Why no Kuiil pack available in the store for new players?

I have been a veteran player, but my daughter wanted to start playing the game. She downloaded it this weekend and I told her I would purchase the Kuiil pack for her (The Mandalorian content is what she was most interested in) I told her this is a great time to start the game because of all the new characters coming out. She and I were both very disappointed to find that the pack was not available to purchase for new players. Sure, she could purchase the new player packs (Vader, Anakin, etc) but she could did not have the option to purchase the characters she truly wanted. Hopefully this can be remedied, it would help bring new players to the game. I'm not sure why the pack wasn't available to all players.

Replies

• I believe it’s level locked at 60, as with some other things in the game. Marquees too if I’m not mistaken @Kyno
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I believe it’s level locked at 60, as with some other things in the game. Marquees too if I’m not mistaken Kyno

I would have to check, but yes, I believe you have to be able to qualify for the event (level 60) to see tha pack.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I believe it’s level locked at 60, as with some other things in the game. Marquees too if I’m not mistaken Kyno

I would have to check, but yes, I believe you have to be able to qualify for the event (level 60) to see tha pack.

I believe that the minimum is level 50 and that goes along with the focus on mods.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    The pack is available for 28 more days, so if it's only level 60, you should be able to reach that in time.

• Kyno wrote: »

I have a level 35 alt, and I can access
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Xnowman wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

I have a level 35 alt, and I can access

Thats interesting. I got nothing then. I will ask.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @Xnowman can you confirm that please, just want to make sure you are not confusing that with your main account.
  • The Kuiil packs are available at level 60, which matches the same level requirement as the event.