Mandalorian Bundle Requirements?

Hey all, I'm wondering about the Mandalorian character bundles that are currently available for $19.99 ... I tried searching the forums before posting to ask, but what is the minimum level requirement needed to be able to purchase these? My brother is still a fairly new player and is currently I believe around level 20 or so and wants to purchase the guaranteed Mando pack. I'm up to level 74 and already purchased the bundle myself, so I have no clue what the minimum level to buy it is.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Options
    Hey all, I'm wondering about the Mandalorian character bundles that are currently available for $19.99 ... I tried searching the forums before posting to ask, but what is the minimum level requirement needed to be able to purchase these? My brother is still a fairly new player and is currently I believe around level 20 or so and wants to purchase the guaranteed Mando pack. I'm up to level 74 and already purchased the bundle myself, so I have no clue what the minimum level to buy it is.

Thanks in advance!

It's level 60 when you can buy them.
  • Options
    Im not sure why he would want to at level 20. Greef and mando nodes are going to be a long way off.(takes a pretty decent fleet to unlock their nodes). So you're going to have a 2 star character for some time.