sith Empire > GM LUKE ?

TuncBlack
407 posts Member
edited October 2020

Replies

• Interesting. It does look like that jml team has the modding right as far as turn order. Their gas and gmy both went early to prevent some of the fear and attempt to increase cooldowns.

Though they don't keep them off for the whole battle in either case. Maybe a cleanser in the team would make it work better. Either GK or padme. I'd say jkl would be the one to replace since you need gas for the CD reduction, gmy for tenacity up, jkr for savior, and sith Empire are immune to stun anyway.

I definitely think that comp is better than the one that is under dogged by Darth revan. Without hk putting th ef tenacity down many of those debuffs would likely fail. A cleanse of that could go a long way.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    You're a few weeks late to the party.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    You're a few weeks late to the party.

late better then never :) (hope you dont talk about lucky wat/dr/fallen 3vs5 team party. because Its not working always.)
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    Sith Empire immune to stun?
  • Larx wrote: »
    Sith Empire immune to stun?

Yes darth revan have a passive ability.
    Sithempire are immune to ability block nd stun.
  • I did take a Darth revan team with Bastilla, malak, hk, and wat against an ultimate jml titans team. I won on offense but jml did get his ultimate even with me putting fear and shock on him quite a bit.
  • TuncBlack
    407 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    against Ultimate version (mods shown after the match)
    https://youtu.be/HnEfw90kQDc

@CG_Doja_Fett @Kyno Can you please explain why Jedi Knight Luke lost his Turn @44 second & @1.18 sec?

Thanks
  • dgree
    520 posts Member
    @TuncBlack If you look at @46 when JML reaches his turn, you'll see that GMY suddenly gains Jedi Lessons. This indicates that JKL used Inherited Teachings while targeting Darth Revan. Because assist attacks don't work against Darth Revan, there was no assist attack so it made it appear as if nothing happened (there was no animation).

I assume the same thing happened at the second timestamp, but because the max stacks are 3 you can't see anything.
  • TuncBlack
    407 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    dgree wrote: »
    @TuncBlack If you look at @46 when JML reaches his turn, you'll see that GMY suddenly gains Jedi Lessons. This indicates that JKL used Inherited Teachings while targeting Darth Revan. Because assist attacks don't work against Darth Revan, there was no assist attack so it made it appear as if nothing happened (there was no animation).

I assume the same thing happened at the second timestamp, but because the max stacks are 3 you can't see anything.

Good explanation.
    Seems the ai is more strange then i tough
    :)

Kid adi mundi: what about hk47 strike 500k on the yoda?
    Post edited by TuncBlack on
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    TuncBlack wrote: »
    Kid adi mundi: what about hk47 strike 500k on the yoda?
    Assassination protocol does 100% damage against Jedi, and an offense modded, r7 HK with stacks of ferocity has a high damage
  • That's a weak JML comp. Having HY or Wat in there in place of GMY would make it tougher to face. If you put Wat on your team as the 5th in place of Marauder, it would perform better against JML teams and be less RNG dependent.