Supreme Leader Kylo

How well has Kylo held up in arena? What team to use around him? Will not having his ultimate be a huge hindrance, especially vs Jedi Knight Luke and Rey (they seem to be most of the top 50 in my shard)?

Replies

• Kylo is still great in arena and can beat all of the GL's (using a mixture of toons of course). Yes not having his ultimate against rey especially if she has her ultimate is going to be tough, not sure about jkl though.

I use kylo, kru, hux, sith trooper and vader for all mirrors and vs rey with any line up. Against SEE I used kylo, hux, fost, sith trooper, kru (haven't had a huge amount of matches against him though).
    Jml lead is tougher but most in my shard run jkl or jkr lead with JML and wat. I use kylo, han, traya, dr, bsf to take them down.

Hope this helps
  • How well has Kylo held up in arena? Still an easy climb to #1, but falls more on D. I suspect only because so many more have GLs now.
    What team to use around him? Depends, I have 5 different team load outs depending on opponent (mirror, standard Rey, Rey w/ JKL, JML, etc are all different).
    Will not having his ultimate be a huge hindrance, especially vs Jedi Knight Luke and Rey (they seem to be most of the top 50 in my shard)? Yes

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • I was looking into this, since I only unlocked Supreme leader yesterday. Have him relic 7.
    The one team I am curious about was said to be good on def, but that was 7 months ago. It had Hux lead, though Supreme Leader Kylo lead was also recommended too, with Darth Revan, Bastila Fallen and malak.
  • Best all around team is SLKR (l), KRU, Fost, Hux, and sith trooper. This team holds ok on D and should be used for mirrors. For standard Rey teams (no JKL), sub FOO for FOST.
  • Best all around team is SLKR (l), KRU, Fost, Hux, and sith trooper. This team holds ok on D and should be used for mirrors. For standard Rey teams (no JKL), sub FOO for FOST.

What’s the best SLKR lineup vs the Rey, JKL, gas, gk and either JKR or hoda team?

• Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    I use the two standards above for virtually all of my arena fights. I don't have a well geared (13) Traya, DR, or BSF yet so I just avoid JMLS.

Thrawn can be a helpful sub to fracture Kenobi on Rey teams, then you simply AoE with JKL as the prime target. After 2-3 his accuracy is in the toilet and he can't hit anyone, plus most of the rest of the team is dead.

Typically poke GAS, swap back to Kylo and poke Kenobi. You can try a mass assist from Hux and hope for buff immunity but it's easier with 80 Siphon for later. Then you swap back to Kylo, target JKL and AoE to start draining his Mastery.
  • Richfxxx wrote: »
    Best all around team is SLKR (l), KRU, Fost, Hux, and sith trooper. This team holds ok on D and should be used for mirrors. For standard Rey teams (no JKL), sub FOO for FOST.

What’s the best SLKR lineup vs the Rey, JKL, gas, gk and either JKR or hoda team?

SLKR (l), KRU, Hux, Sith trooper, Thrawn. Hux needs to be fast.

First, stun gas with stasis. Then Hux pass tm to Kylo, use stasis again on Hoda to prevent him from giving JKL masters training, or if GK is there instead then stasis him. Then Thrawn should fracture JKL. Stun gas every chance you get.
    Best all around team is SLKR (l), KRU, Fost, Hux, and sith trooper. This team holds ok on D and should be used for mirrors. For standard Rey teams (no JKL), sub FOO for FOST.

First, stun gas with stasis. Then Hux pass tm to Kylo, use stasis again on Hoda to prevent him from giving JKL masters training, or if GK is there instead then stasis him. Then Thrawn should fracture JKL. Stun gas every chance you get.

Thanks for the help, first attempt I failed as JKR targeted thrawn and killed him outright. But will try again
    Richfxxx wrote: »

Thanks for the help, first attempt I failed as JKR targeted thrawn and killed him outright. But will try again

This shouldn't happen. With GAS and another jedi stunned only JKR himself and JKL can mass attack Thrawn, if they can one-shot him then his gear level is just too low. Marked Thrawn before fracture is the worst-case scenario but you still should be able to win if he doesn't die outright. Also look at your mods, you need your best speed sets on Hux and Thrawn (ideally both should be faster than JKR), SLKR speed doesn't matter that much.

Also I can suggest using FOST as the single tank instead of KRU. Tank survivability doesn't matter THAT much against Rey teams, he will be oneshotted by Rey anyway. But FOST utility is slightly better.