40 posts Member
edited November 2020
Im running:
Cls lead
Chewbacca
Han Solo
Cpo & chewie
R2d2

Can someone competent please show me how would the offense health and protection stats look like at the start of battle when:
All skills are zetaed
All characters have 100 offense hp and protection (for simplier math)
With explanation if possible.

Replies

• Not too sure what you’re asking, it’s all dependent on mods, so you control it, and it shows you the stats on the character
  • Doni12 wrote: »
    Not too sure what you’re asking, it’s all dependent on mods, so you control it, and it shows you the stats on the character

Im interested in final numbers of all characters before the first strike when they are entering the battle with 100 hp prot and offense unmodded (hope it doesnt matter in calculations if for example 20 of those 100 is from mods). There are a lot of skills in this squad that change HP prot and offense and I Want to know how does it work.
  • I’m not sure which one goes first, so not sure what stat/ability applies first. But r2 shares, chewpio shares from the leader. I’d imagine they all share based on the initial value and one doesn’t stack onto the other so if r2 gives 100, it’s +100 to base numbers, whatever chewpio shares is from the base numbers not what stacks after r2 gives his stuff out.
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m not sure which one goes first, so not sure what stat/ability applies first. But r2 shares, chewpio shares from the leader. I’d imagine they all share based on the initial value and one doesn’t stack onto the other so if r2 gives 100, it’s +100 to base numbers, whatever chewpio shares is from the base numbers not what stacks after r2 gives his stuff out.

Yeah thats why the post says someone competent.
  • MikKro
    333 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m not sure which one goes first, so not sure what stat/ability applies first. But r2 shares, chewpio shares from the leader. I’d imagine they all share based on the initial value and one doesn’t stack onto the other so if r2 gives 100, it’s +100 to base numbers, whatever chewpio shares is from the base numbers not what stacks after r2 gives his stuff out.

Just like assists, unique order is based on placement. Same team/mods, different placement, different character getting guard
    r4x9fo9ph1a2.png
    qftaj3vcrksd.png
    l18wl8t1ec1b.png
    cz4m8pudmcdi.png

Post edited by MikKro on
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I'm not sure if the above is true, but the order doesnt matter. As far as I know, no skills are calculated off anything but the base stats

Base stats are your characters stats with mods included.

Total stat at the beginning of a battle = base stat + (base stat × unique) + (base stat × leader ability) + ...... ext.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I'm not sure if the above is true, but the order doesnt matter. As far as I know, no skills are calculated off anything but the base stats

Total stat at the beginning of a battle = base stat + (base stat × unique) + (base stat × leader ability) + ...... ext.

I believe in another thread someone tried to show some evidence of this over the past 6 weeks. I didn't walk away convinced.

Kyno wrote: »

I believe in another thread someone tried to show some evidence of this over the past 6 weeks. I didn't walk away convinced.

Well if the screenshoty are not edited then turn order must matter. Why there is no official statement for such important things?
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Samurhaj wrote: »

Oh I’m sorry, I was under the impression you didn’t know yourself. As to whether I’m competent or not, this is me
    https://swgoh.gg/p/897311786/
    I think I count as competent.

@Samurhaj ..maybe drop the kitten attitude when your asking for help.
  • Screenshots aren't edited, i modded them specifically so CLS is weaker after chewpio unique kicks in, but he only gets guard when chewpio is before chewie on placement. But im wrong saying its for all uniques since i cant prove it and guard and stats share are apples and oranges so ill edit that. Kyno's post is more accurate
  • Damodamo wrote: »

Oh I’m sorry, I was under the impression you didn’t know yourself. As to whether I’m competent or not, this is me
    https://swgoh.gg/p/897311786/
    I think I count as competent.

@Samurhaj ..maybe drop the kitten attitude when your asking for help.

Dont get me wrong it wasnt against you. I just wanted a response from someone that is hired to do that

I’ve looked at this as well and it does definitely work the way the images show, at least in this case with chewpio.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.

The order absolutely does matter. It changes who gets guard as MikKro's screenshots demonstrate which means that it changes how the health and protection bonuses are applied. I have watched a streamer do it and tested it for myself.
  • crzydroid
    7253 posts Moderator
    edited November 2020
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

The order absolutely does matter. It changes who gets guard as MikKro's screenshots demonstrate which means that it changes how the health and protection bonuses are applied. I have watched a streamer do it and tested it for myself.

I remember there used to be a bug with Fivrs where his unique wouldn't work unless he was in the last slot, or something along those lines. I wonder if something similar is happening with 3PAC. Otherwise slot order for offense boosts and such SHOULDN'T matter.
  • crzydroid wrote: »

I remember there used to be a bug with Fivrs where his unique wouldn't work unless he was in the last slot, or something along those lines. I wonder if something similar is happening with 3PAC. Otherwise slot order for offense boosts and such SHOULDN'T matter.
    That’s not the same thing, and I think you are misremembering the “bug”.

When 5s isn’t in last slot, and opposing team used AoE that killed 5s + one other clone who was positioned AFTER 5s, the game took it to be that 5s died first, not triggering the star transfer.

As far as I’m aware it still works like that.
  • crzydroid
    7253 posts Moderator
    I just tested the slot order thing and my Chewpio gets Guard no matter the position. It would be interesting to see the base stats for those situations where people claim they've gotten it to switch.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Note: I did not read all the comments, so this may have been said already.
    Here is what was found with some testing we did.
    R2 number crunch goes first, so leader will have boosted stats from number crunch, than chewpio will use those boosted stats.

This is independent of what order they are in (R2 could be 2nd or last)

R2 number crunch seems the only one to work like this and always seems to go first, so can boost stats before other uniques boost stats.

Does not happen with leader abilities uniques only.

In your example
    CLS would get base stats boosted from R2 number crunch
    Chewpio would then use those stats for his boosting
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    I just tested the slot order thing and my Chewpio gets Guard no matter the position. It would be interesting to see the base stats for those situations where people claim they've gotten it to switch.

It depends on cls relic, the higher the harder it is. My cls is relic 3, 5 dot health primary circle and chewpio has offence/hp sets, protection primaries on circle, cross, triangle with some flat hp/prot secondaries. After unique he has ~4k more hp + prot than cls
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited November 2020

Well if the screenshoty are not edited then turn order must matter. Why there is no official statement for such important things?

I just meant the order towards stat calculations shouldn't matter.

Yes position in team position matters in things like mass attack/assists.

• scuba
    14034 posts Member

Animation speed matters more than position in mass attacks.
    Example:
    It doesn't matter where you place R2, he will most likely be the last to land his attack in a mass attack call.

It processes the uniques in squad slot order too.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member

Except R2. His always seems to go first.
  • I can contest that order does matter. If r2 is in the leader slot with chewpio he gains all his stats first and Then chewpio gains 40% of those edited stats.
  • I made a short video to show that guard does indeed move based on order. Chewpio’s health/prot is just under 28k and hera’s is just over 32k so if it didn’t matter, chewpio would always get guard but you see that it moves from chewpio to Hera.

https://youtu.be/DAtjAF8L6Tw
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Samurhaj
    40 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    @CG_Doja_Fett please good sir could you get us the right answers from somewhere? This is really frustrating these kind of infos should be accessible for us players.
    (Edit english)
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    The guard thing is interesting.
  • scuba wrote: »

Bit tricky to prove / disprove that. A squad with just Chewie R2 & Threepachew would be the best way. Set up the modding such that guard should go to either R2 or Threepachew depending on squad slot order.
  • Ugh, that's tangled with guard getting processed in squad slot order though. Hmmm.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    scuba wrote: »

Bit tricky to prove / disprove that. A squad with just Chewie R2 & Threepachew would be the best way. Set up the modding such that guard should go to either R2 or Threepachew depending on squad slot order.

We did test and prove that, trying to get pics to upload now

Edit:
    Pics
    mvbeddcdk3hm.png
    8rno1zqtspck.png

I can give the math numbers later. They are a mess in my notes.
  • Han's damage output might be a good benchmark to test this