Moff Gideon

I hope he will have a leader skill like Mon Mothma has for rebel fighters, but for non-sith imperials.

Replies

• Jenoke76 wrote: »
    I hope he will have a leader skill like Mon Mothma has for rebel fighters, but for non-sith imperials.

It makes sense to expand Imp Troopers even more, but Empire has lots of lead now even though that makes perfect sense
  • Touch up Deathtrooper's kit to have synergy with Moff Gideon would be welcome.
  • AlexanderG wrote: »
    Touch up Deathtrooper's kit to have synergy with Moff Gideon would be welcome.

How about having synergy with Thrawn as well ? He did have 2 Death Troopers as bodyguards.
  • ManInWhite wrote: »
    AlexanderG wrote: »

How about having synergy with Thrawn as well ? He did have 2 Death Troopers as bodyguards.

No complaints from me!
  • He could also be a pilot (hard counter from The Mandalorian!).
  • ManInWhite wrote: »

This would be great kit touch ups
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    ManInWhite wrote: »

Kit touch ups dont make CG money... thus they won't do it.

Ex... RG, krennic, sid, maul, sassy, Savage, most of the GR jedi, mace, older rebels, Gar/ISC
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member

Or just have it apply to any Empire leader. Seems easy enough to implement, makes sense lore-wise and it would greatly increase his utility.
  • Shiryu wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Ex... RG, krennic, sid, maul, sassy, Savage, most of the GR jedi, mace, older rebels, Gar/ISC
    Like they have never done touch ups before..
    🥱
  • Shiryu wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Vader says Hi 🙋‍♂️
  • Nauros wrote: »

Or just have it apply to any Empire leader. Seems easy enough to implement, makes sense lore-wise and it would greatly increase his utility.

While it sounds great on paper, the lore sense is a bit lost, in my opinion, because Death Troopers were introduced too late to be shown with someone other than Krennic, Thrawn and Gideon. Besides, some Imperial High Command officers had different protection detail, for example, Tarkin had 2 Magma Troopers (or just stormtroopers with black pauldrons and DLT-19). Even Palp preferred his Royal Guards.
  • And he gets a ship
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Wadthebad wrote: »
    And he gets a ship

Which one, the TIE or the destroyer?
    Wadthebad wrote: »
    And he gets a ship

Which one, the TIE or the destroyer?

I'm hoping for the TIE, we have enough destroyers.
  • I'm curious how they will do offense gideon's kit. Trooper synergy makes sense but they are already in a decent spot with piett.

Maybe some specific synergy with death trooper and stormtrooper since they aren't used as much for troopers. And maybe an eventual flame trooper or the troopers seen at the end of the last episode.

I would name them but trying to avoid too many spoilers
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I'm curious how they will do offense gideon's kit. Trooper synergy makes sense but they are already in a decent spot with piett.

Maybe some specific synergy with death trooper and stormtrooper since they aren't used as much for troopers. And maybe an eventual flame trooper or the troopers seen at the end of the last episode.

He could get a separate "Imperial remnant" tag. Of course, that would mean getting a whole team to go with him, but that shouldn't be a problem. The obligatory stormtrooper, flame trooper, DT and the new one and the team is full. On the other hand, he did explicitly say "long live the Empire", so things are a bit muddled here.
    I'm curious how they will do offense gideon's kit. Trooper synergy makes sense but they are already in a decent spot with piett.

He could get a separate "Imperial remnant" tag. Of course, that would mean getting a whole team to go with him, but that shouldn't be a problem. The obligatory stormtrooper, flame trooper, DT and the new one and the team is full. On the other hand, he did explicitly say "long live the Empire", so things are a bit muddled here.

An Imperial remnant tag would be good to separate them. You could have toons like stormtrooper and death trooper have both tags so they are interchangeable between imp troopers and imp remnant. Then you may only need one or two new characters to have a whole new squad.
  • Vader says Hi 🙋‍♂️
    Relic vader says ca-ching for CG

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

An Imperial remnant tag would be good to separate them. You could have toons like stormtrooper and death trooper have both tags so they are interchangeable between imp troopers and imp remnant. Then you may only need one or two new characters to have a whole new squad.

That's a great idea - just like R2 and C-3PO are the same through the whole story and thus get all the tags, the Stormtrooper is the backbone of Imperial army throughout its history.
    Nauros wrote: »

That's a great idea - just like R2 and C-3PO are the same through the whole story and thus get all the tags, the Stormtrooper is the backbone of Imperial army throughout its history.

At least until the sequels. But that dumpster fire is another discussion.