Journey Guide

TheChild_eats_eggs1
1459 posts Member
edited November 2020
I need help. My plan to tackle the title is Phoenix - CLS then Revans, then Padmé then GAS then GLs. But I got angry at T6 Thrawn and went onto JKR, 10 Big Z shards away from t2 JKR. Now completed Thrawn T6 and 20 chopper shards away from t7, should I do Revans or CLS 1st

My swgoh.gg
My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/

Replies

• I need help. My plan to tackle the title is Phoenix - CLS then Revans, then Padmé then GAS then GLs. But I got angry at T6 Thrawn and went onto JKR, 10 Big Z shards away from t2 JKR. Now completed Thrawn T6 and 20 chopper shards away from t7, should I do Revans or CLS 1st

My swgoh.gg

That plan you put at the beginning seems perfect.

Finish up phoenix > Empire before going all in on Revan. You should be able to farm shards for the JKR toons while getting your phoenix up, though. Get bastila and jolee shards from fleet battles as well. Then, while you gear/star the imperials, you can work gearing/ finishing JKR toons. Then, while gearing up your Jedi, farm the shards needed for CLS. Then, gear up your CLS team while starting to work on Darth Revan, etc.

The timing listed above probably isn't exactly accurate, but I hope it makes sense what I'm saying. If at any point its too much to farm at once, you can pause one big farm (ex. Empire or CLS, etc.) until you are ready to pick it back up. Or, you can take a break from farming shards, and just work on gearing a specific team/faction. (ex. get your arena team to relics, or work on g12 some empire toons like vader)

Hope this helps, good luck :)
  • I see what you mean. I might gear empire, but I have my Bastila arena team which I’ll keep. Just one question, is Snowtrooper, Tarkin, and Vader ok for R2 event with the legendaries
  • that will be more then enough. That event is not that hard
  • DarthGlovoc
    149 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    I see what you mean. I might gear empire, but I have my Bastila arena team which I’ll keep. Just one question, is Snowtrooper, Tarkin, and Vader ok for R2 event with the legendaries

I did it with a g7 L53 7* magma trooper because that was the fastest way to get another 7* empire character. I still got 3* on the event.
  • I see what you mean. I might gear empire, but I have my Bastila arena team which I’ll keep. Just one question, is Snowtrooper, Tarkin, and Vader ok for R2 event with the legendaries

As others have said, that will be good for R2's event. Since Jedi is your arena team, you probably want to put a high priority on gearing them, as well as getting Jedi Revan to round out the team, then you can really climb the ranks in arena.
  • TheChild_eats_eggs1
    1459 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Tnx to all who responded. Will take on advice