Players Looking For Guilds - October/November 2020 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Prev134567
Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
edited January 2021
If you are a player looking for a guild, post here. It might be helpful to include your vital stats: ally code, level, how active, what characters you have, what kind of guild you are looking for (casual, super active), etc.

Rules
  • No guild advertisements. This thread is for player advertisements only.
  • Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to anyone you are interested in recruiting. Instructions on how to do that can be found here.
  • Do not post anything that is not a player advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as spam or PM a mod to have it removed.
  • Do not post personal contact information, such as Facebook ID or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages.
  • When you have found a guild, update your advertisement to indicate as such so you don't continue to get messages.
  • One ad per player.
** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

Here is a sample template of information to include in your advertisement. Feel free to include any other information you feel is important for guild recruiters to know but please do not write entire paragraphs about your history. We want to keep posts short and concise for easy perusal:
  • Ally-Code:
  • Link to swgoh.gg:
  • (If no swgoh.gg account, it would be helpful to list who your gear 12 or Relic characters are, or if you have a lot, say how many)
  • Galactic Power:
  • Character/Ship GP:
  • Player Level:
  • Number of 7*:
  • Number of 6*:
  • Number of 5*:
  • Average Arena Rank:
  • Type of Play: (F2P, P2P, Dolphin, Whale)
  • Time-zone:
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• Looking for guild doing DS Hoth at max 48*. Anyone out there looking for a few high GP players?
  • TinyMaverick
    10 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Ally-Code: 989-398-783
    Galactic Power: 430310
    Player Level: 85
    Number of 7*: 9
    Number of 6*: 5
    Number of 5*: 12
    Average Arena Rank: 500
    Type of Play: F2P

Looking for a nice guild which does all heroic raids, I don't mind the time zone. I can guarantee 600 tickets daily
  • swgohfan1
    12 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Ally code: 173-476-914
    Galactic Power: 305,000
    Player Level 81
    Number of 7*: 4
    Number of 6*: 2
    Number of 5*: 9
    Swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/173476914/
    Time Zone: EST
    Average Arena Rank: 3902
    Type of player: F2P
    I am looking for a guild to help me organize my roster. I have a lot of level 1 characters and need help deciding what to do. When you message me, please answer this question: Does the guild have any players that will be able to help me make a plan for my roster and be able to mod them very well? If you cannot answer that question, please don 't message me. Thanks!
    Post edited by swgohfan1 on
  • Dalizar
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    we joined a guild thank you for your interest
    Post edited by Dalizar on
  • Petya
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    No longer looking.
    Post edited by Petya on
  • Tragicomedy
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    This post was from October, I'm no longer looking for Hoth.
    Post edited by Tragicomedy on
  • Looking to complete max stars on DSTB. Laid back guild, DO NOT have a ton of time to devote to TW. Can set defense and get in a few attacks. Work does not allow me to be on during work hours. Ally code 297-432-757
    https://swgoh.gg/u/hitzbig discord hitzbig(smokes)#7263
  • Captain_Caveman1
    292 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Guild found Thanks to all that responded and were intrested
    Post edited by Captain_Caveman1 on
  • Please DM him next time, not the thread to post for your guild
  • Ally code: 633-667-845
    Galactic Power: 1,946,242
    Player Level 85
    Number of 7*: 71
    Swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/633667845/
    Time Zone: GMT
    Average Arena Rank: 500

Looking for a guild who gets a decent amount of wat shards, my separatists and republic squads are good to be competitive in TB
  • Vispurp
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Hey guys I’ve found myself a guild, thanks for all the messages
    Post edited by Vispurp on
  • Kaladin13
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    already committed to a guild, thanks for all the invites
    Post edited by Kaladin13 on
  • Tonberry
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Ally code: 858-315-136
    Galactic Power: 400,787
    Player Level 85
    Number of 7*: 18
    Number of 6*: 2
    Number of 5*: 3
    Swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/858315136/
    Time Zone: EST
    Average Arena Rank: 1500
    I am a returning player after taking almost a 2 year break and I am just know getting back into the swing of things. Looking for a guild who is looking for players around my power level. I am active and have access to Discord if need be. I am 100% F2P.

Update: as of 10/31/2020 at 5:58 PM EST, I have joined a Guild. Thank your for all the messages and invites.
    Post edited by Tonberry on
  • el_mago
    748 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Alt account looking for heroic raids on farm. Just bought HDB, other packs. Will be mostly f2p going forward.

291-133-489

On .gg as DarthManning

Approx 600k GP

Actively participate in all events and guarantee 600 tix daily.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

UPDATE: thanks to all who reached out. I have found a guild.
    Post edited by el_mago on
  • mkilt
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Took a break, and now looking for a new active guild, but with flexibility for occasional inactivity. Gaming should be fun, so please... no strict, power mad committees! 🤟🤘✌️

Ally-Code: 894-462-861
    Link to swgoh.gg:https://swgoh.gg/p/894462861/
    Galactic Power: 1,376,643
    Character GP: 775,001
    Ships GP: 601,642
    Number of 7*: 19
    Guild Raids Won: 242
    Guild Tokens Earned: 340,990
    Time-zone: UK (GMT)
  • Cheers for the friendly chats and invites. Have found a guild. Thanks again everyone and May The Force Be... etc. ✌️
  • Vunak
    3 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Guild found thanks!
    Post edited by Vunak on
  • ThisIsAFakeName
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Edit: Found a guild. Thanks to everyone who reached out. Everyone was very supportive and friendly.
    Post edited by ThisIsAFakeName on
  • Hello all, I am looking for a guild to join. I am a returning player after not playing for a while. I have a lot more time and it’s a lot of fun playing again.

Player level: 85
    I can be counted on for 600 guild tickets.
    Here is a link to my account: https://swgoh.gg/p/768348388/
    I’m looking forward to joining a competitive guild that I can contribute to and a place that can help me get back into the meta after being away for a while.
  • I’ve found a guild. Thank you to everyone who reached out!
  • 6.5 million player with 2 complete GL plus full relic 7 team for kam mission. I place at least top 10 in both arenas. Mainly looking for 300 million plus guild that focuses on tb. I would be considered a dolphin for spending.
  • Darthsm
    56 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Found 1
    Post edited by Darthsm on
  • 2.1mill gp, looking for a guild to help get traya shards and is active in both tw and rn, pushing me to next level in swgoh. Im also a dolphin meaning I am willing to buy things here and there to help speed up the process.
    Ally code - 426-488-714
    Swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/u/zackwake7/
  • 1.3m GP level 85
    Active and looking to grow. Looking for all three heroic raids if possible and help and guidance to build my account. Not a big spender. Took a long break from the game so don’t have tons of the new characters but very excited to jump back in
  • Muelann
    20 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Found guild.
    Post edited by Muelann on
  • https://swgoh.gg/p/441887566/

441-887-566

New but I will be a devoted and active player.
    Seeking a active experienced guild
  • MixUpPixels
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Edit: Guild found!
    Post edited by MixUpPixels on
  • I’ve been playing over 4 years. I’m on Discord. My guild leader and several officers are leaving. I’ve been a guild leader and merged into current guild as officer. Would like to bring hubby—dbroussa at 3.9 million GP with Revan as his best character but not required. I am looking for high participation in Geo TB with a lot of stars. Want Ki-Adi-Mundi. Working on getting GAS maxed close to switching to a 501st team in arena but running DRevan, prepping for Jedi Luke and GL Rey. Would prefer USA guild with central, eastern, or mountain standard time.

Ally-Code: 412-972-862
    Link to swgoh.gg: I’m on it but don’t know it offhand. 23 relics, 37 gear 12, only characters I don’t have are Ki Adi Mundi, Jedi Luke, Jedi Master Luke, Sith Eternal Emperor, GL Rey, and GL Kylo. I have 11 4 stars, 6 3 stars, 1 2 star. Relics include DRevan, Revan, CLS, Rey JT, Malak, Padme, Vader, GMY. I have GAS at 6 stars waiting to gear 12 him at 35 shards.
    Galactic Power: 5.546 million
    Character/Ship GP: 3.214/2.332 million
    Number of 7*: 200
    Number of 6*: 9
    Number of 5*: 9
    Average Arena Rank:85-110, Fleet about the same
    Type of Play: P2P but rarely.
    Time-zone: Central standard time zone USA
  • Fedegalante1891
    324 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Found guild thanks
    Post edited by Fedegalante1891 on
  • I’ve been playing over 4 years. I’m on Discord. My guild leader and several officers are leaving. I’ve been a guild leader and merged into current guild as officer. Would like to bring hubby—dbroussa at 3.9 million GP with Revan as his best character but not required. I am looking for high participation in Geo TB with a lot of stars. Want Ki-Adi-Mundi. Working on getting GAS maxed close to switching to a 501st team in arena but running DRevan, prepping for Jedi Luke and GL Rey. Would prefer USA guild with central, eastern, or mountain standard time.

Found a new guild.
This discussion has been closed.