v6kufxtqolxi.jpg

Step 1: Jango Burn
    Step 2: Bossk Mass assist on IG11
    Step 3: Bobba Fett AoE
    Step 4: Mando Assist on Jango IG11
    Step 5: Dengar AoE
    Result: Payout awarded
    Step 6: Mando kill IG11

If IG11 doesn't get burning or if Bossk mass assist doesn't stun IG11, then restart.

Enjoy!

This is the way. With proper modding.

Did it with g11 jango lead, R4 Bossk, g12 bobba/dengar, 4* mando g10. All including T7.
  • Dkfusion wrote: »
    RescueME wrote: »
    I beat it with this:

v6kufxtqolxi.jpg

If IG11 doesn't get burning or if Bossk mass assist doesn't stun IG11, then restart.

Enjoy!

Did it with g11 jango lead, R4 Bossk, g12 bobba/dengar, 4* mando g10. All including T7.

How did you mod to make this work?
    I beat it with this:

v6kufxtqolxi.jpg

Enjoy!

Most likely he modded for that exact turn order and to complete before IG-11 got to take a turn and.cleanse his allies. That would require quite a few fast mods though.

I dislike moving mods around so I tinkered with that lineup and came up with an alternate strategy:
    * Bossk taunts
    * Jango Shrapnel Blasts IG-11 .. you need stagger to stick
    * Bossk calls mass-assist on IG-11, resetting his turn meter
    * Boba AoE ability blocks
    * Mando calls Jango assist on IG-11 or someone else who is debuffed
    * Dengar AoEs
    * Jango AoEs
    If your debuffs are sticking that should put you within a hit or two of payout.

Once you have payout, disintegrate IG-11 ASAP to get rid of that **** cleanse then work on the non-tanks.
  • umirv44g7f4n.jpg

Did it with that. Unique zeta on Mando is key imho and the only one I put on. Greef no zetas. Boba, Bossk and Jango 300+ speed. Bobba stacks so much offense whenhe debuffs enemies so he's important togo fast and call for assissts. Once he has 15+ stacks he just starts one shotting people with execute.
    I beat it with this:

v6kufxtqolxi.jpg

Enjoy!

He is correct I did aim for fast mods. I generally just looked for a character I had modded for speed+w/e other attribute was good and swapped them on to my BH's. Mod swapping can be daunting, but I wouldn't sleep on getting these components as it is the only way. My turn order wasn't exactly like his and still took quite a few retries on T6 and T7. Mine looked a little more like this:

Bossk - Stun
    Jango - Flamethrower

*First critical point: Did stun go off, did flame thrower go off
    Then a few things could happen here still to force a reset. Did Ig11 ability block a bunch of people, can boba or dengar not aoe, did mando die twice for any reason, or is the team limping at this point with little to no prot up. Any of these conditions then reset. Back to rough turn order:

Boba AoE - Helps to get some ability blocks here
    Mando - Force jango assist
    Dengar AoE
    Bossk - He'd usually get a turn in here, and I'd taunt so it helps to have him a bit beefy (relic+Speed/pro or health mods)

Second critical moment - Did you get payout yet? No you should consider resetting. You can see if it plays out in a turn but it's not looking good. Is the team limping? Again you can play out but could be a waste of time. Did mando die at any point? Hard reset. Back to about how the rest of the fight played out:

Payouts recieved
    Bobba - AoE
    Mando - one shot Ig11
    Bossk - Stun Kuiil or taunt
    Dengar - Aoe if available or Stun Ig 88 or lemon head in the back

Ideally you keep pumping aoes/stunning critical toons like Kuiil (don't sleep on him his buffs plus ability to one shot can quickly turn something going in your favor) will help carry to the rest of the fight. If mando got one shot ability back i prioritized either kuiil or mando (whomever had more health).

• This has got to be be the best Galactic Challenge!!
    An actual challenge, this one has made me play around with my roster to get the feats done, and I do love Hunters...

I managed T7 with zDengar R3 (L) zzJango R3, zzBossk R4, zzGreef G11 and Mando G8.
    The idea is making the payout fast for Mando, mine being G8, I needed that.
    Annihilate L3 first, then kill Kuill, up to you next but I had 11 last and even managed a 2nd Annihilate for him.

Great challenge, and to play around with my favorite faction?
    Awesome 😁
  • I do look forward to these challenges. It's fun to theorycraft and figure out the tricks. :)
  • Kudlaty
    106 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    bnxu1peqreht.jpeg

T7 kill order: L3 (Mando), IG-88, IG-11 (Mando), Kuiil, Mando. Ultra fast contract with Aurra lead.
    Post edited by Kudlaty on
  • 7z8wlllonfpi.jpeg
    Thermal detonators feat, T5-T7. Just be careful not to kill everyone too fast with SLK ;) I think that Zam lead may be the only way to do this challenge with full BH team and without Mando, but probably at least r3-4 would be needed for that.
  • Aurra sing is the queen.
  • Jango is king. T7:

hv0mr4g1l0gx.png

1497e7duf4y9.png

- Bossk group hug on IG-11 - needs to stun.
    - Jango + Boba double tap on debuffed IG-11.
    - Mando calls Jango for guaranteed double.
    - Greef group hug again. Contract triggered.
    - Nuke IG-11.
    - Crowd control with ability block and Bossk stuns until you can nuke L3. Usually Mando dies in there from Jango's zeta or Boba's Execute.

If ig-88 ability blocks Greef or Mando on his AoE at the start just restart. Other than that it's pretty simple. 7-8 attempts.

• Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Jango is king. T7:

- Jango + Boba double tap on debuffed IG-11.

Couple of questions for you, on double tap you just mean basic right? Do you have zetas on Jango?
    Thanks for your write up, still trying to win the T5-7 BH only feat.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • [quote="Kudlaty;c-2194287"
    Ultra fast contract with Aurra lead.[/quote]
    This is the first lead I've tried today that shows the contract icon.
    Also I just wanted to point out that I am that magic post # of THX1138.

Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • If the target is debuffed Jango is guaranteed to double tap, so I call him with Mando. Boba is also guaranteed to double tap against scoundrels so he can be called too.
  • a9lb81qusdg2.png

Tier 6