First 7*s

Prev1
Continuing on from ShadowMaster, keeping up positivity, who was your 1st 7*, 1st 7* squad, and 1st 7* JG char. (excluding raids / TBs)
My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/

Replies

• To start:
    char. - Zeb
    squad - Phoenix (this morning)
    JG - EP
  • To start:
    char. - Zeb
    squad - Phoenix (this morning)
    JG - EP

My first 7* was my Luminara

My first 7* squad if we're talking about squads in general was a slapped together Jedi team back in early-mid 2016, but my first one with any synergy was Phoenix after I took my two year break

My first 7* JG was Yoda as soon as he came out
  • My first 7* was Nihilus. I had enough shards to do one of the Jawas because of an event that happened after I first joined where you got bunches of jawa shards, but I didn't build him up.

I think my first 7* squad that I used in arena was Phasma, Nihilus, Chirrut, Masked Kylo, and Baze. I used to love seeing the Nihlus Dooku teams and destroy them because my Chirrut was super fast and would throw tenacity up out before Nihilus or Dooku could move and resist everything.

First Journey Guide character was R2D2. I had to get him 7* so I could unlock CLS and I spent about 6 hours a day trying to get through that event so I could finally unlock him to go after CLS. (CLS and JML are still the best story type events in the game. They should all be like this)
  • My first almost everything was Boba Fett lol
    By this I mean he was my first 7* (I got 160 shards in a row on bronziums, that help out a lot, I haven't got him again on bronziums since then lol) he also was my first G12 and my first Z

My first 7* Squad were crappy jedis

And with that along, my first 7* JG character was GMY
  • 1st 7 was zeb.
    Then a full 7* phoenix team
    Which unlocked 7* palp easily
  • I really dont remember what was my first 7*
  • My first 7* was Lumi.

I started in January of 2016 & when the GW store opened up I raced to get her maxed. Not only was she a good toon for the time, there were no passive healing abilities, so if you wanted to complete GW, you had to prioritize healing. Barriss was good, of course, but Barriss wasn't as easily farmable as GW store toons are.

My first 7* squad was Jedi, still under Lumi's lead.

First Journey Guide character would have been Yoda, I'm pretty sure, but I also got 7* Thrawn & 7* CLS during their first events (though I got CLS with only hours to spare). CLS was pretty much the last time I got a JG toon on the first pass though. Ever since I've been consistently getting them on the 2nd pass.
  • My first 7* was the 7* Rey I got for downloading the game way back when Force Awakens came out.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Boba, I think. I put a bunch of Sith under him since I think Dooku and Sid were next. It did kinda okay against Phoenix teams until Bastila showed up and the reign of the Jedi began.
  • Darth sidious I think my first 7*

My first squad? No idea, there was no synergy back then so a bunch of different toons

Journey guide I guess Yoda or Palp, whoever came first
  • My first 7-star character was Luminara I know I put my foot on the gas in order to get her to close to the seventh star in less than a month, if I'm not mistaken there were 3 farms of yellow energy plus purchases at the GW store, I it was level 59 when I closed it.

My first full 7 star team was a rebel mix team, with Han ST, Leia, Old Ben, Erza and R2 that allowed me to climb on top of the phoenix, in order to get close to the 100 arena position and that's where I am today more or less depending on the investment I make.

First character on the journey was R2, which I managed to obtain with 3 troopers g11 and 2 g10 at level 83.
  • camper288 wrote: »
    My first 7-star character was Luminara I know I put my foot on the gas in order to get her to close to the seventh star in less than a month, if I'm not mistaken there were 3 farms of yellow energy plus purchases at the GW store, I it was level 59 when I closed it.

My first full 7 star team was a rebel mix team, with Han ST, Leia, Old Ben, Erza and R2 that allowed me to climb on top of the phoenix, in order to get close to the 100 arena position and that's where I am today more or less depending on the investment I make.

First character on the journey was R2, which I managed to obtain with 3 troopers g11 and 2 g10 at level 83.

Were you farming up for CLS — Your team is missing Farmboy only
  • I got my first seven star today! Poggle The lesser! (no seven star squad/jg character yet)
    I'll get my first Gl...after 50 years
  • RattyBatty wrote: »
    I got my first seven star today! Poggle The lesser! (no seven star squad/jg character yet)

Keep going. Are you working on Geos?
  • RattyBatty wrote: »
    I got my first seven star today! Poggle The lesser! (no seven star squad/jg character yet)

Keep going. Are you working on Geos?
    Yes, also i wanted to join heroic raids for the rewards

I'll get my first Gl...after 50 years
  • My first 7* was Scavanger Rey

First 7* squad was Phoenix

First 7* journey was either EP or Thrawn I don´t Know anymore which one came around first when I got them to 7* (didn´t get them when they initally came out)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    First character - no idea, man that was so long ago (over 26,000 replies ago)

Team, probably jedi

GMY for the win, he was the first
  • First 7 star was lando
    First team was a mix but first full team was akbar lead,wiggs,leia and lando
    First jg was gmy
  • First 7* Clone Wars Chewie

First 7* Team: Can’t remember.... maybe the Jedi (Qui Gon Jinn, Luminara, Mace Windu, Bariss, Old Ben) or Rebels (Wedge, Biggs, ST Han, Leia, Old Ben.)

First JG: Emperor Palps.

You can tell that I have played this game for nearly 5 years lol
  • I think Boba Fett was my first 7* and Bounty Hunters were my first full 7* team ... and my first g13 team ... and my first (read "only") r7 team.
  • My first 7* was Magnaguard. First all 7* team was Nute seps
  • Pretty sure my first 7* was Savage Opress. I wanted that guy that obliterated everything in the daily challenge. I was disappointed.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    First Farmed to 7* was Count Dooku. I think... so long ago.
  • Boba Fett has always been my pioneer. First 7*, first G12, first relic, etc.

This is the way.
  • First Character was Zeb for sure.

Got him to 6* first & then 7* first for my first Tank Raid & first Heroic Pit.

First entire team was also probably Phoenix followed shortly after by Jedi & Empire teams.
  • First 7* Legend was Thrawn
  • Rex was first and then Clones + Shaak. It was such a massive luck
  • Kylo masked, started 2016 during the battlefront 1 promotion

A weird make shift team of Rex, kylo, Lumi, mace and Boba. ( first full faction 7* would be jedi so...)

GMY was my first 7* legendary
  • Been playing since launch so my first 7* was JC. Still wish I could take that one back.

Boba Fett was the first one I liked pre-rework, and then was my first zeta when they came out.
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Boba was my first 7*. Nightmare EP was my first full 7* squad. I believe EP was my first 7* JG.