Casual Guilds Looking For Players - Late October/November 2020 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• East_Rengaw
    33 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    The Dark Helmet

Hello everyone! The Dark Helmet is a friendly, active guild. We have a good variety of veteran and newer players, and would love to welcome active players with an eye to contribute and have fun! Some quick highlights:

•GP: 130M
    •50/50 members - Full right now
    •Guild reset time 7:30PM EST (12:30AM UTC)
    •Raid start time 8PM EST (1AM UTC)
    •HPit, HAAT, HSTR (Veteran players or players with Sith Raid-focused rosters will have a very good chance at top rewards!)
    •28 Star LS Hoth TB
    •8 Star DS Geo TB
    •TW not required, but please participate if you do sign up to get rewards!
    •500-600 tickets daily is appreciated so we can run more raids, but certainly not required. We do not call anyone out for less.
    •1.5M+ GP preferred
    •OPTIONAL Discord to share resources and have more discussion
    •General 7-day inactive policy, but very accommodating. Real life comes first!

We have loose growth directions as a guild (currently Genosian gearing for Wat shards) but no forced farming and no pressure to chase any specific team or meta. We all enjoy Star Wars and this game, and want it to be as fun as possible for everyone!

If interested, look us up in guild search and apply! If you have any more questions, my ally code is as follows and we can message in-game:

551-823-756

We hope to have you in our guild soon, and may the force be with you!
    Post edited by East_Rengaw on
  • Sabacc Legion

112 mil GP guild looking for new members
    All heroic raids
    Active in TW & TB (Hoth LS, Geo DS)

We only ask to participate in TB, get 600 daily token and be active.
  • ZhilAxfow1026
    3 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Redwing Clan Strikes Back is looking for active, but casual, players to join our ranks.
    We are an experienced and active guild, yet very casual.

Our members average more than 3.7M in GP, but we are happy to accept much lower average GP players.

We run all Heroic raids under a 24 hour delay, but first come basis once the gun goes off.

All we ask is:
    • Play the game regularly. 5 straight days of absence, without notice, is subject to boot.
    • Join Territory War events - Fantastic if you fully participate, but no sweat if you don't. Just join so all members can benefit from the event.
    • Join Territory Battles and participate. We will pursue the highest level TB where we can be successful so that all members of the Guild can grow their rosters. Can't run every battle? No problem, but at a minimum dump your rosters.
    • Do your best to get your daily 600. We don't track this, but the more raid tickets we get daily, the faster we can run raids.
    • Leave the drama at home/Don't be a fool.

That's it! This is a great game and we want to grow, but we understand everyone has a life. If interested, send me a DM, Ally Code 929-444-889. Thanks.

Zhil Axfow
    Post edited by ZhilAxfow1026 on
  • Inflexables
    c9t0xl520p3n.jpg

• Chef_Schmack is my forum username
    • https://discord.gg/hEBKKgZ is the team Discord link (not mandatory)
    • Guild events are going to start at 9:00 AM GMT-6 or 3:00 PM UTC
    • The goal is to complete heroic raids as often as possible
    • Another goal is to do well in territory battles and territory wars
    • No minimum or maximum player level/GP and player requirements besides have fun
    • Some extra info is we are in it to win it and https://swgoh.gg/g/76643/inflexables/ is the guild's swgoh.gg link
  • Not sure what guild to join? Give the Limeys a look!!

We are a fully heroic UK based guild with an international flavour looking to fill 2-3 slots.

https://swgoh.gg/g/49477/lincoln-limeys/

We are very friendly with our approach to the game.

Are you an up and coming player looking for a home to take the next step up? Are you a more experienced player sick and tired of strict rules in other guilds and just want a more friendly and fun experience? Then we are definitely the guild for you!

Our guild reset time is 6.30pm British Time (1830 UTC).

We do very well with territory wars having won 16 of the last 18 TWs all of which have been against stronger guilds. We know how to play the game!

Our requirements are 1. be fairly active and have fun 2. Have GP of at around 1 million (this is not a strict requirement, feel free to message me and you will be considered) 3. Be a team player.

We have a guild discord channel which has many features that will help you improve your roster but it is not a mandatory requirement to have discord!

We run DS Geo TB (12 stars and 11 Wat shards) and we are alterntating between LS Geo TB (5 stars) and LS Hoth TB (32 stars)

I guarantee that you will enjoy your time with us in the guild.

My ally code is 211-831-999

My discord is shalabolic#3969.... Feel free to contact me either here, in-game or on discord.
  • This ad is for newish players, or people who don't care about guild activity levels very much and would be willing to lend their help to a new guild of new players!

This is a guild I started after getting a few of my friends into this game a couple months ago, so I am the only semi-powerful player in it and there are only about 7 of us at the moment, but of course the more people that join, the more we have to offer new members!

The Bestestest

We have no power requirements, we do raids whenever they are available and tailor which level we do to what the majority of our players would be able to contribute to. With as little as we have, we still get about 10 stars on the lower TB's, so hopefully with new members we'll be able to grow a lot as a guild and get everyone rewards they can be happy with, especially if they are either new to the game or don't necessarily need the higher rewards right away!
  • MoogleKnights of 0tter space are searching for the new members.
    We have about 20 free spots. Raid times rotate - 03, 09, 15, 21 UTC. Guild reset - 01.30 UTC. We doing heroic tank & pit and preparing for sith heroic. Around 83 mln GP.
    Our goal is to complete heroic raids as often as possible and to do well in territory battles and territory wars. No minimum or maximum player level/GP and player requirements besides be active and have fun.
    You can message me here or in game 891-376-415 or in Discord Alex Danvers#3204.
  • Looking to replace about 3-4 ppl to get us back up to 100 percent health and no slack.

Are you looking to track down your enemies but don't have the guild to support you! We would love for you to join
    BOBAZ BOOTYHUNTAZ!
    We are a 260 mil GP Guild of very experienced players who enjoy the game and are more than willing to help you out with any questions or thoughts you might have. We also removed the stress of forced farms. All we ask is that you are an active player who participates in TB & gets your 600 tickets. TW is optional so that's on you if you join (if you do participation is required)!
    Looking for 4 mil GP or a focused roster

600 tickets required
    TB required
    DS Geo 30 stars - 40 WAT shards
    LS Geo 15 stars - 4 KAM shards (more after our guild modding gets fine tuned)
    TW optional
    Raids are as follows
    Pit - 9:30 PM EST
    HAAT- 9:00 PM EST
    SITH- 10:00 PM EST

Guild reset is 9:30 PM EST
    https://discord.gg/KDqBQv5
  • Greetings from the TALLADAGOBAH KNIGHTS 210mil gp.
    We are looking to fill 2 open spots but are able to take a few more if necessary.
    We are a relatively recent merger of 2 guilds that had fallen prey to lack of participation.
    Most have been playing 3+ years. I would argue that community is probably holding us together more so than the game but we remain active and quite competitive.
    Discord preferred but not mandatory.
    7Million GP w/5 GLs and your first born preferred, However we gladly accept any active participants 3+ Million GP.
    No solid rules, just stay as active as you can.
    DS Geo. 23*
    Last attempt at LS Geo was 8* but we have mostly been attempting Lightside hoth to get the perfect score.
    22-18 in recent TW.
    Raids rotate 7pm and 10pm and reset at 9:30 Eastern.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/66356/talladagobah-knights/
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    Are two
    https://swgoh.gg/p/864553695/
    Ally code- 864-553-695
    Discord- Are Two#2388
  • Jfer
    31 posts Member
    Bobas-Ad2020-Nov.png

Are you passionate about the game but still want the game to be fun? Do you want to play the game your way but with lots of advice and support on hand when you want it? If so, then BOBAS SHRIMP is the guild for you! (Bonus points for spotting the film reference)

We are an active guild with Officers in the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and South East Asia. We like to think we get the mix of competitiveness and fun just right. Our members are friendly and supportive and we will never tell you what to do.
    We have a couple of spots available and would suit experienced players who want a more friendly environment or newer players who want to find a supportive long term home. Most of our players have been with the guild for a very long time so we are ideally hoping to find more long term players.

About us:
    172 mil GP
    HPIT on sim
    HAAT and HSTR with 24 hour Join periods
    High TW win ratio
    DS Geo TB 16*

If this sounds like what you are looking for or you just want to know more then feel free to hit me up ingame @ Ally Code: 348-916-131

Jfer
  • Wish that your guild had enough people to participate in events but still want to take it at your own pace?

SE Training Academy (part of the Secluded Empire Alliance) is searching for up to 12 people to join us.

We’re here to enjoy the game and don’t put any requirements on anyone; just show up on a daily basis. We have a great group of chill guys who are here to answer any question that you may have; and one of them has a YouTube channel dedicated to helping all of us build each of our squads to perfection. Discord isn’t even a requirement! But it is encouraged.

Interested? Please Contact
    Discord: Ol’Jas#0720 Ally Code: 757-859-968
  • Inflexables
    c9t0xl520p3n.jpg

• No minimum or maximum player level/GP and player requirements besides have fun
    • Some extra info is we are in it to win it and https://swgoh.gg/g/76643/inflexables/ is the guild's swgoh.gg link
  • r2dl7h7wcybh.jpg

Any other questions, feel free to contact me in game using the ally codes bellow

Baelyn 867-817-941
    BaelynLeighton 529-649-822
    AnakinCorey 183-552-999
  • MoogleKnights of 0tter space are searching for the new members.
    We have about 20 free spots. Raid times rotate - 03, 09, 15, 21 UTC. Guild reset - 01.30 UTC. We doing heroic tank & pit and preparing for sith heroic. Around 83 mln GP.
    Our goal is to complete heroic raids as often as possible and to do well in territory battles and territory wars. No minimum or maximum player level/GP and player requirements besides be active and have fun.
    You can message me here or in game 891-376-415 or in Discord Alex Danvers#3204.
  • Feddy
    We’re a very solid and active guild looking for players to help out and grow stronger with us. Just join up and contribute daily. Search for "Feddy".
    We're close to getting through heroic Sith and could use some people to tip the scales!
    Guild name: Feddy
    Guild GP: 121 million
    Spots open: 6
    Entry level: 65
    Raids: Heroic Pit (sim), Heroic Tank, T6 Sith
    Territory Battles: Dark Side Geo
    Territory Wars: We usually win.
    Full of great players and allies.
    Guild leader: LandoMack
    Swgoh.gg profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/landomack
    Ally code: 183-341-152
    Swgoh.gg guild profile: https://swgoh.gg/g/44154/feddy/
    On Discord
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/56583/ltdlstrikesback/

**LTDLStrikesBack** is 204M GP.

**Requirements**

Looking for 1-3 players.
    3M+ GP
    TB-focused roster
    500+ raid tickets/day (most get 600)
    Active discord
    SWGOH.GG profile

Guild reset time is 5:30pm Central.

22 ⭐ in DS Geo TB
    44 ⭐ in LS Hoth TB

All raids are on farm with 24 hour join periods.

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to learn more about us, come chat with us on Discord.

https://discord.gg/EW74A3p
  • u0vgvwzi5com.jpg

Lothal Ghost Crew is in search of up to 5 new members. We are an active but relaxed guild, currently at 110mil GP. We will be running the Hoth Light Side TB and Geo Dark Side TB. We're a friendly bunch with about 35 daily active running Pit raid about every 3 days. Raid times vary through the day from 8am - 5pm to accommodate members from California to the UK.
    Level 85 minimum. Open to join (just search for the guild and click "join"). Or Send me a direct message, ally code 565-672-741.
  • TrenoPhoenix looking to fill one open slot.

We are a casual but competitive guild. No one looking over your shoulder nagging you if you missed 600 raid tickets for a day here and there. No daily login requirement (3 day inactivity = kick). We are a good bunch, lively discussion, with gear salvage donations generously given.

Guild GP: 205M+
    Guild Reset time: 7:30 pm EDT (GMT -4)
    Raids:
    HPIT (Sim Enabled) after 24 hr sign up period
    HAAT 8 PM EDT start after 24 hr sign up period
    HSTR 630 PM EDT start after 24 hr sign up period
    Strong winning record in TW.
    TB: 10* LS/25* DS. We are earning 17+ Wat shards each DS run.

We use Discord but it’s not mandatory.

Looking for people with at least 3M GP (combined ships and characters), but we’ll consider active players under that amount depending on squad mix. If you have a few extra players to bring with you, we should be able to accommodate you.

Message Qi'Vodis in-game (466-251-153) if interested or to learn more.
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/1982/hothssheros/

Hoths’sHeros

143 mil GP guild looking for 1 member
    All heroic raids (Pit on sim)
    Active in TW & TB (Hoth LS, Geo DS)

We only ask 2 things, participate in TB and let us know if you’ll be offline.

No ticket requirements.

Discord is required.

Ally code: 123-147-392
    Discord: Wellsdog#1059
  • J4mes1111
    4 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    My guild is called Wielders of the darksaber and I have no members except for myself and I have not figured out what raids will happen I need more people to join for that so if you could please join my guild so that I can get my guild started and figure everything else out(ally code: 367-778-548)
    Post edited by J4mes1111 on
  • tdkijzt48ixz.png

Hello all! We’re growing, are almost full, and very happy about it. We’ve got a few spots left, so if you’re looking for a guild where you can participate with zero stress, get your rewards, and improve your characters, we’re looking for you!

If you’re currently in a guild that just isn’t getting it done, or you think you could (and should) do better, come join us! We’re active, full of participating players, and excited about the game. If you are, too, then this is the place for you!

Ideally, we’d like you to have a gp of 2m (or more), but we will make exceptions if you have a strong team and focus.

We are a 170+mil GP guild with a lot of friendly, helpful players. We’re not the biggest guild, but we don’t have crazy demands, either. We get the job done. We’re made up of players with GPs between 5.5m and 2m. We run:

Heroic Sith and Tank raids, simmed Pit raids (all raids have a 24-hour join window)
    Geo TB: DS at about 15 stars, and we’re getting Wat shards every time
    Geo TB: LS at about 6-7 stars, but we mostly focus on DS.
    TWs (optional)
    Our reset time is 8:30pm EST (UTC -4)

We have no spending requirements or crazy farming rules. We would just like you to be active. Deploy in the TBs, and participate in the raids and TWs if you want to. That’s it!

It’s pretty straightforward, really. Join a guild of friendly people that are not pushy or demanding, participate in the TBs and raids, get the loot, and improve your roster.

If you’re interested in joining, you can message me through the forum, through our Discord server (https://discord.gg/DrFxzyA), or in-game (ally code 252-477-693).

Thanks for your time!
  • etk6tyq70rao.gif
    p1atwei1w24q.jpg

Darth Metal
    https://swgoh.gg/g/507/darthmetal/

We are looking for active/daily contributing members.

All times are EST
    Guild Reset - 8:30pm
    HPIT(sim)7pm / HAAT 8pm / HSTR 9pm

Requirements:
    5.0M+ GP
    TB/TW
    500 Tix/daily
    Discord and swgoh.gg

Visit our discord and mention Darth Metal.
    https://discord.gg/A7Ywmha

Part of the Kyber Corps Alliance.

DARTHMETAL RULES:

RAIDS AND TIMES:
    • Please join all raids… posting a “0” = Free rewards.
    • Joining raids also shows you are active and progressing.
    • Guild Reset - 9:30PM EST (6:30pm PST)
    • All raids are heroic & have a 24 hr. join period.
    • HPIT SIM at 7PM EST
    • HAAT at 8PM EST
    • HSTR at 9PM EST (6PM PST)

RAID TICKETS/PLAYER ACTIVITY:
    • Members are expected to be active and contribute to the guild.
    • We are looking for 500 Tickets/Daily
    • We remove inactive members after 3 days of inactivity.
    • We can extend inactive rule to accommodate vacations and real life.
    • If you going to be AFG (away from game), please post a message in the #dm_afg channel (i.e. business trip, vacation, etc).

TB RULES:
    • We are running LS / DS GEO TB.
    • TB is 100% Mandatory if you're not posted in #dm_afg
    • Follow the platoon instructions from Echo Station on discord and #dm_tb_instructions.
    • We want platoons filled Asap, ideally within 12 hours, leaving 24 hours to focus on missions.
    • Follow the in-game battle plan/deployment zones.
    • Special Missions are critical, farm and gear accordingly.

TW RULES:
    • TW is 100% Mandatory if you're not posted in #dm_afg
    • Follow in-game notes for defense, place Arena Quality Defense, assume our opponents are at or above our level.
    • Please only attack an opponent team if you can take them out or at least the leader/tank/healer.
    • We are looking for a mix of defensive and offensive banners.

DISCORD/SWGOH.GG MEMBERSHIP:
    • These are MANDATORY. No exceptions.
    • Failure to get signed up for Discord or SWGOH.GG will get you kicked!
    • No hateful bigotry of any kind. Respect your fellow Guild members and respect the other guilds in our alliance.
    • We have grown a ton here at Darth Metal and wish continued success to everyone....so let's continue to build!
    • If you have any questions, reach out to myself or another admin/officer.

Darth Metal

We are looking for active/daily contributing members.

All times are EST
    Guild Reset - 8:30pm
    HPIT(sim)7pm / HAAT 8pm / HSTR 9pm

DARTHMETAL RULES:

RAIDS AND TIMES:
    • Please join all raids… posting a “0” = Free rewards.
    • Joining raids also shows you are active and progressing.
    • Guild Reset - 9:30PM EST (6:30pm PST)
    • All raids are heroic & have a 24 hr. join period.
    • HPIT SIM at 7PM EST
    • HAAT at 8PM EST
    • HSTR at 9PM EST (6PM PST)

RAID TICKETS/PLAYER ACTIVITY:
    • Members are expected to be active and contribute to the guild.
    • We are looking for 500 Tickets/Daily
    • We remove inactive members after 3 days of inactivity.
    • We can extend inactive rule to accommodate vacations and real life.
    • If you going to be AFG (away from game), please post a message in the #dm_afg channel (i.e. business trip, vacation, etc).

TB RULES:
    • We are running LS / DS GEO TB.
    • TB is 100% Mandatory if you're not posted in #dm_afg
    • Follow the platoon instructions from Echo Station on discord and #dm_tb_instructions.
    • We want platoons filled Asap, ideally within 12 hours, leaving 24 hours to focus on missions.
    • Follow the in-game battle plan/deployment zones.
    • Special Missions are critical, farm and gear accordingly.

TW RULES:
    • TW is 100% Mandatory if you're not posted in #dm_afg
    • Follow in-game notes for defense, place Arena Quality Defense, assume our opponents are at or above our level.
    • Please only attack an opponent team if you can take them out or at least the leader/tank/healer.
    • We are looking for a mix of defensive and offensive banners.

DISCORD/SWGOH.GG MEMBERSHIP:
    • These are MANDATORY. No exceptions.
    • Failure to get signed up for Discord or SWGOH.GG will get you kicked!
    • No hateful bigotry of any kind. Respect your fellow Guild members and respect the other guilds in our alliance.
    • We have grown a ton here at Darth Metal and wish continued success to everyone....so let's continue to build!
    • If you have any questions, reach out to myself or another admin/officer.

We have 8 guilds to suit most peoples gaming needs. Check us out...

Our guilds are listed below:
    Each guild has their own rules and minimums.
    All guilds require swgoh.gg and discord.

• Struggle
    https://swgoh.gg/g/4072/struggle/

▪Darth Metal

▪The Young Apprentices
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3087/theyoungapprentices/

▪Imperial Attaché
    https://swgoh.gg/g/379/imperial-attache/

•Rockin' Padawans
    https://swgoh.gg/g/26653/rockin-padawans/

•The Phantom Troupe
    https://swgoh.gg/g/48205/i-the-phantom-troupe-i/

•Shadows and Assassins
    https://swgoh.gg/g/31277/shadows-and-assassins/

•The Appointed Order
    https://swgoh.gg/g/60692/the-appointed-order/

• Are you BRAND NEW to the game and wanna advance a bit faster? Or just enjoy and talk about Star Wars like the fans you are? Then you’ve come to the right place! Join my buddy Cody and I in “CruzNCodys Guild Bananza” where we are here to help the newest of players! No player level required and is open to all! I wanted to start a guild from the ground up to get my buddy Cody to where he wants to be! And he wants you to join too! Advance through all those first tedious levels so you can build your elite team sooner than ever!

Feel free to message Cody or myself about any questions you have!

Cruzer Bruiser: 655-291-663

Caillou (aka Cody): 928-235-765

Guild: CruzNCodys Guild Bananza
    (Trust us, it’s gonna be a blast)
  • Grey Knights of the Galaxy

No discord required.
    204 million GP with 3 slots available currently.
    Casual guild feel that likes to stay competitive in war and TB, but no one telling you which characters you must have or need to work on.

All raids on heroic farm with a 24 hour join period.
    Raids launch at 8:00PM EST/12:00AM UTC.
    Activities reset at 10:30PM EST/2:30AM UTC.
    22 stars per DS Geonosis.
    8-9 stars per LS Geonosis and the very rare LS Hoth on occasion.

We ask that you get your 600 tickets when possible so raids can be launched regularly. (More of a suggestion than a rule as we rarely ever kick for tickets)
    No strict rules in how much you play, just that you participate in guild events that you’ve joined. And send a warning message in the game chat that you’ll be vacationing before any long absences from the game.

My Ally Code is 354-459-272
    Feel free to message me or send an ally request to get added quickly.

https://swgoh.gg/g/22992/grey-knights-of-the-galaxy/
  • Not sure what guild to join? Give the Limeys a look. The friendliest guild in the galaxy!

We are a fully heroic UK based guild with an international flavour looking to fill 2-3 slots.

https://swgoh.gg/g/49477/lincoln-limeys/

We are very friendly with our approach to the game.

Are you an up and coming player looking for a home to take the next step up? Are you a more experienced player sick and tired of strict rules in other guilds and just want a more friendly and fun experience? Then we are definitely the guild for you!

Our guild reset time is 6.30pm British Time (1830 UTC).

We do very well with territory wars having won 17 of the last 19 TWs all of which have been against stronger guilds. We know how to play the game!

Our requirements are 1. be fairly active and have fun 2. Have GP of at around 1 million (this is not a strict requirement, feel free to message me and you will be considered) 3. Be a team player.

We have a guild discord channel which has many features that will help you improve your roster but it is not a mandatory requirement to have discord!

We run DS Geo TB (12 stars and 11 Wat shards) and we are alterntating between LS Geo TB (6 stars) and LS Hoth TB (32 stars)

I guarantee that you will enjoy your time with us in the guild.

My ally code is 211-831-999

My discord is shalabolic#3969.... Feel free to contact me either here, in-game or on discord.
  • Greetings from the TALLADAGOBAH KNIGHTS 210mil gp.
    We are looking to fill 2 open spots but are able to take a few more if necessary.
    We are a relatively recent merger of 2 guilds that had fallen prey to lack of participation.
    Most have been playing 3+ years. I would argue that community is probably holding us together more so than the game but we remain active and quite competitive.
    Discord preferred but not mandatory.
    7Million GP w/5 GLs and your first born preferred, However we gladly accept any active participants 3+ Million GP.
    No solid rules, just stay as active as you can.
    DS Geo. 23*
    Last attempt at LS Geo was 8* but we have mostly been attempting Lightside hoth to get the perfect score.
    22-18 in recent TW.
    Raids rotate 7pm and 10pm and reset at 9:30 Eastern.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/66356/talladagobah-knights/
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    Are two
    https://swgoh.gg/p/864553695/
    Ally code- 864-553-695
    Discord- Are Two#2388
  • Inflexables
    c9t0xl520p3n.jpg

• Massive Badgers are a friendly active UK based guild looking for players 1.5M and above, Current GP is 160M, We are fully Heroic. 38 stars in both Hoths and 15 stars in DS Geo.
    Message me if interested. 158-942-955
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/19615/corellian-refugees/

https://discord.gg/MjH4K4w

CORELLIAN REFUGEES

Are you looking for a guild that is serious enough to make steady progress in the game, but without excessive drama and control?

We are a laid-back friendly guild. We won't try to control your roster - as long as you are active daily and pitch in with TB and TW, we are happy. Play the game in the way you enjoy it. No HSTR team requirements, we got it covered.

We have all heroic raids on farm, currently 26 *DSGeo/13 *LSGeo in TB, about 25 Wat shards. GP around 230m as we recruit new members. HAAT fires at 6:30PM US Central/0030 UTC, HSTR at 7:00PM US Central/0100 UTC.

We are a family that grows together. We have very low turnover (less than one per month), members tend to stick with us until they retire. We currently have 1 spot available.

Preference will be given to rosters over 3m GP, but lower GP rosters will be considered.

Send me a PM (keydash306#5766 on discord) or drop by our discord and say hi.
  • Looking for one maybe 2 after TB is over to replace some retiring players. Super chill guild

BOBAZ BOOTYHUNTAZ!
    We are a 260 mil GP Guild of very experienced players who enjoy the game and are more than willing to help you out with any questions or thoughts you might have. We also removed the stress of forced farms. All we ask is that you are an active player who participates in TB & gets your 600 tickets. TW is optional so that's on you if you join (if you do participation is required)!
    Looking for 4 mil GP or a focused roster

600 tickets required
    TB required
    DS Geo 30 stars - 40 WAT shards
    LS Geo 15 stars - 4 KAM shards (more after our guild modding gets fine tuned)
    TW optional
    Raids are as follows
    Pit - 9:30 PM EST
    HAAT- 9:00 PM EST
    SITH- 10:00 PM EST

Guild reset is 9:30 PM EST
    https://discord.gg/KDqBQv5
This discussion has been closed.