Casual Guilds Looking For Players - Late October/November 2020 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• https://swgoh.gg/g/1982/hothssheros/

Hoths’sHeros

141 mil GP guild looking for 1 new member before TB
    All heroic raids (Pit on sim)
    Active in TW & TB (Hoth LS, Geo DS)

We only ask 2 things, participate in TB and let us know if you’ll be offline.

No ticket requirements.

Discord is required.

Ally code: 123-147-392
    Discord: Wellsdog#1059
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/19867/the-republic/
    https://discord.gg/GC7mPhD

__**NABOO**__- We are technically independent but have the benefit of 17 other guilds to **share information**. We are Competitive but Laid Back Top End Guild. Based in the US PST and +5 GMT. Please Respond ASAP Yes or No. 100% Drama Free Zone.

__**WHAT WE OFFER**__
    -over 291M Guild
    -**Avg 5.5M (Subject to Change on Roster)**
    -Raid times- 6:30pm PST/9:30pm EST
    -**NOT ROTATING RAID TIMES**
    -**TB Focus**
    -30* Geo TB
    -18* LS GTB
    -44 Wat Tambor shards
    -12 KAM shards
    -TW semi-focued
    -**70% Win Rate**
    -**22 GLs 11 Rey 11 SLKR**

__**WHAT WE ASK FROM YOU**__
    -**Discord Mandatory**
    -**MANDATORY 600**
    -**4.5M roster(Tb Focus)**
    -Participate in ALL guild aspects
    -Full participation in TB
    - Participate in defense and offense in TW
    -Follow the instructions of the Officers/Guild Leader
    -General Skywalker
    -KAM Ready or Close to
    -SLKR or Rey Exception

Come realize your potential.
    **DM SnugglePanda#0168 or Italianstallion Republic#6103**
  • Not sure what guild to join? Give the Limeys a look!!

We are a fully heroic UK based guild with an international flavour looking to fill our final slot.

https://swgoh.gg/g/49477/lincoln-limeys/

We are very friendly with our approach to the game.

Are you an up and coming player looking for a home to take the next step up? Are you a more experienced player sick and tired of strict rules in other guilds and just want a more friendly and fun experience? Then we are definitely the guild for you!

Our guild reset time is 7.30pm British Time (1830 UTC).

We do very well with territory wars having won 13 of the last 14 TWs all of which have been against stronger guilds. We know how to play the game!

Our requirements are 1. be fairly active and have fun 2. Have GP of at around 1 million (this is not a strict requirement, feel free to message me and you will be considered) 3. Be a team player.

We have a guild discord channel which has many features that will help you improve your roster but it is not a mandatory requirement to have discord!

We run DS Geo TB (11 stars and 11 Wat shards) and we are alterntating between LS Geo TB (5 stars) and LS Hoth TB (32 stars)

I guarantee that you will enjoy your time with us in the guild.

My ally code is 211-831-999

My discord is shalabolic#3969.... Feel free to contact me either here, in-game or on discord.
  • ksjn3llogjvy.jpeg

Empire Strikes Back is recruiting!
    Alliance free guild with a driven competitive focus on TW and Geo TBs.

246mil GP

DS GeoTB: 30⭐️ (30 wat shards on average)
    LS GeoTB: 15⭐️

https://discord.gg/BaX9gbw

https://swgoh.gg/g/2602/empire-strikes-back/

Discord available - To3-YodA#2915
  • BlackBart
    156 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    https://swgoh.gg/g/932/this-game/

This Game is looking for 1 more active but chill member

Are you tired of chasing the meta? Tired of being told what teams to farm?

We believe Galaxy of Heroes is a game, not a second job. Enjoy yourself, build your roster the way you feel like. Want to gear 13 Tuskens instead of Geos? That is fine. Odd but fine.
    But if you want ideas on characters to go for, how to mod, what teams work in raids, we are happy to provide our 2 cents.

If you have a GP of a million+ and want to move up to a guild that can do a bit more then your current one or downshift to a guild that puts life ahead of game play, give us a look.
    GP: 171 million
    Raids: HPit, HAAT, HSith, 5 PM US CST
    41* in LS Hoth Territory Battles
    DS Geonosian TB 17* (one Hoth & one Geo TB each month)

Contact BlackBart to join or if you have any questions
    971-433-313 in game or Black Bart #7151 on Discord

May the Force Be With You
    Post edited by BlackBart on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/38008/shq-elite/

SHQ Elite is a US based, semi-casual guild designed to accommodate a better game/life balance that many of us would prefer. At the moment, we are looking to add 1-2 members at 2M+. We’re really looking for more to help with Territory Battles. Our current GP is ~170M. Our core group is made of previously competitive players who got tired of the requirements forced on you to be in an elite guild. It is called a game for a reason, you need to have fun with it!

Our main goal as a guild is to enjoy the game and not feel like you have to logon everyday and "just go through the motions". We are currently running LS Hoth TB and DS Geo TB. We all want to run more raids, but if you need to miss a day or two, that is perfectly fine! With that said, we are still pretty active and raid constantly it seems. We are fully heroic. Our Pit is on sim, Tank opens at 11pm Eastern Standard Time and Sith opens at 9pm Eastern Standard Time. All have 24 hour join policies.

While we are all active we do not force 600 daily tickets. Our only real rules at the moment is users sign up on swgoh.gg, and be on Discord. We also ask that members TRY to wait for commands to be placed in TB and TW before taking any actions. We understand if you only have certain windows to play though. Please jump on to ask any additional questions as we are pretty talkative and happy to answer.

Our Discord:
    https://discord.gg/ZrG69H9
  • tribalspaniard
    20 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Are you casual or hardcore? Do you play all day or only when you are in the bathroom? If you answered "Yes" to any of those questions, you are weird like us and we welcome you with open arms. Who are we to give free hugs so easily? We. Are. Ewokin Legions. We have been together for more than 3 years (EL) and we're part of the Ewokin family of Murder Bears.

Five CRAZY strong guilds plus our group of scrappy underdogs. Players with strong rosters and consistent max tickets + raid results (beyond our requirements) may be considered for promotion as needed.
    Affirmed legionary of the village, the path to progress begins in Ewokin Legions. (This is us and while it may not look like much, we got it where it counts, kid).

We are looking for 3 new members. Ideally 1.5mil+, and we love to help people grow.
    We sim Rancor and clear HAAT in 30 mins. We clear Heroic STR in under 8hrs.
    Raids start 7pm EST, guild reset 1:30pm EST
    LS Geo TB - Consistently at 7 stars with a record of 9.
    DS Geo TB - 15 stars solid and a record of 17.

We run three Geo TB's and then run one Hoth TB for both LS & DS. We are closing in on maxing out Hoth TB, only 2-3 stars shy for each.

TW record - we have too much fun to track it steadily! 3 zetas on a win, 2 zetas on a loss.

Our only guild rules are to be nice to each other, and play consistently; let a mod know you are taking a break. (we use Discord for that)

Feel free to contact me in game or on Discord:

266-939-911

Tribal#7571

https://swgoh.gg/g/29441/ks-w-o-k-i-n-l-ks-g-i-o-n-s/
    Post edited by tribalspaniard on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/18349/legends-of-light/

Legends of Light
    218M GP
    Relaxed GeoTB guild is at 48/50 (semi-active, no tix minimum)
    Raids at 7pm Pacific, 8m, 9c, 10pm Eastern.
    TW 111+ wins, kyros.
    We have 3 SLKR, 3 Reys, 2 JKL. No forced farms.

We are recruiting players for GeoTB to improve on our 22*/10* record. 26+ Wat shards and increasing.

Semi-active, no hard tix requirement. Must contribute to TW and TB success (have 3.5M GP or Wat-shard capable Geos).

Message us on our Discord recruitment server with your swgoh.gg profile or Ally Code.

https://discord.gg/C26WwgZ

Or get in touch in game: 494863299

MTFBWY!
  • AiD is looking for one highly focused and dedicated member. Must use discord! Must have at least one GL and working towards another. We are a very tight knit group who loves TW and crushing sandbaggers. Be ready with your GG account link so we can look at your roster. HMU for more details.al0ubq34xcls.jpeg
  • 2iye68vt6x1p.jpg

Bobas Bootyhunters now looking for 3 Active players. We are friendly and relaxed guild (no crazy rules), no ticket minimum, just try to participate in guild events. We have LINE but it is optional. Real life comes first!

https://swgoh.gg/g/280/bobas-bootyhunters/

We have 211 million GP and with US / European Based Players. Won almost all TW in 2020. We are an Independent Guild, No Alliance!

Raids: All Heroic with 24h join period, HPIT Simmed, 2 Times a Week Raids for each, Reset Time 6 p.m. GMT

What We Need: Active players with minimum 3 million+ GP who like to participate in Guild Events and want to build strong roosters.

If you are interested, please send a DM or contact me from 391 - 623 - 151
  • Hi all,

We have a very friendly and positive group of 43 active guild members, we support each other, are pretty easy going and run heroic raids (including Heroic Sith if you want Traya shards). Guild GP is at 118 million.

We have some strong experts to help us co-ordinate our territory war and guild events and have been #winning a lot lately, we win about 90% of our territory wars over the past few months :)

We are looking for a friendly and active player level 80 and above please.

Our guild leadership has been together for three years.

We are US (EST and PT) based, and use the in app chat function, plus optional discord channel. We have a few rules, login at least every 14 days (daily preferred), and we have join periods for our raids.

On the Hoth events we hit 30-34 stars.

We run the dark side Geonosian event and hit 11 stars.

Let us know if you have questions -we would love to have you join us and grow together.

Please reach out and let's chat.
    Sam Wise ( Ally code - 541-139-945 )
    Discord: Samth3star#8935
    Guild Name: Blasters and Beer
  • tdkijzt48ixz.png

The Elite Rebel Squad, part of The Galen Initiative alliance, is looking for a few more players! If you are not currently in a guild, or are unhappy with the guild you are in, we’re looking for you! If you are an active player that can participate in TBs and raids (TWs too, if you want), come join us!

164-mil GP guild with a lot of friendly, helpful players. We’re made up of players with GPs between 5.5m and 2m. We run:

Heroic Sith and Tank raids, simmed Pit raids (all raids have a 24-hour join window, and all raids are optional)
    Geo TB: DS at about 15 stars, and we’re getting Wat shards every time
    Geo TB: LS at about 6-7 stars, but we mostly focus on DS.
    TWs (optional)
    Our reset time is 8:30pm EST (UTC -4)

We are casual but active. We have a very friendly group, with a lot of helpful players. We are always improving, and looking for players who want to improve with us.

We have no spending requirements; we only ask two things:
    1. Be active!
    2. Consistently participate in the TBs. Just deploying is fine. Raids and TWs are optional. We run them as frequently as possible. We only ask that if you join a raid or TW that you participate in it.

It’s pretty straightforward, really. Join a guild of friendly people that are not pushy or demanding, participate in the TBs and raids, get the loot, and improve your roster.

If you’re interested in joining, you can message me through the forum, through our Discord server (https://discord.gg/DrFxzyA), or in-game (ally code 252-477-693, name is VadersAttorney).

Thanks for your time!
  • Inflexables
    c9t0xl520p3n.jpg

• Chef_Schmack is my forum username
    • https://discord.gg/hEBKKgZ is the team Discord link (not mandatory)
    • Guild events are going to start at 9:00 AM GMT-6 or 3:00 PM UTC
    • The goal is to complete heroic raids as often as possible
    • Another goal is to do well in territory battles and territory wars
    • No minimum or maximum player level/GP and player requirements besides have fun
    • Some extra info is we are in it to win it and https://swgoh.gg/g/76643/inflexables/ is the guild's swgoh.gg link
  • DunkinDeezNutz
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    StunnedbutstillaliveWallaby
    obh4yt78veka.jpg

Main Time Zone: US Central (UTC -6)

Guild GP: 9,344K

Friend code: 314-435-956

Hey everybody it’s ya boi Dunkindeeznuts back at it again with my second ever forum post.
    I am not sure if anyone will remember my last post, but our guild has made some great progress!

We have acquired people anywhere from those just unlocking guilds to others who are everyone’s sugar daddy when it comes to raids.

Have we ever beaten a Raid? Yes, they said it could never be done, but we did!

We do each raid about once a week right now just because we save up to Tier 7. Have we been able to do any heroic raids yet? Only Rancor. But will we be able to soon? You bet your sweet top biscuit. You know what. I’d bet my whole entire biscuit we will.

We average around 11 stars in Territory Battle currently. Which is up 11 stars from last time.

Have we won a Territory War? Uh, no
    But have we participated in a Territory War? Still no, we still need more players but EVENTUALLY

We are a group of fun players looking for someone, anyone. New to the game? Sure. Wanna be our sugar daddy and kill raids for us? Yes please. Don't play a whole lot? Come on in! Do you like pineapple on pizza? Look, we’re desperate. Think the sequels were good movies? We are all for diversity and you are entitled to your opinion.

We have a discord that we talk in every now and then, but it is by no means a requirement. It is just a convenient place to put memes.

Please, our leader said that if we do not get to 25 members this time, he is going to sell my kidneys to buy the HDB and more data cards to do it all himself. I need my kid knees.
  • Hi! Saber Strike Reborn is looking for an active player. We're fully heroic, run DS GEO and LS Hoth. No farming requirements. We just ask that you're active and participate in guild events.

https://swgoh.gg/g/25930/saber-strike-reborn/

I hope you find a great guild that fits your needs. If your interested in joining with us or want more details, let me know.

Ally Code: 566-428-921
    On Discord: LupinLagarrin#0172
  • Hello everybody, our guild “Bravehearts” is looking for new players of any GP (level 80+) to help move forward & grow.

We‘re currently doing the Heroic Pit, Heroic Tank & Tier VI in the Sith Raid.

We have a GP of 60 mil & 40 active daily players with a reset time at 6.30 pm UTC.

We get 20/21 stars in TBs (ls/ds) & win more TWs than we lose.

We‘re a drama-free, chilled out guild with a mix of newer & long-term players.
    We ask you to please join the Territory Wars, other than that participate as much as you can.

You can find us easily through the in-game guild search. Come join us!
  • Come and join Not Exterminated Yet

About 150 gp guild, all heroic, Hoth about 40 star, Geo about 10 star. UK based guild, if you want to chill and be part of a community head on over. Some spaces now open with a few members leaving due to wanting to get seriously serious in elite whale guilds

No minimum player requirements for entry, we are building a community not an army but we are pretty high level, so if you’re relatively new and want to jump straight into Geo high level rewards then make Not Exterminated Yet your new home

No Discord nonsense and no nagging, just light daily play and random nonsense

Search for “Exterminated” in the advanced search in game and we’ll be the only hit. Click join and be part of a growing community

See you soon and help stop us being Exterminated
  • 63b6819ac9f2ab7e521defa63d7dbb3d.png

I'm one of the officers at Ew0k Like an Egyptian and we'd love to have you. We're a pretty chill and casual guild here.
    You can message me here at Dannydgoatee, but my in game name is Bantha Milker. My ally code is 367-111-734
    Our reset time is 12:30 am UTC / 7:30 pm CST / 8 pm EST.

We run all raids at HEROIC levels at 7 pm CST / 12 UTC / 8 EST. It keeps it super easy to keep track of things.
    Simmable Heroic Pit is every couple of days. Heroic Tank runs every few days and lasts about 20 minutes. And, Heroic Sith runs about every 5 days or so and lasts about 2-4 hours depending on who's hitting when.

Our guild does very well in our TW and usually end up winning. We're alternating two Geo TBs for every one Hoth so we can get the best rewards, and improve each time.

We're all a really great, friendly, fun, and helpful group. We love to strategize together, help each other with tips and suggestions, and love to geek out on Star Wars stuff.
  • Forgotten Sons Guild II is looking for 10-15 new members.

No requirements to join.
    Casual guild.
    80mil GP
    Heroic pit, HAAT, 6* Triumvirate
    15-20* on TB

Message me at 556-819-148
  • ocuelus
    52 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Post edited by ocuelus on
  • Echoes in the Force
    Our casual but daily active guild is looking for players who like the game and the Star Wars universe.
    We want to play smartly within our available time, without stress or burnout.

We are full but want to replace some inactive members with more active members.
    Looking for...
    1 player with 1.5M+ GP
    1 player with 2.5M+ GP

Newer players (800K+ GP): you may have a chance too if you are very active

https://swgoh.gg/g/46653/echoes-in-the-force/

Canada/US/Europe guild. 101M GP.
    All raids heroic. Raids have 24h join period and generally start around 12:00 EST.
    We're doing LS Hoth TB and DS Geo TB. Full TB participation is expected.
    TW participation is optional. TW win ratio over 80%.

Our guild has been growing organically and steadily.

If you like to play effectively, without stress or burnout, come and join us.
    We're using discord as our primary communication tool.

If you want to join, contact FireStorm: FireStorm#7772
  • Not sure what guild to join? Give the Limeys a look!!

We are a fully heroic UK based guild with an international flavour looking to fill our final slot.

https://swgoh.gg/g/49477/lincoln-limeys/

We are very friendly with our approach to the game.

Are you an up and coming player looking for a home to take the next step up? Are you a more experienced player sick and tired of strict rules in other guilds and just want a more friendly and fun experience? Then we are definitely the guild for you!

Our guild reset time is 7.30pm British Time (1830 UTC).

We do very well with territory wars having won 15 of the last 17 TWs all of which have been against stronger guilds. We know how to play the game!

Our requirements are 1. be fairly active and have fun 2. Have GP of at around 1 million (this is not a strict requirement, feel free to message me and you will be considered) 3. Be a team player.

We have a guild discord channel which has many features that will help you improve your roster but it is not a mandatory requirement to have discord!

We run DS Geo TB (12 stars and 11 Wat shards) and we are alterntating between LS Geo TB (5 stars) and LS Hoth TB (32 stars)

I guarantee that you will enjoy your time with us in the guild.

My ally code is 211-831-999

My discord is shalabolic#3969.... Feel free to contact me either here, in-game or on discord.
  • TrenoPhoenix looking to fill one open slot.

We are a casual but competitive guild. No one looking over your shoulder nagging you if you missed 600 raid tickets for a day here and there. No daily login requirement (3 day inactivity = kick). We are a good bunch, lively discussion, with gear salvage donations generously given.

Guild GP: 203M+
    Guild Reset time: 7:30 pm EDT (GMT -4)
    Raids:
    HPIT (Sim Enabled) after 24 hr sign up period
    HAAT 8 PM EDT start after 24 hr sign up period
    HSTR 630 PM EDT start after 24 hr sign up period
    Strong winning record in TW.
    TB: 10* LS/25* DS. We are earning 17+ Wat shards each DS run.

We use Discord but it’s not mandatory.

Looking for people with at least 3M GP (combined ships and characters), but we’ll consider active players under that amount depending on squad mix. If you have a few extra players to bring with you, we should be able to accommodate you.

Message Qi'Vodis in-game (466-251-153) if interested or to learn more.
  • Our guild, Breaking Beskar, wants active players seeking a laid back guild to call home. We prioritize enjoyment over GP so we encourage players to make friends and participate but we also understand real life events are often a greater priority. We have a strong experienced core of around 30 players that have been together for years.
    About us:
    • 165+ million GP guild
    • We are an independent guild
    • Primarily EST based (8pm/9pm EST raids)
    • Winning TW record (3 zetas per win!)
    • All heroic raids including HSTR (Traya shards)
    • We vary on TBs due to our casual nature (Wat shards)
    What we are looking for:
    • Active players looking to make new friends
    • Level 85
    • 1 million plus GP suggested
    • Discord is helpful but not required
    • 500+ or so daily raid tickets
    • No roster requirements
    • Chase the characters you want!
    • TB/TW optional (we expect participation if you sign up for TW)
    THIS IS THE WAY! View our Guild Profile at Breaking Beskar - swgoh.gg/g/70631/breaking-beskar or log on to our Discord - discord.gg/UCUwxzb. If you have any questions, message RotorGeorge in-game with ally code 929-772-835 or discord at RotorGeorge#9632. We look forward to hearing from you.
    bbeskars.jpg
  • Hey guys;

https://swgoh.gg/g/1407/portuguese-rebels/

We are looking for 2 strong Player with Good roster.
    We are 230 mil GP 48/50
    Wins most of TW
    DS GEO 27 STARS
    LS GEO 12 STARS
    EARNING WAT TAMBOR SHARDS( 30 shards for now)
    HAVE CHAT ON DISCORD/WHATSAPP
    HSTR: 21:00 (London Time)
    HAAT: 21:30 (London Time)

https://discord.gg/X8saPhvh

Blackst4r#3528

Add me on discord!
  • RPC3PO
    8 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    All full
    Post edited by RPC3PO on

Thanks
    --RPC3PO
  • Come join the ‘Grey Triumvirate’ – a friendly mid-level guild (29M GP) interested in expanding and welcoming new members. We are active but easy-going, with supportive members always happy to advise and help out. We don't have any specific requirements (although level 65+ is preferred), just a bunch of Star Wars fans having fun!
    • Grey Triumvirate
    • Raids 7:30pm UK time
    • 7* PIT and Tank and 5* Sith (when tickets allow)
    • Territory Battles – Hoth (LS/DS) usually around 13/14 stars
    • Territory Wars – We’ve got a good record maybe 6/7 in every 10 matches
    • Currently 35 members, plenty of room to expand!

If you would like to join search ‘Grey Triumvirate’ or ping 187-255-411 (Calmlight) in-game if you have any questions :smile:
  • Hello fellow SWGOH players I’m looking to recruit people for our guild. Bellow is a link to our webpage with all the info you’ll need to know about the guild and my contact info if you need it. I look forward to seeing/hearing from you guys
    https://newcommand001.github.io/
  • Gone Mad

Guild Power: 105,000,000
    Guild Members: 38/50

Looking for 12 more!!

We are looking for active players who have a laid back attitude and looking for a casual guild. This guild is 3 years old and have many experienced members. We have a good time in this guild. If real-life stuff comes up, we understand. We even talk about it! We are very reasonably active and expect each member to contribute in every phase. We have a 10 day grace inactive period. Very lenient.

Guild Reset Time: 1:00a EST

Raids:
    Heroic Rancor, once every 2-3 days
    Heroic AAT, once every 3-4 days
    Heroic Sith Raid, once every 3-5 days

TW: We have a strategic game plan we ask everyone to abide by. We win more than 90% of our battles.

Territory Battles:
    (Hoth) Active
    (Geo) Active

My personal Info: (Contact me if you have further questions.)
    Recruiter: Clydeumdal
    My Ally Code: 123-917-859
    Discord Name: Gone Mad - https://discord.gg/p29ZYQ6
    *****Discord is not requirement*****

If I'm not available, you can also reach:
    Kactus- Ally Code: 752-985-696
    UndyingValor- Ally Code: 646-463-833

If this guild is for you, search us up in the Guild search in-game, and come walk on in. :)
    Guild Discord Link: https://discord.gg/p29ZYQ6
  • Marcin93
    19 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Greetings to all players !!

mu7sy8nszq70.jpg

!!We need your help. We are looking for one active and strong member to join our guild. 189 m. GP!!
    *We are looking active member, about 2.5 m GP or more.

ABOUT US:
    *The Raidy Bunch https://swgoh.gg/g/1950/the-raidy-bunch/

*Galactic power: 189.000.000

*A very friendly, helpful and active. We will gladly accept active member.
    For better communication we use a Discord account (Very much appreciated, but not required)

*Geonosis Separatist Might: 20
    *Hoth Rebel Assault: 42

*Guild location: (E.S.T)

*Raid Launches: 09:00 P.m. (GMT+1) - (The PIT (SIM) - HAAT - Sith) Heroic

CONTACT DETAILS:

*Navarre Ally Code: 786-248-633 (Leader)
    *My Ally Code: 413-813-495 (officer)
    *https://swgoh.gg/p/413813495/

*Discord:
    -Navarre#8833
    -Cimcimrimcim#3881
    *If you have any questions or want to join us: write me a message in the game. If you have a Discord account, it would be even better (faster reply)
    Greetings to everyone and May the force be with you
This discussion has been closed.