How to Mod Mothma

Thinking about rolling out my MM on GAC Defense. Never Used her before but she is a nuisance every time I face her. How should I mod her to get the most out of her. I will likely pair her with Wiggs.

Replies

• It won't hold particularly well with Wiggs. You really need MM, Scout and Pao. Bistan and Cara are probably the next best to round her out.

As for her mods Speed with Protection primaries is how most people mod her.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Straegen wrote: »
    It won't hold particularly well with Wiggs. You really need MM, Scout and Pao. Bistan and Cara are probably the next best to round her out.

As for her mods Speed with Protection primaries is how most people mod her.

This. She works well with Wiggs on offense, but you need a tank and some more beefiness.

I’ve heard good things about K2 and Cassian with MoM and HRS and Pao as well, but don’t have Rogue one leveled enough to try it yet.
  • I use speed and health sets, with speed arrow, offense triangle, offense cross and protection circle. I try modding mine for a mix of offense and health/prot so that she can share all these stats with her teammates. With her unique zeta I think she’s the most likely to outlast her teammates so I prioritize offense.
  • A stupid fast Cara on the team really makes it sing. Cara is both a taunter and she nukes TM. If Cara gets out in front of an attacking team, they may never get a real set of turns to do anything.
  • Straegen wrote: »
    A stupid fast Cara on the team really makes it sing. Cara is both a taunter and she nukes TM. If Cara gets out in front of an attacking team, they may never get a real set of turns to do anything.

Wish I had Cara, unfortunately I don't think that's gonna be happening