2Next

Replies

• crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »
    khelzac wrote: »
    You need AoEs or mass dispells to deal with this. It's a pretty old combo.

Jango+Boba works to beat Acolyte-Zombie, debuff with Boba AoE, Jango reduces max health with his. Idk if Jango first special can hit stealthed enemies. If yes, it makes it easier.

Those are both AoEs, which I said. No, you cannot target stealthed enemies.
    You cannot target stealthed enemies, however they can still be hit...
    ttsdzejmuq7x.png

Oh yes, that's true, forgot about the random secondary damage.
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited November 2020

Jango+Boba works to beat Acolyte-Zombie, debuff with Boba AoE, Jango reduces max health with his. Idk if Jango first special can hit stealthed enemies. If yes, it makes it easier.

Actually, Plo Koon lead kinda can. And believe it or not, if someone is putting acolyte on D then that sounds like a great opportunity to use an otherwise useless character. Oh, and his dispel on basic is great for zombie taunt.
  • I know a lot of folks are saying I should know how to deal with this, but...

I've literally been playing for nearly 3 years and this is either the first or second time I've EVER encountered this team. I vaguely remember facing it before and being annoyed by it but whatever AoEs the team I went into it with eventually managed to kill Acolyte.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Slaveen wrote: »
    I know a lot of folks are saying I should know how to deal with this, but...

I've literally been playing for nearly 3 years and this is either the first or second time I've EVER encountered this team. I vaguely remember facing it before and being annoyed by it but whatever AoEs the team I went into it with eventually managed to kill Acolyte.

Really? It was a short lived meta with paper zombie that IT destroyed
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator

Actually, Plo Koon lead kinda can. And believe it or not, if someone is putting acolyte on D then that sounds like a great opportunity to use an otherwise useless character. Oh, and his dispel on basic is great for zombie taunt.

Plo Koon lead does not allow to target stealthed enemies. It lets you remove stealth from them.
  • crzydroid wrote: »

Plo Koon lead does not allow to target stealthed enemies. It lets you remove stealth from them.

Kinda
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • crzydroid wrote: »

It's a crap-shoot each turn that works out in my favor more often then not. That's why I wrote 'kinda'.
    It is a use for Plo koon. Please do not poo poo on plo's only potential non-ship use