Rejoin GAC

Ralakili0383
235 posts Member
edited November 2020
We really need a button to leave GAC during player lock. It's possible in TW. This quality of life update is over due. @CG_Doja_Fett any word on this?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Unfortunately it has been stated that the system for TW and GAC work differently so, it's not as simple as it sounds.

But yes this would be a welcome change
  • OK, a rejoin implementation and testing could be harder than it sounds, but what about a confirmation popup with yes and no when you push the join button?
    Or even easier, change the join button to another place or set it with a different color. We should not have two buttons on the same location with the same color if one of them has a restrictive functionality.
  • NK0_1AI wrote: »
    OK, a rejoin implementation and testing could be harder than it sounds, but what about a confirmation popup with yes and no when you push the join button?
    Or even easier, change the join button to another place or set it with a different color. We should not have two buttons on the same location with the same color if one of them has a restrictive functionality.

This! Thousand times this!
  • @CG_Doja_Fett please do not ignore this important issue :) Where is our community manager hiding?
  • this really needs addressing. a whole weeks gameplay is ruined when i press the join button by accident. surely a new button (that then produces a pop up confirmation) can be created to link to the current button to solve this issue? the current button could then be hidden and "pushed" when the confirmation has been pressed. this way you don't have to change the system for GAC to that of TW.
  • @Kyno could you get Doja’s attention please?
  • I was hoping this thread was for re-joining a battle after a crash... >.>
  • cl3537_swgoh
    13 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    I would like to reiterate how important this is. I accidentily pushed the button yesterday without mods being set the way I want and I could probably lose all week because of my error. I could have easily fixed it an went back in with a rejoin. But if that is not fixable please add a confirmation popup that states clearly your toons will be locked once you click yes to avoid accidental clicks.
  • Still unaddressed .
  • Still unaddressed .
    It has been addressed. The devs have stated that the matchmaking process relies upon beginning to match people as soon as the join, instead of waiting til the very end of the joining phase.

A confirmation button, that is something that they should be working towards. But they’ve told us not to hold our breath for a leave rejoin function.
  • yasonfyehald
    55 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    You know what? This was a blessing in disguise - gives me a great excuse to skip this round of GAC and not spend any time on this over the holidays this week/early next week!! Perhaps I'll just set a full D with toons I still have good mods on!! Thx, CG :-)
  • @CG_Doja_Fett It's truly a shame that you as Community Manager have dodged this thread for so long that was started over a month ago. Nothing happened, we heard nothing and the problem still occurs.