Rex's ARC-170

CirdanTS
39 posts Member
edited November 2020
What is the cadence in general for Rex's ARC-170 supposed to be in the fleet store? I have been stuck at 86/100 blueprints for a while now. I have been checking every store refresh and it has been absent for much longer than I recall in the past?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• rng
  • No cadence, just RNG.
  • Yeah just RNG but I feel your pain I’ve been trying to get his ship up for over a month and have not been getting any luck
  • I finished it a long, long time ago so I can't remember exactly, but, basically, it's in one single location in the fleet store. You get four chances a day for it to refresh unless you pay crystals for extra refreshes and it shares the spot with at least three other ships. So it can take a while to appear, but it's just randomness.

If you want my opinion, and of course you don't but it's the internet so I'm going to give it anyway and you can just skip it if you don't, it's all good, but in my opinion just save enouh fleet bucks so you'll finish Rex and then spend any excess on all the other ships. Get them all to 7* so that when you need them later you aren't at the mercy of waiting for one to pop in the store. Same goes for Guild Currency and characters like Jawa Engineer.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Three chances a day isn't it? Fleet store only refreshes at 12:00, 18:00, and 21:00 (the same time as free normal energy depending on your time settings).
  • It’s like when you are 49/50 for a cryotech piece and it just won’t drop.

Tbh I've always felt that is rigged, I could count thousands of times Ive been at like 47/50 of a piece or 44/50 of a piece and I do 20 sims and it always ends up at 49/50. Then I gotta wait a few hours for the energy to regen to get that last piece -_-
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    Three chances a day isn't it? Fleet store only refreshes at 12:00, 18:00, and 21:00 (the same time as free normal energy depending on your time settings).
    Correct, fleet store is only 3x per day. All the others are 4x.
  • You can get it in GET1 too - but there’s a lot of pressure on Malak, Wampa shards etc too so it’s a painful choice
  • LordDunbar wrote: »
    It’s like when you are 49/50 for a cryotech piece and it just won’t drop.

Tbh I've always felt that is rigged, I could count thousands of times Ive been at like 47/50 of a piece or 44/50 of a piece and I do 20 sims and it always ends up at 49/50. Then I gotta wait a few hours for the energy to regen to get that last piece -_-
    Google “confirmation bias”
  • His ship kinda sucks anyway. Don't cry over that 1
  • I am trying to prep for the Clash on Kamino and plan to use his ship. Timing probably won't matter anyway, I still need 40 negotiator blueprints.

Does it? Why?
  • I agree. I have him relic’d and it’s the last ship i think of putting with my negotiator. Or any other, for that matter. It’s as bad of a ship as it gets imo.
    His ship is the key to the Negotiator Valor-train lineups.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    His ship kinda sucks anyway. Don't cry over that 1

Science!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    His ship kinda sucks anyway. Don't cry over that 1

How so? I’d love to set him up in the lineup. If i don’t know how to use it i’d love to learn.
    Maybe people want to finish higher than top 50, though? He’s a country mile better than JC’s ship, for starters.
  • CirdanTS wrote: »
    I am trying to prep for the Clash on Kamino and plan to use his ship. Timing probably won't matter anyway, I still need 40 negotiator blueprints.

If that’s your only reason don’t worry too much. I cleared the ship tier with absolute minimum G10 or 11 pilots, 5 ships including Mace capital, Ahsoka Ani Fives & Jedi Consular. Maybe RNG was smiling but it cleared no problem first time.

• i am just collecting his ship, because i am afraid of him being a req in near future
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    edited November 2020
    Larx wrote: »
    i am just collecting his ship, because i am afraid of him being a req in near future

I would also not stress about shop frequency too much in that case. You can always collect the blueprints from the assault battle as well.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Larx wrote: »
    i am just collecting his ship, because i am afraid of him being a req in near future

p2a7pmutz00l.jpg
  • Hello, if you google there is a spreadsheet that was tested over a couple months to get to rotation %.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/911bdu/fleet_store_appearance_rates/

You will see there that Rex's ship has a 20% rate v/s SGT's ship in the same slot is 80%.

So if you check all 3 slot flip times per day you'll see him every other day "ON AVERAGE"
  • Hello, if you google there is a spreadsheet that was tested over a couple months to get to rotation %.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/911bdu/fleet_store_appearance_rates/

You will see there that Rex's ship has a 20% rate v/s SGT's ship in the same slot is 80%.

So if you check all 3 slot flip times per day you'll see him every other day "ON AVERAGE"

That is why I was asking, because I went quite a few days with it not showing up. I checked all three refreshes.