Kit Reveal: Kuiil

2Next

Replies

• kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Great kit to bring a droid squads back! HK's rework for sith empire really broke droid trams outside of GG.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Rebuc wrote: »
    No synergy with the existing Ugnaught?

bummer :(

I was thinking the same thing. They will finally give the Ugnaught a team but nope no Ugnaught tag.
  • Combined with IG11 (and you clearly should) it will lead to 2 different Teams (besides that GL Rey idea...)

Scroundels:

Quira, L3, Vandor, IG11 and Kuiil = means a very very tanky defense option that can easily timeout, you get 2 pretaunts, a lot of regain, 2 rezz options, counters etc. you will clearly need a good team with high damage or Nihilus/Mando to get it. Overall you dont need Nest here cause getting a kill will be hard enough even without full reliced toons. For me i think most players will tend to this option, cause most already are LS focused and that Quira, L3, Vandor Core are already common enough and frees up Nest without breaking the Scroundel Squad to much.

Droids:

IG88, T3, IG11, Kuiill and X = overall more attack power that can become scary very fast. Depending on your other Droids, going with BB8 (I know JTR...) or L3 (see Quira above) seem the two best ways. While BB8 clearly aims for the fast kill row, L3 means waiting behind 2 pretaunts untill the robots start rolling. Since most will use BB8 (or L3) for other teams and dont own reliced IG88 (and T3) this option will be rarley used and is more for droid faction focused players. I think it will offers a lot of potential for a fast nuke Squad. R7 IG88 also dishes out noteable Damage now, crafting more Support for him with Kuiil (and IG11) means we will see some scary hit numbers for such an old toon (remembering the old droid meta with HK and IG buddies)
  • Will a team of Karga, Kuiil, IG-11, Mando, and Cara have any special synergy??
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Will a team of Karga, Kuiil, IG-11, Mando, and Cara have any special synergy??
    no
  • Yes, but can you use him in Ground War assault battle?
  • I'm sad Kuiil doesn't have Ughnaut tag. Also, they should have a special synergy imo.
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Will a team of Karga, Kuiil, IG-11, Mando, and Cara have any special synergy??
    no

theres scoundrel synergy?