Empire / Sith leftovers from SEE reqs

Has anyone managed to construct anything from the likes of Krennic, RG, Sideous and co? Painful relicing such dated characters but hoping they can be used somewhere. Krennic in particular seems hard to place.
Any ideas welcome!

Replies

• Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Sidious fits in a triumvirate team..
    Krennic, death trooper, rg + 2 as piett goes on a trooper team..
    I quite like a zmaul team for defense, rg can go in there as well, add savage and sith assassin for cleanse and general annoyance..

Also, they are not great so don’t get excited..
  • - palpatine, krennik, tarkin, death trooper, varder (or +RG instead vader)
    - veers, piett, starck, sniper, snow
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    Sidious fits in a triumvirate team..
    Krennic, death trooper, rg + 2 as piett goes on a trooper team..
    I quite like a zmaul team for defense, rg can go in there as well, add savage and sith assassin for cleanse and general annoyance..

Also, they are not great so don’t get excited..

To Bad Triumvirat is also the best solution for SEE
  • I haven’t unlocked see as yet, but I have the requirement mostly done, so I’ve been making use of them as above @MD_Geist after unlock, different plan..

Also I’ve seen a see lead, vader palpatine badstilla and sith empire trooper go quite well..
  • most likely (unless you have deep empire/sith roster) just poop for the most part that you can throw into any faction-related team for the heck of it in TW, or leave on the bench or on defense in GA in the hopes someone overestimates them. Sid is probably worse damage than rose tico.
  • These are my plans, dont have FO so sith trooper can go with him for now, empire stormtrooper as placeholder for wampa. No intentions on giving him Triumvirate or SE

oxgdkbn2j4n9.png