Whats going on ?
my R5 - R7 Bounties cant beat V.....

is this serious ?

Replies

• Team that a guild mate cleared tier 7 with:
    o0a7v3weopo5.png
    Pro tip #1: use the right BH lead
    Pro tip #2: get some propper speed stats on the BH
    Pro tip #3: actually try to beat the thing (with different approaches) before making a complain thread
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Protip: ppl use that use the word "Protip" are not, in fact, pro.
  • Also he wouldn’t be on here if he had not have tried the event
  • Besides high speed has anyone tested if high tenacity works? In theory Id guess if the opponent doesn’t stick their debuffs they would suffer, but that will only work if they have normal potency to start with.
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Team that a guild mate cleared tier 7 with:
    o0a7v3weopo5.png
    Pro tip #3: actually try to beat the thing (with different approaches) before making a complain thread

No he didn’t. Would love to see mods and if he did in fact beat it, then he got extremely lucky. My same team is geared higher and the opening salvo Destroys that same team.
  • Also devs, don’t give a global modifier that activates from inflicting debuffs when you just stack tenacity on the enemy units. Kind of defeats the purpose.

Also, RNG based mechanics are NOT FUN.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    o0a7v3weopo5.png

No he didn’t. Would love to see mods and if he did in fact beat it, then he got extremely lucky. My same team is geared higher and the opening salvo Destroys that same team.

Yes he did. Ofc he needed a few attempts but not surprising with such an undergeared team. The screenshot was just to show with how much of an undergeared squad it's possible to do and a r5(+) BH team should have no problem whatsoever.
    Team was modded for CC (Mando contract) and speed. Early disintegrate on IG11 and then focusing on Kuill and prevent him from doing the buff.
  • these arent challenges. they are cashgrabs. Galactic cashgrab is what i call it. if your a kraken you get access to mod resources if not you going to have to pay $$ on a couple of the challenges to get access to the exclusive mod resources. they program them so even if you have a great team it only will work if you have the cashgrab chars they want you to use.
  • these arent challenges. they are cashgrabs. Galactic cashgrab is what i call it. if your a kraken you get access to mod resources if not you going to have to pay $$ on a couple of the challenges to get access to the exclusive mod resources. they program them so even if you have a great team it only will work if you have the cashgrab chars they want you to use.

How is it cashgrab when it can be done with either both at low gear and <7* (see screenshot above) or even without Mando and only Greef in there (screenshot below where I did it with a Jango lead and only lost Bossk).
    Both have been farmable a long time now.
    cch5s2x8oksc.png
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    these arent challenges. they are cashgrabs. Galactic cashgrab is what i call it. if your a kraken you get access to mod resources if not you going to have to pay $$ on a couple of the challenges to get access to the exclusive mod resources. they program them so even if you have a great team it only will work if you have the cashgrab chars they want you to use.

How is it cashgrab when it can be done with either both at low gear and <7* (see screenshot above) or even without Mando and only Greef in there (screenshot below where I did it with a Jango lead and only lost Bossk).
    cch5s2x8oksc.png

Stop the trolling and post a video with gear, mods and victory. A squad screenshot without any proof of victory convinces noone and a victory screenshot without gear and mods is useless. The event is replayable, it should be easy to do if what you claim is true.
    o0a7v3weopo5.png

What speeds did he have on those guys? I’m struggling on tier 5 with all g12s.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    these arent challenges. they are cashgrabs. Galactic cashgrab is what i call it. if your a kraken you get access to mod resources if not you going to have to pay $$ on a couple of the challenges to get access to the exclusive mod resources. they program them so even if you have a great team it only will work if you have the cashgrab chars they want you to use.

cch5s2x8oksc.png

Stop the trolling and post a video with gear, mods and victory. A squad screenshot without any proof of victory convinces noone and a victory screenshot without gear and mods is useless. The event is replayable, it should be easy to do if what you claim is true.

Unlike most other people here I have a swgoh.gg link in my signature where everyone can check out what he wants to know. And no, I'm not going to waste time and upload a video just for you to probably accuse me of having manipulated the video in some way.
    o0a7v3weopo5.png

It's not my squad, it's from a teammate so I'm not sure if he remodded for the event or it's still the same mods. If he used the mods that he currently got on them the speeds are:
    Bossk - 273 (+116)
    Jango - 265 (+107) / CC - 63.05 (+27.22)
    Boba - 257 (+104) / CC - 60.51 (+19.22)
    Mando - 229 (+94)
    Greef - 232 (+104) / CC - 49.11 (24.49)
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

cch5s2x8oksc.png

Unlike most other people here I have a swgoh.gg link in my signature where everyone can check out what he wants to know. And no, I'm not going to waste time and upload a video just for you to probably accuse me of having manipulated the video in some way.
    o0a7v3weopo5.png

It's not my squad, it's from a teammate so I'm not sure if he remodded for the event or it's still the same mods. If he used the mods that he currently got on them the speeds are:
    Bossk - 273 (+116)
    Mando - 229 (+94)

And what use is your .gg link for that " guildmate" team? Claiming that a team so undergeared really did it requires more evidence than "guy on internet said so".

cch5s2x8oksc.png

o0a7v3weopo5.png

Bossk - 273 (+116)
    Mando - 229 (+94)

And what use is your .gg link for that " guildmate" team? Claiming that a team so undergeared really did it requires more evidence than "guy on internet said so".

swgoh.gg is still showing some older, worse mods hence I wrote down the stats that his BH currently have without knowing if these are the ones that he used or if he had even more speed on chars like Bossk, Mando and Greef. The gear levels are shown on the screenshot.
  • Easily defeated all tiers with Bossk lead, Mando, Jango, Boba and Greef

Easily defeated undersize squad T1-T5 with the same minus Greef (didn’t try T6-7 undersized)

Finished thermal detonator feat on T3-5 using Bossk lead, Greedo Dengar and Zam and Sing
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    RoBane1738 wrote: »
    Easily defeated all tiers with Bossk lead, Mando, Jango, Boba and Greef

Easily defeated undersize squad T1-T5 with the same minus Greef (didn’t try T6-7 undersized)

Finished thermal detonator feat on T3-5 using Bossk lead, Greedo Dengar and Zam and Sing

Kinda meaningless without mentioning gear :shrug:
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I couldn't get the Thermal detonator feat with my bounty hunters for T1-2.

Then I put in my jawas & let the enemy blow themselves up. I don't even know the stats on my jawas, but I don't think any of them are g10. Certainly at least a couple are still g8. Let's look...

yep. 2x g9, 3x g8.

That'll work for you, if you're a completionist.
  • T5 Complete. All 5 standing.

y9oof7bu1kqo.png

cch5s2x8oksc.png

o0a7v3weopo5.png

Bossk - 273 (+116)
    Mando - 229 (+94)

Thanks. I’m not too far off from this, but I’m guessing this isn’t the speeds on the team that beat it. My last run almost beat tier 5, but it was very RNG dependent. They spread out damage instead of focusing on anyone, so I had all 5 still up when I got the payout. I can see if some of my guys were faster that I could beat tier 5.
  • For Tier 5 under Bossk lead I just made sure Kuiil had a Detonator. They can't cleanse those. Then every Mandalorian/BH Resolve attack went on him to trigger Bossk's contract. Mando calls Jango for the double tap, etc etc. Once the contract popped, nuke IG-11, then hopefully whittle the rest down and nuke one more eventually.
  • MetaThumper
    496 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Had zero luck with the normal Bossk lead. Came here and seen a Mando lead worked. Tried with my 6* Mando save first try beat t6&t7 with Mando, BFett,Jango,Bossk & Embo. Contract gets fulfilled pretty quickly.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/466819464/characters/?f=Bounty+Hunters

On a side note. It's refreshing to see some pleasure builds finally pay off in the rewards department.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    So, I finally did tiers 5 and 6 with something close to what @Legend91 posted (main difference being 7* Mando and Greef), so sorry for doubting you.
    Some more tips:
    If you have fast Jango, stagger IG-11 right away and clear his tm.
    Be careful when attacking L337 - when she counters, IG-11 assists, your weakest character (Mando in my case) dies.
    Fetts' multiattacks are your friend.
    May your crits land, I'm off to try t7 now.
    Post edited by Nauros on
  • TVF wrote: »
    RoBane1738 wrote: »
    Easily defeated all tiers with Bossk lead, Mando, Jango, Boba and Greef

Kinda meaningless without mentioning gear :shrug:

It all had meaning, but to add to it:

R7 Bossk, Mando and Boba. R5 Jango, R3 Greef

R5 Greedo, G12 IG88, G10 Sing, G9 Dengar and G8 Zam

Would it kinda add more meaning if I listed their ability levels and mods?
  • Actually did the undersized feat on T7, removed Greef
  • For me this was the 2nd most easiest GC to date. 🤷‍♂️

PS: to make sure this post kinda has meaning, the easiest GC for me so far to date involved killing the opposing leader to win the battle.
    So, I finally did tiers 5 and 6 with something close to what @Legend91 posted (main difference being 7* Mando and Greef), so sorry for doubting you.
    Some more tips:
    Avoid attacking L337 when possible - she counters, IG-11 assists, your weakest character (Mando in my case) dies.

I just did tier 5 and thought it was actually easier to only attack L3 until you get payout. If you attack someone else then L3 will gain bonus tm. Once she techs up, it makes it much tougher to stop her.
  • Finished t7. Lost bossk, boba and greedo, but hey a win is a win. I did have to put so.e really good mods on them to beat t7.
    mjbiurp6p4wp.jpg
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Some more tips:
    Avoid attacking L337 when possible - she counters, IG-11 assists, your weakest character (Mando in my case) dies.

I just did tier 5 and thought it was actually easier to only attack L3 until you get payout. If you attack someone else then L3 will gain bonus tm. Once she techs up, it makes it much tougher to stop her.

You are right, I tried it this way and somehow I got to payout much faster.