Filter for mod by amount of stat rolls

I know i can just filter by speed or offense or whatever stat, but it would be nice to be able to search for a mod that has a specified amount of rolls of a certain stat like speed or health. Is this something the devs can consider implementing?

Replies

• why would we need that type of search function?

im not saying its a good or bad idea, just idk why it would be useful
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    why would we need that type of search function?

I’ve had mods roll 18+ speed and then not be in the first like of mods fo select so I have to go searching for it mod by mod. It’s mildly aggravating, but I really don’t see this being a high priority QoL issue. I’d rather have the kid list stay at it’s scroll position if you sell a mod from the upgrade window.

I’ve had mods roll 18+ speed and then not be in the first like of mods fo select so I have to go searching for it mod by mod. It’s mildly aggravating, but I really don’t see this being a high priority QoL issue. I’d rather have the kid list stay at it’s scroll position if you sell a mod from the upgrade window.

i feel like sorting by speed in that case would be enough, plus you would likely know the mod shape thus you can filter to it better
  • Searching for mods by level would be more useful. Not that I'm down on this idea, just that there are other things we need even more.

Like selling mods we don't want directly from the inbox.

There are other things as well.
  • Searching for mods by level would be more useful. Not that I'm down on this idea, just that there are other things we need even more.

Sorting or filtering by level is definitely needed more but I'm good with both. But for me it is far more aggravating to have to continually scroll back to the bottom when leveling a bunch of mods.
    flux_rono wrote: »

i feel like sorting by speed in that case would be enough, plus you would likely know the mod shape thus you can filter to it better

It’s not, really. Literally 90% of my 580+ mods have a speed secondary.

It would be useful when picking a 6E mod to slice. Secondary stats that have popped 5 times will not pop again, so there would be some use for this function.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Searching for mods by level would be more useful. Not that I'm down on this idea, just that there are other things we need even more.

Sorting or filtering by level is definitely needed more but I'm good with both. But for me it is far more aggravating to have to continually scroll back to the bottom when leveling a bunch of mods.

Yeah filtering by level is highly needed because whenever i get a new mod there is a lot of scrolling, and then you level up one mod and you have to scroll all the way back

They need to upgrade the mod loadout storage too while we're at it

As we get more and more toons and emphasis on mods, the 200 limit isn't enough
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Searching for mods by level would be more useful. Not that I'm down on this idea, just that there are other things we need even more.

Yeah filtering by level is highly needed because whenever i get a new mod there is a lot of scrolling, and then you level up one mod and you have to scroll all the way back

The limit is 500 isn't it? Pretty darn sure I have more than 200 mods laying around in my inventory

And a higher limit would just mean more scrolling. :lol:
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

The limit is 500 isn't it? Pretty darn sure I have more than 200 mods laying around in my inventory

And a higher limit would just mean more scrolling. :lol:

I don't find storage to be an issue. I am not over the limit and periodically go through and sell mods that don't roll or don't roll enough. I also have a ton of characters I could park them on if needed.

Filtering is the bigger issue for me at least
  • OPs post is the best idea I have seen all year!!

And upgrading/selling mods right there as well please.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • OP,
    For now I just filter by Tier and sort by speed. It should get you close to what you're looking for.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    A simple "Reverse list" button like in character and ship overview would help a lot.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    A simple "Reverse list" button like in character and ship overview would help a lot.

now that i could get behind