Don’t even bother

Prev1
Zentigix
118 posts Member
edited July 2022
New Heroes of Denmark has 1 spot left. 302m GP guild. Honestly we probably don’t want you so don’t bother applying.

Where are we located? Kind of a personal question if you ask me, but we are located on your mobile device.

We win 90% of our TW’s and you would probably just ruin the chemistry. (Especially with us not facing as many sandbaggers anymore)

TB we get a ton of stars in GEO but we won’t tell you how many. We get those character shards that everyone wants but we don’t really feel like sharing them.

Discord is not mandatory mainly because the ones that use it are extremely funny and it’s hard to live up to.

Raids? Well who cares. I mean if you are concerned on when we do our heroic raids then you have bigger fish to fry.

We did find a nice cozy home in Darksaber Alliance’s insane asylum. The padded walls are nice.

You can message me:
Discord Zentigix#0922
Ingame: 553-167-282

But in all honestly i’ll probably ignore you.

Unless you are into hockey, then i’ll make fun of your team.
Post edited by Zentigix on

Replies

• Options
    Turned away a handful....
  • Options
    No one has impressed me enough yet
  • Options
    Ya no..
  • Options
    In my very honest opinion, I have come to the conclusion the only cool players left are in this guild
  • Options
    We have had some pretty good pitches
  • Options
    Someone actually impressed me. Their GPx50 was well below our guild GP but they were pretty awesome so they got in.
  • Options
    Lets see who we have today
  • Options
    Swing and a miss. Still one spot left. Anyone able to impress me?
  • Options
    Just had a member leave the game. So one spot is open again. I’ll be nice this time
  • Options
    It seems to be that time again. Slacker person on the chopping block. 1 spot open. We are on pace for 25* DS GEO. If you have questions message.

Spot is not guaranteed, but if i find you awesome you will probably get it.
  • Options
    1 day left to apply. Message me on discord or ingame.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Zentigix wrote: »
    TB we get a ton of stars in GEO but we won’t tell you how many.
    We are on pace for 25* DS GEO.
    Liar.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Kisakee wrote: »
    TB we get a ton of stars in GEO but we won’t tell you how many.
    We are on pace for 25* DS GEO.
    Liar.

I was waiting to see if someone would catch this.

That being said. We are now on pace for more. My Canadian Education is paying off well and I can’t count.
  • Zhangster
    608 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    What the hell is this? Are you trying to recruit or not? I'm a fellow recruiter from another guild and this is like .... really bad marketing. LMAO
  • Options
    Zhangster wrote: »
    What the hell is this? Are you trying to recruit or not? I'm a fellow recruiter from another guild and this is like .... really bad marketing. LMAO

It sure is.
  • Options
    Spot has been filled.
  • Options
    We have 3 new spots freshly open!!! What are we looking for? Awesome, team players. Message me to book your interviews.
  • Options
    Its that time again. Two open spots!! Come impress me! Hockey fans are more than welcome!
  • Options
    Once again I bring to you an open spot.
  • Zentigix
    118 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Welcome back! We have one spot available. You know you wanna!

We do get both Wat and KAM shards.
    Post edited by Zentigix on
  • Zentigix
    118 posts Member
    Options
    We have one spot available. Message me in game or discord. Wat ready a bonus, hockey fans even better!
  • Zentigix
    118 posts Member
    Options
    We are once again searching for a new awesome member of the highest coolness.

Wat ready, Kam ready a bonus, hockey fan is even better.
  • Options
    I love your post haha
  • Options
    Had me laughing for real, genius <3
  • LiamH57
    37 posts Member
    Options
    Class post 👏🏼😂
  • Options
    Good evening, don't chew cat litter.
  • Options
    figured I'd bump us both
  • Zentigix
    118 posts Member
    Options
    I filled the spot but recently We’ve been bitten by a bug and decided to chop some slackers. So have some new spots. 2 in total.

New members are welcome to a guild BBQ. Our mystery meat burgers are to die for. Yum yum.

P.s. its byob
    P.****. Also no one bring a mac salad we have like 40…
  • Options
    We are under new management, somehow a Canadian is now running a danish guild. Must mean we own Hans Island now!

Now for the less important things. We have a spot open, or two, who knows? I don’t. Well I guess I do, but you don’t.
  • Options
    I’m back!! Did you miss me?

You did

Anyway, like all of swgoh, we were also affected by the conquest exodus. We have 4 spots available.

We also joined Darksaber alliance.

They are pretty cool (as in they haven’t booted ya for our antics) so if you are looking eye rolling chuckles message