Anakin's Unending Loyalty never ending indeed

mariogsh
785 posts Member
edited November 2020
This bug has bothered me for quite a bit alredy, is pretty much frustrating seeing the enemy Anakin being IMMORTAL until the buff expires for taking turns

When this happens? If you take off the unending loyalty that Anakin gets at the start of the battle, and he is inflicted with buff immunity and healing immunity, he stays at 1 HP, right? Well, what happens if the negotiator takes a turn before you can take out Anakin?

He put unending loyalty again on him, everything's fine, he will handle another hit and the buff will be gone and then you'll be able to take him out, right?

Well, nope, that unending loyalty will never go because of damage, but because of expiring

No matter how much you hit Anakin in this state, his unending loyalty will never get to trigger, neither the heal, or the buffs, but, in consequence, he will never die.

This bug is absurd, idk how many fleet battles I have lost before because I can't take out Anakin because he is invencible if all these factors happen

EDIT: Spelling
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• It is, indeed, frustrating that this bug has been allowed to persist so long.

Although I don't lose (many? any?) battles because of this anymore, the bug still happens, and it is far past time it should be fixed. There are a lot of people out there whose fleet positions are more precarious than mine, and this bug is terribly unfair to them: it needs to be moved up the priority list.

This one is a big one. For most folks it really can determine the outcome of the battle.
  • It is, indeed, frustrating that this bug has been allowed to persist so long.

Although I don't lose (many? any?) battles because of this anymore, the bug still happens, and it is far past time it should be fixed. There are a lot of people out there whose fleet positions are more precarious than mine, and this bug is terribly unfair to them: it needs to be moved up the priority list.

This one is a big one. For most folks it really can determine the outcome of the battle.

I know a lot of people maybe don't have a problem with this bug, either they have a stronger nego or malevolence, but in my case (not Malevolence and Nego at 6* with R5 Kenobi) this is definitely something that determines my outcome

I need to use Tie Fighter to workaround a counter against faster negotiators than mine, and sometimes I lose because of this

So sad and frustrating
  • dgree
    521 posts Member
    It happens to anyone regardless of fleet strength, even if it disproportionately affects people who already are struggling more to climb. If an enemy Nego fleet ship has healing immunity and minimum HP, Undying Loyalty can't be popped. The healing immunity prevents the healing from Undying Loyalty removal sequence, which prevents all the next steps of UL Buff removal, stealth, etc. afaik.

It's a major issue in fleet.
  • Go for malevolence, best offensive fleet in the game, pretty easy to climb with. And 5* malevolence can take just about any 7* negotiator lineup, there are a few lineups that are much trickier. But can win with practice.
  • It’s fun that there are two separate bugs on the unending loyalty, the first is where it “never” ends and the other is when it ends too soon.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report and discuss all bugs and issues at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>