Your first team

I am not sure how many would still remember the very first team they had, or at least the one they used the most in Arena or Galactic war.

I am not talking Meta or synergy teams, i'm talking about that ugly mix and match of the very first toons the game gave you.

For example mine was: CW Chewie or Rex lead, Asajj, Tarkin, and either IG-86 or **** with the ocassional Jedi Consular or Talia when heals were needed. This is the earliest screen i could find.

Screenshot_2019-11-09-23-06-10-669_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.png

Replies

• Shadowmaster4
    475 posts Member
    edited November 2020

I don't have any pictures but I've been playing since launch, and the first time I actually put five toons together and used them regularly was an all Jedi team, not because I was hunting for synergy, just cuz I liked Jedi. It started as random junk I mostly got from Bronziums: Mace Windu lead, Kit Fisto, Jedi Knight Guardian, Plo Koon, and Jedi Consular. Then I swapped for either Ima Gun Di Lead or Lumi Lead as I felt like it and kicked JKG and JC off the team.
  • Chirpa, EE, Teebo, Geo Soldier, Daka

Actually really solid control team that was my very first go-to that could always beat twelve nodes of GW
  • Dwinkelm wrote: »
    Chirpa, EE, Teebo, Geo Soldier, Daka

Actually really solid control team that was my very first go-to that could always beat twelve nodes of GW

Phoenix were my bane in GW. I always kept Tarkin around for his TM reduction and offense down, helped a lot in early tiers
  • Alcohol has killed those memories
  • Lumi, Consular, Savage, Ventress, IG-86 got me through many, many GW campaigns. May have also been my first Squad Arena team. Lumi: the original Dodge lead!
  • I started out with Phasma lead, Daka for stun and revive, Luminara for extra heal, Sidious for debuffs, and Jedi Consular for extra healing. Did me pretty well until protection became a thing.
  • My first fully functioning team was Rogue One before they got their own tag. It was real easy going through Phoenix teams in arena
  • My earliest arena team was Phasma leading Rey, Leia, Luminara, and Royal Guard. Gurl power, yo.

(Shut up, RG could be a chick under those robes, you don't know)
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png