CG_SBCrumb
685 posts EA Community Manager
edited October 2020
[ Developer Insight - Kit Reveal - State Of The Galaxy ]

zcevzrkq49i3.jpg

UNIT NAME: IG-11
ALIGNMENT: Light
CATEGORIES: Light Side, Healer, Droid, Scoundrel
Versatile Healer with strong Scoundrel and Droid synergies.

ABILITIES:

Basic: Sensory Advantage

xuune9s9iczo.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target and to the weakest enemy. If all enemies are debuffed, IG-11 recovers 20% Protection.

Special 1: FUNCTION: PROTECT (Cooldown 3)

zk5iodx2fe8g.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to all enemies and inflict Tenacity Down for 2 turns. Enemies with Shock or Damage Over Time are dealt Physical damage a second time. IG-11 Taunts for 2 turns.

Special 2: Nurse Droid Protocol (Cooldown 3)

u2qm2xyam4pa.gif

FINAL TEXT: Target ally recovers Health equal to 30% of IG-11's Max Health, and all other allies recover half that amount. If IG-11 is Taunting, he gains Health Steal Up and Retribution for 2 turns. Droid and Scoundrel allies gain Foresight for 2 turns.

Unique: (ZETA) Child's Favor

FINAL TEXT: At the start of battle, IG-11 gains Max Protection equal to 20% of his Max Health. If Kuiil is an ally, IG-11 gains 40% instead and gains Taunt for 2 turns at the start of each encounter.

Whenever another Scoundrel or Droid ally attacks during an enemy turn, IG-11 assists (limit once per ally per turn).

At the start of IG-11's turn, he dispels all debuffs from Droid and Scoundrel allies. For each debuff dispelled this way, IG-11 inflicts Damage Over Time for 2 turns on a random enemy, which can't be evaded.

Replies

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    edited October 2020
    baby yoda is too cute!

I am loving the scoundrel synergy. Was expecting a tight core synergy with a new tag with Mando, Greef, Cara, but i love the open synergy with droids and scoundrels

His DOT + Shock synergy... :thinking:
  • TheRealDarthJarJar
    16 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    My lobot team is finally becoming a reality.....
    ALMOST the fastest. Dang.
  • Ultra is too **** fast wth
  • Ig-11 is going to need some good stats for any of this to work (kuiil included)
    Hopefully this isn't a disappointment as the baby yoda is highly anticipated.
  • So, in developer insights, they say he assists whenever an ally attacks out of turn. In ability description, it says only during enemy turn. So which is it? It’s not an insignificant difference.
  • He's going to need decent offense and health for this, but it has a lot of potential :)
    superawesomepi#1512 | My Youtube | swgoh.gg
  • CaesarAM wrote: »
    So, in developer insights, they say he assists whenever an ally attacks out of turn. In ability description, it says only during enemy turn. So which is it? It’s not an insignificant difference.
    I’m pretty sure they said enemy turn in the dev insight. I might have to read it again.
  • I’m pretty sure they said enemy turn in the dev insight. I might have to read it again.

Nope. From Insights:
    IG-11 assists his allies when they attack out of turn, and when paired with the right squad he will be constantly blasting his enemies.

IG-11 attacks whenever an ally attacks out of turn. When paired with BB-8 and R2-D2, IG-11 will trigger his assist when BB-8 counters and then again when he calls a Resistance ally (R2 in this case) to attack.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    in the State of the Galaxy they reinforced the kit posted here (that he attacks when ally attacks during enemy turn)

So i'm guessing the dev insight post forgot to mention enemy turn
  • Holy...

I’m loving this and Kuill’s kit.
  • Hard to believe he doesn't have some kind of "self destruct" upon being defeated mechanic ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • I kinda like his kit and the animations of taking on a lot of enemies are awesome!

I do wish he had the BH tag however so he can be used in LSTB or another BH variation for sure. The payout doesn’t even have to be great. Just the tag itself would be awesome!
  • Take it in context. When does BB8 counter attack? On the enemy turn.

Would have been better to clarify that in the insight post, but it's implied the way it is.

So RJT calling BB8 to assist won't bring in IG-11 for an assist too.

What I want to know is if he'll assist 4 times if your whole squad has retribution. How does "once per turn per ally" play out in game?

Really cool design and kit overall. Little bummed he didn't keep the BH tag.
  • Take it in context. When does BB8 counter attack? On the enemy turn.

Would have been better to clarify that in the insight post, but it's implied the way it is.

So RJT calling BB8 to assist won't bring in IG-11 for an assist too.

What I want to know is if he'll assist 4 times if your whole squad has retribution. How does "once per turn per ally" play out in game?

Really cool design and kit overall. Little bummed he didn't keep the BH tag.

BH tag would give him a lot more use in LSTB
  • The Mandalorian characters are the reason that I still playing this game! Very nice kit!
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Droid meta confirmed!!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you

• What I want to know is if he'll assist 4 times if your whole squad has retribution.

I guess yes, because they used the example of BB8 calling R2 during counter attack for extra oompf

• Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Also, CLS lead, 3PO, Chewpio, L3 37 and IG 11 can offer us some weird counter attack extravaganza. Attack L3 37 and be rewarded with 4 counter attacks with a few Expose on top. Don't forget to bring a bouquet of Dazes.
  • Hard to believe he doesn't have some kind of "self destruct" upon being defeated mechanic ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If he does then it a child killer....he has baby yoda with him.
  • What? No self-destruct? Thanks a lot CG. What will they ruin....I mean think of next
  • Now that's an amazing character, good job ^^
  • Waited for synergy w other Mando characters, but still love them, the kits are great and the baby yoda is too cute :smile:
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Hard to believe he doesn't have some kind of "self destruct" upon being defeated mechanic ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hope The Child scurries off when IG-11's hologram is defeated.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Threepio&Chewy is also considered a droid, so that's probably why there's the stipulation on only out-of-turn attacks during an enemy's turn. Looks like a pretty solid kit.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Stryde wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Hard to believe he doesn't have some kind of "self destruct" upon being defeated mechanic ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hope The Child scurries off when IG-11's hologram is defeated.

No issues killing kids though?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Lando lead instead or cls for his scoundrel ans rebel tags. With Kuiil ig11 3pio and L3 or T3
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    So assists whenever Enfys counters, possibly regaining protection.
  • Man have I got some ideas for a droid team now.

Just need like 73 months to gear everyone and be just in time to miss the boat.
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Unique "Nurse droid protocol" !? EPIC FAIL
    This was a lay up, should have been called "Nurse and protect" like the epic line from the series. How do you miss that!?... and it fits the description PERFECTLY
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Ninjah9 wrote: »
    Unique "Nurse droid protocol" !? EPIC FAIL
    This was a lay up, should have been called "Nurse and protect" like the epic line from the series. How do you miss that!?... and it fits the description PERFECTLY

wallet = closed
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH