Farm 6D-A mod slicing materials outside of GCs

Blackout242
38 posts Member
edited November 2020
Will we ever be able to farm mod slicing materials to take mods to 6D-A outside of galactic challenges? If so can we get an idea of when that would be?

Replies

• Currently that’s not the plan.
  • 2 slices per week.
    Most long term players will easily have 50 mods that are worthy to be sliced to 6A (and these are getting more every week thx to serious mod farming).
    50 x 4 = 200 slices --> 200 / 2 = 100 weeks or roughly 2 years.
    We get way too less slicing mats currently, it's a shame.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    2 slices per week.
    Most long term players will easily have 50 mods that are worthy to be sliced to 6A (and these are getting more every week thx to serious mod farming).

Why does it matter as it is the same for everyone?
  • That math is not correct by any stretch of imagination. I got 13 slices till now. Also 6a is a rather arbitrary goal, as far as I can see, currently everyone is going for the -last speed bump- on their numerous mods that qualifies for it.

mqik7bqsnxfd.png

Either way, the gist of it stands. This can't go on as it currently is in the long term. I bet cg has some plans down to line to give out the mats from some high value sources again reservedly...until they make them farmable with some nasty needs on the mod map (think 6e mats compared to all that comes before and correlate)
  • AlexanderG wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    2 slices per week.

Why does it matter as it is the same for everyone?

I'd like to strengthen my teams for DS/LS Geo TB. Also getting more mats would mean that I could do a split and do 75% main slicings (speed mods hurr durr) and 25% side project slices like specific tenacity mods for Nest (to solo Padme teams).
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Eventually, sure. They’ll probably be put into Challenge Rancor rewards would be my guess. But not right away.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.