffed. Thats all im getting from his comments.

Yes, he seems very very biased against it for some one who is suppose to be a mod. I do not agree with this.

Sith Emperor is much need a big improvement & I am agreed with you all on this that with out his Ultimate Ability he should compare to Rey, Luke or Kylo. Simple fact of matter is, he doesnt and is quite far away from their level.

WTH does being a Mod have to do with it? Mods are players also, some better than others.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Clearly Kyno doesnt want him to be buffed. Thats all im getting from his comments.

You should probably read what I have been saying rather than make assumptions about what I want.

I have repeatedly say they should keep an eye on the situation. This is why I'm trying to get people to put up information, rather than jumping into multiple thread with "hype" about how awful he is.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

I'm sorry if you think asking for supporting evidence makes me biased.

Firstly I'm not asking for me, I dont make decisions about these kinds of things.

We can agree to disagree about him needing to compare to other GLs when not being ultimate. There should be no comparison between GLs without ultimate, these toons are designed around having them.
  • Fine agree 2 disagree but I think you are completely wrong to say he shouldn't compare to other galactic legends. If this is the case, get rid of his Galactic Legend tag and give him a Empire and Legendary status.

He is no Galactic Legend. it should be extremely clear he need buff by all these video's now.

I feel like cg ripped me off. Can we start a Galactic Legend exchange program! I want to swap!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Fine agree 2 disagree but I think you are completely wrong to say he shouldn't compare to other galactic legends. If this is the case, get rid of his Galactic Legend tag and give him a Empire and Legendary status.

He is no Galactic Legend. it should be extremely clear he need buff by all these video's now.

I feel like cg ripped me off. Can we start a Galactic Legend exchange program! I want to swap!

That is not what I said.
  • A problem seems to be that SEE needs his ult to get on the same level as Ultless Kylo. Most of these teams would be shut down against Kylo, because he already deals massive AoE dmg and prevents revives, yet SEE need to wait for his ult to do that. And its not that SEE gets and edge over Kylo once he reaches his ult, since by then Kylo will probably do twice his dmg.
  • Kyno, apologies. Lets keep this back on topic.

I just feel as all this effort farming these horrible characters for him were for nothing right now, just a bit angry he has like 6 or 7 counters or more. God knows, i lost track now.

He should not be so easy to kill, nor should his team.
  • A problem seems to be that SEE needs his ult to get on the same level as Ultless Kylo. Most of these teams would be shut down against Kylo, because he already deals massive AoE dmg and prevents revives, yet SEE need to wait for his ult to do that. And its not that SEE gets and edge over Kylo once he reaches his ult, since by then Kylo will probably do twice his dmg.

Yeah this is true. Out of the gate Kylo and Rey already do massive damage. With SEE he needs his Ultimate to do this which is the main problem as his defense is terrible.
    Its a huge problem as his team is so easy to kill. This is why i believe he should have defensive leadership attributes added. Otherwise as we see in many of the actual Ultimate videos, he never gets it off before being killed.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno, apologies. Lets keep this back on topic.

I just feel as all this effort farming these horrible characters for him were for nothing right now, just a bit angry he has like 6 or 7 counters or more. God knows, i lost track now.

I agree they should keep an eye on this.

GEOS - do you have a video?

NS - There seems to be some upgrades missing on that SEE, unless I missed something.

The main reason I said what I said, was if somehow getting the ultimate upgraded means that 4 of these counters go away, then it's not fair to say he should be buffed based on his non ultimate situation.

They are designed to have the ultimate, it's not fair to look at them without it (when looking for changes to be made), when it's one of the major parts of their design.
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    edited October 2020

NS - There seems to be some upgrades missing on that SEE, unless I missed something.

The main reason I said what I said, was if somehow getting the ultimate upgraded means that 4 of these counters go away, then it's not fair to say he should be buffed based on his non ultimate situation.

They are designed to have the ultimate, it's not fair to look at them without it (when looking for changes to be made), when it's one of the major parts of their design.

Weren’t you arguing earlier that GLs under other leads could be viable? But SEE and JML won’t get their ultimates under other leads.
  • Eweff wrote: »

Weren’t you arguing earlier that GLs under other leads could be viable? But SEE and JML won’t get their ultimates under other leads.

I think that was me, not Kyno.

Anyway, I think the GLs are mostly designed to be used with their own leads. But that doesn’t mean they’re useless outside of them. Rey works under GAS, SLKR can loop ultimates under KRU and needs Hux lead to solo HSTR, and we’ve all seen Bastila lead JML, along with JKL lead and maybe even JKR. Why not SEE?

And I think SEE can get his Ult out of his lead. You need 50 abilities used by Decieved opponents. On average, thats 10-11 turns for each opponent, not counting assists (which are significant for teams like Geos, Clones, Padme, CLS...). That should be at least possible for a survivability-based Sith team, especially Traya Lead.

Will it work vs SLKR or be “better” than SEE lead when fighting GLs? Probably not. Is it possible? Yeah.

(JML is probably impossible to get to ult outside of lead, fair. But he doesn’t need it nearly as much as SEE does.)
  • I just watched today 2 videos: one where nighsisters beat SEE. Another one where Padme beats SEE

Please share these videos here. Let developers know
  • SithAmer wrote: »

Please share these videos here. Let developers know

Scroll up...

I think the Padme one’s in another thread.
  • Yeah they're all over the forums, people are posting them. Someone posted the NS an Padme one in here too i think. I saw the Geo one somewhere else along with a bastila lead one, and Ahnalds the one who came up with the Imperial Trooper counter so thats easy enough to find, so is the Palp counter, that is also everywhere. Most of these things are on youtube if you look.
  • As a rey owner asking a buff during rey/slkr outcry, I laugh at this.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yeah they're all over the forums, people are posting them. Someone posted the NS an Padme one in here too i think. I saw the Geo one somewhere else along with a bastila lead one, and Ahnalds the one who came up with the Imperial Trooper counter so thats easy enough to find, so is the Palp counter, that is also everywhere. Most of these things are on youtube if you look.

No they are not all over, and no people are not posting them. People are saying it, and have shown little to discuss or examine.

CG!! DO SOMETHING!

It also seems like sow discord is not maxed, on top of the ultimate, unless I'm missing something

So it seems a little bit like there is more upgrading that could have been done there.

Also a little luck with AV and daka always being left out of big MM attacks, but maybe vader will always act like that.

To be fair, Deceived doesnt do anything against NS, unless you meam those 2% ult charges will be a gamechanger. Since the NS keep dying deceived will disappear regardless. Assajj getting killed wouldnt matter since Daka will just revive her, so as long as Daka doent get focused youre fine and the longer the game goes on the harder it will be for Vader to put her down even when he focus her.
  • This game can feel brutally unfair sometimes. I will never forget the outrage I felt about SLKR getting buffed AND being able to solo the sith raid. I’m not worried about the two new GLs, they will most likely get buffs. I just hope the buffs make them sith raid viable.

Atleast open up the sith raid for another GL to solo so we aren’t forced into going back for SLKR to get gear from an outdated raid. I don’t care if they suck in arena. There will be counters regardless. JUST MAKE ONE OF THEM RAID VIABLE!!!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

CG!! DO SOMETHING!

To be fair, Deceived doesnt do anything against NS, unless you meam those 2% ult charges will be a gamechanger. Since the NS keep dying deceived will disappear regardless. Assajj getting killed wouldnt matter since Daka will just revive her, so as long as Daka doent get focused youre fine and the longer the game goes on the harder it will be for Vader to put her down even when he focus her.

in that match, there was always at least 2 NS alive, meaning deceived would keep spreading, so yes it would do something, and yes it would help with the charge if they had the ultimate.

yeah, thats what i mean it seemed a little luck was there as Daka was never really hit, and had she been taken down, might have been a different story. but i'm not saying thats enough for a GL to be riding on that luck. just making observations.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Montanz wrote: »
    This game can feel brutally unfair sometimes. I will never forget the outrage I felt about SLKR getting buffed AND being able to solo the sith raid. I’m not worried about the two new GLs, they will most likely get buffs. I just hope the buffs make them sith raid viable.

Atleast open up the sith raid for another GL to solo so we aren’t forced into going back for SLKR to get gear from an outdated raid. I don’t care if they suck in arena. There will be counters regardless. JUST MAKE ONE OF THEM RAID VIABLE!!!

him soloing the raid had nothing to do with his buffs. he was obviously the PvE champ from the minute we saw his kit.

Neither of their kits is going to make them do what SLKR can do in a raid. JML does ok, I have not seen (nor do I hold much hope) for SEE to do anything special in the sith raid.

CG!! DO SOMETHING!

in that match, there was always at least 2 NS alive, meaning deceived would keep spreading, so yes it would do something, and yes it would help with the charge if they had the ultimate.

yeah, thats what i mean it seemed a little luck was there as Daka was never really hit, and had she been taken down, might have been a different story. but i'm not saying thats enough for a GL to be riding on that luck. just making observations.

What Im saying is that Deceived, aside from that 2% ult charge, has no effect on NS. All it does against them is prevent counter attacks which from what Im aware of NS dont do that much.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

CG!! DO SOMETHING!

What Im saying is that Deceived, aside from that 2% ult charge, has no effect on NS. All it does against them is prevent counter attacks which from what Im aware of NS dont do that much.

for a toon that is designed to have an ultimate, charging it is very important. so is having it. so in the end it will be important, and this video is showing a match against a "favorable" target. it would be nice to see it against a fully upgraded ult SEE. where a true comparison can be made.
  • They had an opportunity to give JMLs team stacking mastery from the IT buff that was uncapped - which wouldn’t change arena outcomes as the Jedi lesson buff can and would be stripped. JML is literally a few words away from being able to solo with a team of Jedi.

But no. You have to get SLKR. You’ll continue to fall behind on gear cos you went for rey. Cool game.

And here they go again screwing up the two new GLs and creating the same uproar they did the first time around.
This discussion has been closed.