Um... Was my account deleted?

Nihion
3340 posts Member
edited November 2020
So I just logged into the game for the first time after the new IOS update, and my 4 mil GP turned into 41 thousand. It looks like it could be my account from a long time ago, maybe when I quit the game in 2015. I started a new account in December of 2016 that I’ve been using since, and now it’s gone. PLEASE don’t tell me I have to start over.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Did you link your "new account " from 2016 to you apple ID?
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Not sure. I know it was connected to Facebook though
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    FB doesnt do anything to link or store your account data, it is only used to link between google/apple.

If it was not linked to an email account, you will have to try and work with EAHelp to recover your account.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Hm. Okay. If I have transferred the account upon getting a new phone, and they were both apple phones, does that mean that it’s linked to my Apple ID?
  • You need to log into your gamecenter account that has your 4million gp. Assuming you are using Gamecenter, which I hope you are.

I get this periodically when iOS updates.
  • Enter your previous phone’s Apple ID in the Game Center settings. It’s linked to that.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I am not using Game Center, but I’ll see if I can link it
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Update: Fixed it. Just had to turn off Game Center. Lesson learned.

Thanks for all the help, you collectively put me on the right track. Have a good day! (And Kyno, you may delete this.)
This discussion has been closed.