Not really sure how this happened.

NicWester
8928 posts Member
edited November 2020
uleesbjrdfhk.jpeg

Somehow my Rey got 100% dodge and has been dodging everything for the past 25 minutes as she slowly plonked away first B2, then IG-100, then the Geo, then the 500 stacks on the first B1 (8 per attack, it regenerated 5 per its own turns), then the OVER ONE THOUSAND on the second.

1hum3fq97swr.jpeg
Luckily once this phase was over, whatever bug was going on ended and she was quickly murdered by droids in p3.
Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Shiryu
    411 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    NicWester wrote: »
    uleesbjrdfhk.jpeg

Somehow my Rey got 100% dodge and has been dodging everything for the past 25 minutes as she slowly plonked away first B2, then IG-100, then the Geo, then the 500 stacks on the first B1 (8 per attack, it regenerated 5 per its own turns), then the OVER ONE THOUSAND on the second.

1hum3fq97swr.jpeg
    Luckily once this phase was over, whatever bug was going on ended and she was quickly murdered by droids in p3.

Did you use GL rey as lead?

If yes then your JTR is a agility tank which gives evasion rating when she gains mastery. So she has the possibility to get to 100% dodge
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    You should she her do that in sith raid. Sion swings all day long and misses all day long lol
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    Read GL Rey lead ability
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Oh, I thought it was just 40% mastery and then the reduced damage when you hit 50% health. Never even noticed the extra 5% when enemies get bonus TM. B2 was feeding her like crazy.
    Post edited by Kyno on
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.