GC - Sorry?

Prev1
What is with this GC?

Has anyone found a combo that works for Tier 5 and beyond?

Why is this one 100 times more difficult than the others?

Replies

• It's funny how IG literally takes no damage even on T5, and calling mass assist with Bossk heals him up lol.
  • Mando lead - This is the way
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    All relicd but jango lead, boba, bossk, mando, greef beat all tiers pretty comfortably. You need to get mando to one shot ig11 so try different leads that might help get to their payout faster so you can do this.
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    I was able to beat tier 5 with Bossk (R7) lead, Mando, Boba, Jango, Grief (all G12), but yeah the tenacity and health regen on the enemies with stacking offense and healing immunity makes this CG almost tailored to kick the *ish out of bounty hunters.

Maybe a relic and arena modded Zam lead, relic bossk, G12 mando, grief, dengar could get the detonator feat in tiers 5-7, but I doubt they could win. Anything but bossk lead doesn't have the sustain to live long enough for mando to execute more than IG-11 before the opponents' stacks are 20+ and they are one-shotting everyone.

CG: HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY! HAVE A CG STARRING MANDO! WE ALL LOVE MANDO! (btw we tuned it to R10)

Community:
    tenor.png
  • I was able to beat tier 5 with Bossk (R7) lead, Mando, Boba, Jango, Grief (all G12), but yeah the tenacity and health regen on the enemies with stacking offense and healing immunity makes this CG almost tailored to kick the *ish out of bounty hunters.

Maybe A relic and arena moded Zam lead, relic bossk, G12 mando, grief, dengar could get the detonator feat in tiers 5-7, but I doubt they could win. Anything buy bossk lead doesn't have the sustain to live long enough for mando to execute more than IG-11 before the opponents' stacks are 20+ and they are one-shotting everyone.

Zam lead dengar greedo bossk mando completed the thermal feat for me. All relic tho
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Zam lead even at G12 is better than Relic Bossk.....up to T6 easy with Zam lead.
    I suspect relic Zam would handle T6/7
  • I was able to beat tier 5 with Bossk R4 lead, Jango R2, Boba G12, Bane G11 and Mando G8. Use every attack you can to target weakest so Mando can one shot IG11. Took me countless tries and really good RNG, (both Jango and Boba got their revive ability back) but it is doable with lower gear teams.
  • gcwb0h80c2yd.jpeg

I beat T7 with this... only just mind you!
  • So basically we need mando for t5 and up.... awesome
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Anyone beat it WITHOUT the new bounty hunters?

Or relic ones? The other GCs could be done with lower geared characters because of some trick, like letting dots stack. Heck, the FO one I got through t6 with g8.
  • IntrepidFox
    237 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Bossk r5 lead mando and grief r3 with bona and greedo g12. Targeted kuill first to get contract then ig88 with desintegrate. Stopped them from getting their contract off so it was just clean up after that.

I think the key regardless of team is getting around those twin taunts.

Their mando is slow so you don’t really need to worry about him if you can kill ig88 and stop them getting theor contract off.
  • Got T7 with

Jango-Lead, Mando, Bossk, Boba and Greef.

Except Bossk (r3) the others are just G11.

Needs a good rng but works every 15-20 tries :smiley:
  • DarthGlovoc
    149 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    CG: HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY! HAVE A CG STARRING MANDO! WE ALL LOVE MANDO! (btw we tuned it to R10)
    Am I the only who read R10 as R10(10 Rand) rather than relic 10?
  • Sounds like you can do this a number of ways. I went the Dengar lead to get the highest tier rewards. Contract went off before Kuil got a turn.

As for the rest of the feats (undersized and thermals) they just aren't worth the effort.
  • LukeDukem8 wrote: »
    Sounds like you can do this a number of ways. I went the Dengar lead to get the highest tier rewards. Contract went off before Kuil got a turn.

As for the rest of the feats (undersized and thermals) they just aren't worth the effort.

Agreed. The rewards for those feats are just trash and not worth the effort
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    LukeDukem8 wrote: »
    Sounds like you can do this a number of ways. I went the Dengar lead to get the highest tier rewards. Contract went off before Kuil got a turn.

I'm actually reading so far ONE way. Use Mando to nuke IG. This is the way. If you don't have Mando, I haven't heard a solution yet.

Agree that rewards aren't worth grinding shards and putting gear on him. I just won't slice 6* mods for the next two weeks. Although the undersized feat is easy since you can use squads other than BH.
  • crzydroid wrote: »

I'm actually reading so far ONE way. Use Mando to nuke IG. This is the way. If you don't have Mando, I haven't heard a solution yet.

Agree that rewards aren't worth grinding shards and putting gear on him. I just won't slice 6* mods for the next two weeks. Although the undersized feat is easy since you can use squads other than BH.

See the other thread. It's possible but might require more gear o the BH for the dmg output.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Legend91 wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

See the other thread. It's possible but might require more gear o the BH for the dmg output.

I only see one recent post that mentions no Mando, but it does have Greef.

Mando/Greef seem pretty key. But even with them, the squad might need more to get through it. I'm doing it on an alt with g12 mando/greef, r3 bossk, r5 jango, but last spot is g12 zam and it's not doing so hot. It's kind of a race to PO so you can zap them before their mando zaps you
  • dgree
    520 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    The baddies cleansing debuffs so quickly while literally stealing your buffs can be pretty rough too if your speed ot turn order is off
    Legend91 wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

I only see one recent post that mentions no Mando, but it does have Greef.

I thought it was about doing it without Mando. Doing it without Mando AND Greef is probably going to be really difficult, maybe with Aurra or Dengar lead and ofc high gear levels and top mods.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Aura sing lead, Bossk. The remaining 3 don’t matter. Payouts activate quickly and it’s a simple mop up thereafter.
  • I used Mando lead (unique zeta only) with Greef (cleanse zeta only), the Fetts (all zetas) and bossk (both zetas). Bossk is r4, greef g11, and the rest g12 (roughly half filled).

You need 2 mass assists and a couple of AOEs to get the payout. First to get zapped by mando was L3, otherwise she keeps cleansing and bringing droids back at 50% health. Then I focused down 88 with mass assists, which were back off cooldown. Enemy Mando got executed by Boba after stealing a bunch of buffs, and then I just waited until mando's rifle was back off cooldown and zapped 11. Kuill was still hitting like a truck and managed to kill jango, but it was pretty much all over by that point.

Took about a dozen tries to get T7 done. I don't think the therm det feat rewards are worth even attempting.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Bossk lead, Mando,Boba, Jango and Greef.

Finished all tiers easily
  • I beat it with this:

v6kufxtqolxi.jpg

Step 1: Jango Burn
    Step 2: Bossk Mass assist on IG11
    Step 3: Bobba Fett AoE
    Step 4: Mando Assist on Jango IG11
    Step 5: Dengar AoE
    Result: Payout awarded
    Step 6: Mando kill IG11

If IG11 doesn't get burning or if Bossk mass assist doesn't stun IG11, then restart.

Enjoy!

• Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    I managed T5:

gupwn2jrgbdn.png

With R2 Bossk, G12 Boba, G11 Jango, G9 Zam and G8 4* Mando (with no omegas or Zetas).
    Anyone beat it WITHOUT the new bounty hunters?

Or relic ones? The other GCs could be done with lower geared characters because of some trick, like letting dots stack. Heck, the FO one I got through t6 with g8.
    The trick here is stacking TDs. The only toons you might get through at g8/9 are Greef/Dengar - stealth support - or one of the Mandalorians.

I beat T5 with this combo. Kinda rough though, partly because Zam lead doesn't heal until the TDs explode. (Jango is r3,.Bossk r2)
    7uft1ltffebf.png
  • Another possibility occurred to me: Boba lead to set up a TD TM-train. Just tried it in T6 and it seemed promising.

Boba, Zam, Dengar,.Greedo, Bossk.
  • Up to T6 I used Zam(L), Boba, Bossk, Greedo and Dengar.
    T7 I used Jango lead with Mando, Greef, Bossk and Boba.
    Mando/Greef G12.
    Boba R7, Bossk R6, rest R4.