Guilds Looking For Mergers - October/November 2020 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Prev1345
Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
edited January 2021
If you are a guild looking to merge with another guild, post your ads here. There are no restrictions as to the size, activity level or requirements of the guild posting the ad or the guilds you are seeking to merge with, however, please have at least 10 spots available, as looking for fewer than 10 spots is not really a merger.

Rules:
  • No player or guild recruitment advertisements. This thread is only for finding other guilds to merge with.
  • Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster or join their recruitment channel if they have one.
  • Do not post anything that is not a guild merger advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.
  • Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.
  • Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently asked questions, current status, more awesomeness, etc.
  • One ad per guild.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
  • How many players you currently have
  • Average player level and/or GP
  • The goals and requirements you'd like the newly merged guild to have
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• W00kiemonster
    138 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    We recently did a double merge and our smaller guild of 245mm is looking to top off its final roster slots to bring it back up into the 270mm range... so if you have a group of motivated players looking to grow, join up...

Players should be at least 3.5mm and focusing on toons/squads that will help with TB/TW and eventually towards rancor.

You should have Malak / Revans / and working on or already unlocked GAS/JKL/GL of your choice

The goal is to grow and eventually be able to tackle rancor!

Just hit your 600 tix/day and have fun!

Guild should be doing 28-29* on DS and 14-15* when full with the usual complement of Wat & KAM shards.

Discord: Spankyotoole#1016
    Ally code: 891-555-546
    Post edited by W00kiemonster on
  • Chairborne Rangers (https://swgoh.gg/g/19572/chairborne-rangers/)
    (Invite only)

We are looking for up to 12 active people to join our guild. We are one independent guild of three in an alliance.
    We prefer that you're Geo DSTB ready or working on it and must produce 10 waves.

Requirements...
    • Must be active - daily players only
    • Must be at minimum level 85
    • Must be at minimum have 3m GP
    • Must have swgoh.gg account
    Here's our rules...
    • Be active: do the quest's daily guild activities and generate at least 300 tickets (20 misses in 2 months, get removed)
    • No login for 10 straight days without notifying me, get removed.
    • We have strike system... for TB/TW. If rule for strategy broken, get a strike. 3 strikes, get removed. Rules are as follow...
      • For TW defense, if you join, must score points otherwise get a strike.
      • For TB, anyone do rebel action, get a strike (rarely happened).
    • Geo DSTB: we get about 22 stars, 17 WAT shards.
    • Geo LSTB: we get about 8 stars (doing Hoth for now to get GET1)
    • Hoth LSTB: we get about 42 stars (currently focus)
    • HPIT (Sims)/HAAT/HSTR: 24 hours wait period, start time is 8 local rotating with EST, PST, EU (Germany)
    • Discord is optional - rated PG :)
    Any questions? Or welcome aboard? :)
  • SaintHuck1
    60 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Top100 is looking for 17 (maybe more) people to join us.

https://swgoh.gg/g/2035/top100/

About Us: We define ourselves as casual but active guild. Casual because we want our members to have fun and respect that real life is more important than the game. Acitive because expect our members to take part in guild activities like Territory War/Battle. We are European based but international operating. Players from all over the galaxy are welcome. .

33 Player with GP of 97M

Raids:
    - Heroic Sith Raid, Heroic Tank, Heroic Rancor (simulation)
    - All Raid starts with 24 Joining time
    - Raids start at 19:00 European Central Time (20:00 European Summer Time)

Territory Battles
    - Rotating
    - 1st month: Hoth (lightside/ darkside)
    - 2nd month: Geonosis (lightside/ darkside)

Discord is not mandatory.
    Inactive players will be removed after 14 days. (Planned absence can be reported)

What We expect
    - You have to be of Level 85 and an average of GP +/- 2M
    - respecting the guild rules
    - taking part in Territory Battle and Territory War
    - According to our guild rules people are removed after 14 days of inactivity or after 3 of the following offenses:
    -TW - not joning/joining and not taking/not respecting orders
    - TB not taking part
    - friendly communication

If you are interested send PM
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/39455/alderaangotshot1st/

We are looking to add 10-15 players to our ranks, either with a merger or with individuals looking to up their game a bit, or possibly slow down. We are a casual guild, no requirements outside of participation. With the game being this late in the life cycle, I would love to help a few guilds out by having a smaller guild or two join and complete a few bigger guilds. These are dark times for recruiting, with a full guild becoming a scarce luxury. It's time that we start seriously looking at consolidating for the advancement of our individual rosters as well as making the most of complete guilds while we have meaningful time left in the game. It is a big step and I appreciate taking a step into the unknown, but there are a bunch of great guilds not reaching their potential in game and we all could benefit from this. I'm not proposing an alliance that when you meet a certain threshold, you're "promoted" to a higher guild. I think its time to band together and try to advance and make this game fun again. If any guild is interested, let me know and hopefully a few like minded guilds can get together and we can start winning! See you on the holotables and may the force be with you.
  • Team "Inflexables"

We are a team

Will host mergers
  • Unaccepted
    https://swgoh.gg/g/11785/unaccepted/

We're looking to add ~10 new players. We're very easy going. Just looking for people have fun and enjoy our love of star wars.

We take players of all shapes and sizes.
  • We are looking for a guild of about 15 players or so to merge with ours. We currently have 122 M GP. Would like to add 10-15 M more.

Our general requirements:

- No 5 day inactives
    - Participate in events
    - Try to rack up all raid tickets daily

RL takes precedence, we are very understanding. 1 mil GP/player min preferred, but willing to make exceptions.

Guild Name : Lingsters Rogues

DM me here or chat me in the app. Ally code: 936-642-532
  • TaliRaider
    68 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Thank you, Already full.
    Post edited by TaliRaider on
  • SST_Crow
    73 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    delete
    Post edited by SST_Crow on
  • Rayman178
    33 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    The Dark Acolytes is a 205Mgp guild looking for up to 5 players to get back to full. We achieve 26 DS Geo stars with around 30 wat shards and 12 LS Geo stars.
    Fairly easy going but expect players who are daily active and participate in guild events (not just sign up and stay idle). We are looking for a group or individuals 3M+. Exceptions based on roster or a group collective.
    Message me here or in game.

Rayman178
    Ally code: 863-498-597

https://swgoh.gg/g/34962/the-dark-acolytes/
  • AlphaImperium (152M GP for 37/50 members) is looking for 10-13 new members.

Both Jedis and Siths are welcome 🙂

If you like to play but have a real life,
    if you are looking for both an active and friendly guild
    => you are welcome !

Heroic raids with 24 hours join period (PIT sim).
    Territory battles rotating between Hoth and Geonosis.

Discord is not mandatory.
    Inactive players will be removed after 5 days (of course not in case of planned and reported absence)

We expect:
    - Friendly attitude (be polite)
    - Daily activity
    - Participation to guild events
    - Respecting the guild rules
    - Players > 3M GP with good focus

If you are interested or have questions, please send PM
  • Stilloutoforder
    12 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Has your guild seen better days? Then “The Aluminum Falcon” wants you!

https://swgoh.gg/g/21917/the-aluminum-falcon/

A string of people quitting the game has dwindled our numbers a bit and we are looking for 10-15 active players to get our numbers back up and be the competitive yet easy going guild we’ve been in the past

We are currently at 203 mil with much of our active roster being in the 4-5 mil GP range

-US based guild Raids are heroic with PIT on sim 7PM/8PM/7PM east coast time
    -Discord is required
    -We are looking for a min of 3 mil GP but can be flexible with active players pushing hard on the DS geo especially
    -Currently running LS hoth/DS geo TB
    -Get your daily tickets, do your part in TW/TB and listen to what the bot on our channel tells you is all we ask of anyone
    -We are part of the Ootini family which is a great group of people

Sounds like this might be a good fit? Contact our guild leader via Discord: Movic#7180
    Post edited by Stilloutoforder on
  • ssj4tim
    135 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Found.
    Post edited by ssj4tim on
  • teafshrea
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Merger already completed
    Post edited by teafshrea on
  • Inflexables
    c9t0xl520p3n.jpg

• Chef_Schmack is my forum username
    • https://discord.gg/hEBKKgZ is the team Discord link (not mandatory)
    • Guild events are going to start at 9:00 AM GMT-6 or 3:00 PM UTC
    • The goal is to complete heroic raids as often as possible
    • Another goal is to do well in territory battles and territory wars
    • No minimum or maximum player level/GP and player requirements besides have fun
    • Some extra info is we are in it to win it and https://swgoh.gg/g/76643/inflexables/ is the guild's swgoh.gg link
    • The current guild size is 6/50
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/39455/alderaangotshot1st/
    We are looking to add 10-15 players to our ranks, either with a merger or with individuals looking to up their game a bit, or possibly slow down. We are a casual guild, no requirements outside of participation. With the game being this late in the life cycle, I would love to help a few guilds out by having a smaller guild or two join and complete a few bigger guilds. These are dark times for recruiting, with a full guild becoming a scarce luxury. It's time that we start seriously looking at consolidating for the advancement of our individual rosters as well as making the most of complete guilds while we have meaningful time left in the game. It is a big step and I appreciate taking a step into the unknown, but there are a bunch of great guilds not reaching their potential in game and we all could benefit from this. I'm not proposing an alliance that when you meet a certain threshold, you're "promoted" to a higher guild. I think its time to band together and try to advance and make this game fun again. If any guild is interested, let me know and hopefully a few like minded guilds can get together and we can start winning! See you on the holotables and may the force be with you.
  • Furless Wookies

35/50 (more are listed on swgoh.gg, just inactive)

3.9 million GP average

Overall, we are a laid back guild looking for active players. We raid at 6pm Central Time and an occasional 12pm Central Time on Saturdays/Sundays. I know that I misspelled Wookiees when I created the guild several years ago, but I can't fix it :(

We win most Territory Wars and average 5-6 stars on LS Territory Battle, 11-13 on DS.With 10-15 more members we should be able to push for a much better outcome in TB.

Requirements:
    • 3 million GP would be nice for players looking to merge in with us.
    • Participating in both Territory Wars and Battles
    • Feel free to message me here or in the game itself if you are interested in merging! 111-349-766

-Flagg (Guild Leader for the Furless Wookies)
  • This deal… is very fair, and I’m happy to be a part of it!

Mos Eisley Bar Flies

Active fraction of guild struggling with inactive members (recently purged) seeks merger with active fraction of another guild also struggling with inactive members.

Also willing to adopt strays who currently have no guild.

Guild GP 83 million after cutting loose dead weight.

36 members remaining.

Average GP = 2.3 million.

Running Heroic version of all raids.

Typically ~20 stars in Hoth.

Would like to enlist a dozen new recruits… baker’s dozen also acceptable.

Preferred average new member GP 2.3 - 3 million.

Guild reset time 7:30 PM US Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -05:00, I think… I’ve never been good with temporal physics).

Try to make 600 tickets each day, but we’re not harsh. Life takes priority.

Send an in-game message to ComicalEngineer 429-162-313 or reply to ComicalEngineer here.

Happy gaming!
  • Chuck_LeChuck
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    We, the guild "Lightbringer", are looking for another guild which is confronted with the same problems as we are.
    Currently, our roster has 36 active members.
    We really would like to merge forces with another guild and offer 14 free member slots.

Our roster consists of international members, mostly German, but also Aussies and others. We speak mostly English and German too, if preferred.

If you're interested, contact me ingame or on Discord :)
    652-312-319 (Chuck LeChuck in game)

LeChuck#3421 (Discord)

https://swgoh.gg/g/24377/lichtbringer/

I never managed a guild merge before, but my personal opinion is that things like future guild name, leader and officers posts and the free slots each guild will get should be negotiable. Just like the realization of the merge. Talk to me, we find a solution that fits everyone :)

Happy Gaming!

9oroix4cskos.jpg
    Post edited by Chuck_LeChuck on
  • Check your in game dm grey
  • Nyc_Makaveli
    23 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    No longer looking
    Post edited by Nyc_Makaveli on
  • *The TR8RS*
    Looking for 5+ members
    Current guild GP 150m
    Guild resets at 7:30pm EST
    All Heroic Raids on Farm
    Geo: DSTB 14 and LSTB 7
    We are an active guild looking for a few people to round out the roster. We have a lot of experience of players who have been around for years. We're a strong bunch who can help you grow and we need you to make us stronger too.
    We expect participation to help advance the guild but understand that life happens. We tend to frown upon players who sign up for events and do not participate, so just communicate with us if you'll be out. Our focus is on finding a few good players who need a new home and don’t mind goofing around in guild chat!
    Contact – 'GetStyledOn' (282-171-284)
  • Siths do Cangaço - Brazilian Guild

We are looking for up to 10 new members who want to join us.

All Raids heroic.

GEO: DSTB 15 and LSTB 6

We are players who are together for a long time. We only need participation on TB and some tickets everyday, and the rest is just fine!

We talk english and portuguese.

Comunication is made in whatsapp and/or game chat.

Came learn some portuguese language with us, as a bonus for joining us!

Contact me in game Sapopemba 999-273-678
  • Hi all,

We have a very friendly and positive group of 43 active guild members, we support each other, are pretty easy going and run heroic raids (including Heroic Sith if you want Traya shards). Guild GP is at 118 million.

We have some strong experts to help us co-ordinate our territory war and guild events and have been #winning a lot lately, we win about 90% of our territory wars over the past few months :)

We are looking for 10 members to join us!

Our guild leadership has been together for three years.

We are US (EST and PT) based, and use the in app chat function, plus optional discord channel. We have a few rules, login at least every 14 days (daily preferred), and we have join periods for our raids.

On the Hoth events we hit 30-34 stars.

We run the dark side Geonosian event and hit 11 stars.

Let us know if you have questions -we would love to have you join us and grow together.

Please reach out and let's chat.
    Sam Wise ( Ally code - 541-139-945 )
    Discord: Samth3star#8935
    Guild Name: Blasters and Beer
  • Inflexables
    c9t0xl520p3n.jpg

• Chef_Schmack is my forum username
    • Will host mergers
    • https://discord.gg/hEBKKgZ is the team Discord link (not mandatory)
    • Guild events are going to start at 9:00 AM GMT-6 or 3:00 PM UTC
    • The goal is to complete heroic raids as often as possible
    • Another goal is to do well in territory battles and territory wars
    • No minimum or maximum player level/GP and player requirements besides have fun
    • Some extra info is we are in it to win it and https://swgoh.gg/g/76643/inflexables/ is the guild's swgoh.gg link
  • Forgotten Sons Guild II is looking for 10-15 new members.

No requirements to join.
    Casual guild.
    80mil GP
    Heroic pit, HAAT, 6* Triumvirate
    15-20* on TB

Message me at 556-819-148
  • ocuelus
    52 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Post edited by ocuelus on
  • Chairborne Rangers (https://swgoh.gg/g/19572/chairborne-rangers/)
    (Invite only)

We are looking for up to 12 active people to join our guild. We are one independent guild of three in an alliance.
    We prefer that you're Geo DSTB ready or working on it and must produce 10 waves.

Requirements...
    • Must be active - daily players only
    • Must be at minimum level 85
    • Must be at minimum have 3m GP
    • Must have swgoh.gg account
    Here's our rules...
    • Be active: do the quest's daily guild activities and generate at least 300 tickets (20 misses in 2 months, get removed)
    • No login for 10 straight days without notifying me, get removed.
    • We have strike system... for TB/TW. If rule for strategy broken, get a strike. 3 strikes, get removed. Rules are as follow...
      • For TW defense, if you join, must score points otherwise get a strike.
      • For TB, anyone do rebel action, get a strike (rarely happened).
    • Geo DSTB: we get about 22 stars, 17 WAT shards.
    • Geo LSTB: we get about 8 stars (doing Hoth for now to get GET1)
    • Hoth LSTB: we get about 42 stars (currently focus)
    • HPIT (Sims)/HAAT/HSTR: 24 hours wait period, start time is 8 local rotating with EST, PST, EU (Germany)
    • Discord is optional - rated PG :)
    Any questions? Or welcome aboard? :)
  • Petzi's Padawans (http://swgoh.gg/g/19643/petzis-padawans/) are looking for reinforcement.

We are a german and english speaking, EU based semicasual but well organized guild. We are looking for people playing the same way like us, that means: "That´s just a game, but if we play a game, we want to win and improve ;-)! We are looking for a small group up to 4 players to help us getting our 15 th star in Geo DS and keeping our strike in TW.

We have around 162 mio GP.
    We are full heroic with 24 hours joining phase.
    HRancor sim UTC 6 p.m.
    HAAT has a group system to grant everyone a top 10 place swhen it is his group`s turn at UTC 6 p.m.
    Hsith no solos, starttime rotate between UTC 6 p.m. and UTC 4 a.m.
    We fight in the TW with aroun 40 members for 3 Zeta Material and normally win (3 defeats in 24 months).
    14 stars Geo DS, 10 WAT shards
    7 stars Geo LS
    We also use discord, but just optional,
    so if you are interested or have questions plz contact me here or ingame ally code: 157-812-111.

Hope to see you soon.
    Great Macros
  • Brotherhood of the S1th is looking to merge with a small guild. We're currently have 39 members with 114 million GP. We
    can take up to 12 members (one member has been inactive for over 30 days). We are a pretty laid back guild with no hard schedule for events, participate on your your own schedule. We complete all raids at heroic, 29 stars on Hoth, 8 stars on Geo, and about 80% in TW. Despite missing some members, we get the job done. Come have fun and grow with us...

Contact Duck 635-468-945
This discussion has been closed.