Localization files issue

SandakinSkywalker
14 posts Member
edited November 2020
Is anyone else having this issue today? I've got more than enough space to play the game on my phone, and this message also popped up on bluestacks when I tried there. I've tried clearing cache, clearing data, uninstalling/reinstalling, and rebooting my device. Nothing has fixed it.
vt7sz7ch7lef.jpg
ef9dtc5mgu41.jpg
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    That is probably just a generic error. Most likely it had an error when downloading the local file
    Clear cache for game and try again
    If no work
    Clear data and cache for the game and try again

Cache clear normally fixes it
  • scuba wrote: »
    That is probably just a generic error. Most likely it had an error when downloading the local file
    If no work

I tried both of these things, as well as uninstalling it, nothing has worked.
  • Same issue tried reinstalling as well.
  • Try powering off your phone for 10 minutes and powering back on
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    If no work

I tried both of these things, as well as uninstalling it, nothing has worked.

Interesting.
    I went and did this myself just to make sure it was clearing the localization files and it did.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Well at this point it is less likely someone here will be able to resolve your issues.

You will need to report this to Answers HQ or try EA Help, and see if they can offer any assistance.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>