Anniversary rewards!

Prev134
I propose enough gear to take a character from G12+0 to G13 relic 5! To make up for us having to gear up rose for GL Rey
I have spoken!

Replies

• Gets handed 3 Clone Wars Chewie shards
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • I think R7 Sideous owners should get a celebratory title and tile. Portrait should include a wet noodle.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    R7 sidious should be celebrated in some way.

I’m kind of hoping for a special title ‘id**t’ perhaps? Or ‘lives in hope’ maybe? That was a painful relic to apply.
  • Xcrit9 wrote: »
    I propose enough gear to take a character from G12+0 to G13 relic 5! To make up for us having to gear up rose for GL Rey
    I have spoken!

I haven't played this game during an anniversary month. Are the rewards usually this good?
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    I replaced Sion with sid with my SEE team and he’s actually great on the team. Just an FYI
  • Xcrit9 wrote: »
    I have spoken!

I haven't played this game during an anniversary month. Are the rewards usually this good?

Last year:

Title - A New Hope
    Portrait - 8TtPgAp.png
    In honor of Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes' fourth anniversary, we will be rewarding double drops on Light Side Battles, Dark Side Battles, Mod Battles, Cantina Battles and Fleet Battles on 11/24, 11/25, and 11/26
    20x Ability Material Zeta
    16x Ability Material Omega
    1,000,000x Credits
    1x Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array
    1x Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs
    1x Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype
    35x Fragmented Signal Data
    15x Incomplete Signal Data
    100x Carbonite Circuit Board
    80x Bronzium Wiring
    20x Chromium Transistor
    10x Negotiator Shards
    10x General Skywalker Shards
    10x Darth Malak Shards
    25x Mk 7 Kyrotech Shock Prod Prototype Salvage
    25x Mk 9 Kyrotech Battle Computer Prototype Salvage
    20x MK 2 Pulse Modulator
    50x MK 1 Bonding Pin
    50x MK 1 Fusion Disk
    50x MK 1 Power Flow Control Chip
    50x MK 1 Fusion Coil
    50x MK 1 Amplifier
    50x MK 1 Capacitor
    20x Injector Cell Salvage
    20x Injector Handle Salvage
    20x Injector Head Salvage
    3x Clone Wars Chewbacca Shards
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    This year I’m looking forward to mod slicing materials 🤞🤞
  • AlexanderG wrote: »
    I think R7 Sideous owners should get a celebratory title and tile. Portrait should include a wet noodle.

A Sidious Profile picture with the title: "Pastafarian"
  • AlexanderG wrote: »
    I think R7 Sideous owners should get a celebratory title and tile. Portrait should include a wet noodle.

Remember when he used to be the best glass cannon in the game? Back in 2015? Pepperidge farm remembers
  • YetiYeti wrote: »
    AlexanderG wrote: »

A Sidious Profile picture with the title: "Pastafarian"

Nice! Good job. 🙂
  • If Cubs was right on his few-days-old vid, that would be sick. Free GL shards. Bound to be for SEE only tho
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • JML would be best IMO tho

SLKR can be beaten

Rey can be beaten

SEE can be beaten with Jerriko thingy
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    I have no clue what a Jerriko thingy is but JML can be beaten and also why am i reading it in here lol
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jerriko is a JML team that wipeout very fast see team by giving damage buff and hyoda buff to JML. After the wipeout, then you kill see. There is some video on the web...
  • TVF wrote: »
    I have no clue what a Jerriko thingy is but JML can be beaten and also why am i reading it in here lol

because I was explaining why I would prefer JML shards to SEE shards in the anniversary gift if Cubs is right
  • Click-bait creators strike again
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    I'm just hoping we get another 10 shards of Negotiator in addition to the other gear and stuff we got last year.
  • AyyJake
    26 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Listen CG, I beg you, please create a bundle or a way to get more GET currency.

It is 2020, the current cost to get GAS or Malak is around 68.4k GET currency for 7*. I find that ridiculous even for a journey guide character. I understand there needs to be some sort of delay to getting a 7* character that is OP, but I see several opportunities for CG to ease the process.

1.) Allow us to purchase a bundle for GET currency.

2.) Use Galactic Challenges as a way for us to earn GET currency.

3.) New Challenge Tier for Raids, allow us to earn some for the guild like TB’s.

4.) Create a monthly challenge to earn GET currency.

Thank you for listening to my rant.
    Post edited by AyyJake on
  • I think you are the only person to call them MK tokens.
    Those characters in the GET store are designed to be a long farm and I don’t see CG changing that. I do see them adding another toon and ship in there one day though. Just have to suffer and wait like the rest of us did.
  • 5 shards of Fives for the 5 years anniversary seems legit.
  • why do we need Mortal Kombat tokens in a star wars game...
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    why do we need Mortal Kombat tokens in a star wars game...

Fixed it hahahahah. I did it for the casuals. Just in case they didn’t know what it meant.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I think you are the only person to call them MK tokens.
    Those characters in the GET store are designed to be a long farm and I don’t see CG changing that. I do see them adding another toon and ship in there one day though. Just have to suffer and wait like the rest of us did.

I called them “MK/MK2” for the casuals. & also, so by your logic, they should never do double drops for these characters, they should never have new content, it should be the same grind? You are wrong. It’s about improving the game for their players. I’m not saying make it easy, but adding a method to obtain GET would ease the paywall.
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    I think its fine as it is. Sure, its a struggle between spending on gear or shards, but on a decent guild u get GET quite fast
  • Larx wrote: »
    I think its fine as it is. Sure, its a struggle between spending on gear or shards, but on a decent guild u get GET quite fast

Yeah I’m not necessarily complaining on my end, but I can see if you’re new to SWGOH in 2020 how it seems impossible. Just a thought for CG to consider. If they implemented a 500 GET a month I don’t see how it could hurt. It would also ease the G12 gearing process for new characters.
  • You can earn GET in Territory Wars in addition to Territory Battles. It’s meant to be something that takes some team effort to earn. It was slow when I started playing and it still is. And I think it’s fine. I get people want GET to spend on Wampa/HYoda or some to save up for GAS/Malak but none are geared for new players.
  • Same response to the people demanding that the government pay off their student loans when anothers already have: they went through hell to do it so hell no

Earning things with work > instant gratification
  • Same response to the people demanding that the government pay off their student loans when anothers already have: they went through hell to do it so hell no

Earning things with work > instant gratification

Bit different than student loans. Pretty sure most people that have had to use them agree it’s ridiculous